LEFT RIGHT BRAIN TEST

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 2:50 pm » by Funnyman46

theduck wrote:
otomon wrote:
pindz wrote:it changes directions sometimes lmao .

This is a classic optical illusion... ITS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE FUCKING DIRECTIONS CAUSE THAT'S THE ILLUSION! This has nothing to do with testing your brain...

I was gonna call BS on the brain thing but thought nah I won't bother, can you see the illusion man?

I like these, I can see this one lol

See if you can tell what it is.

“I see me standing at the top of a pyramid with women in robes throwing little pickles at me”
Line from the movie Real Genius
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Writer

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 2:56 pm » by Rayvenfear

I was distracted by the nipples...
*Don't look at me, I just got here*

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm » by TheDuck

rayvenfear wrote:I was distracted by the nipples...

Took me 3 weeks to snap back to reality aswell, J/K but yeah the nipples lol

It says Disclose btw guys lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 3:20 pm » by Raphael

otomon wrote:

This is a classic optical illusion... ITS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE FUCKING DIRECTIONS CAUSE THAT'S THE ILLUSION! This has nothing to do with testing your brain...

in this illusion I see the ignorant automan being sucked into a blue polka dot hole. :flop:
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 3:51 pm » by Raphael

maybe the otoman can explain this?
dude do you have aphasia?

I will have the ignorant singin' a different tune yet. :flop:

Singing and Melodic Intonation Therapy

Melodic intonation therapy was inspired by the observation that individuals with non-fluent aphasia sometimes can sing words or phrases that they normally cannot speak. This phenomenon has been noticed for the past 250 years. In some studies patients were able to sing entire songs with provided text that they could not speak with normal intonation.[10] It is believed that this is due to the fact that singing capabilities are stored in the right hemisphere of the brain, which is likely to remain unaffected after a stroke in the left hemisphere.[11] The goal of melodic intonation therapy is to utilize singing to access the language-capable regions in the right hemisphere and use these regions to compensate for lost function in the left hemisphere. Because patients are better at singing phrases than speaking them, the natural musical component of speech is used to engage the patients ability to voice phrases. Melodic intonation therapy has been shown to work particularly well in patients with large lesions in the left hemisphere.[11]

explains why our ancestors long ago, i.e. the ORAL societies maybe danced and sang more than we do today.
i.e. the rig vedas and the song of songs (solomon)

apparently when folks started to learn how to write and speak, they stopped singing?
:clapper:

namaste
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 pm » by Raphael

sockpuppet wrote:Wait.. clockwise/anticlockwise from looking above her or from below her? She looks like she's spinning to her right. If looking from above, that is clockwise... if looking from below, it is anticlockwise.

WTF

so you can actually look down as though perched above this spinning image?
AND you can look up and see her camel toe too?
:clapper: that is quite the cunning stunt sockmuppet.

more crappola, more nonsense spewed by you eh, dude? :top:

duh maybe what you meant to say was...

normally I see the gal spin CW
but when I stand on my head, when hung upside down like the 'hanged man', or like a batty bat, OR when I suffer a personal breakdown, a POLE SHIFT, the gal spins CCW :flop:

ImageImage
Last edited by Raphael on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 pm » by Electrobadgr

Damn it, it keeps changing!!:-) sometimes when i blink it changes direction, very cool:)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 pm » by Otomon

pindz wrote:
otomon wrote:

dont try to tell me what to do you MINDFUCKED LOSER

this IS FUCKING LEFT RIGHT BRAIN TEST so shut the fuck up.

Yeah pindzy you are totally right,by the way have you taken your medication yet? Just wondering.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

PreviousNext