Are your children Safe at Mosque

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 12:18 pm » by Giovanni

Mahmood Qadri, 60, began preying on the children during the 1990s while helping the pupils learn the book of Islam.

A mosque teacher who subjected two young girls to an ordeal of sex abuse at Koran lessons in Edinburgh has been jailed for seven years.

The judge ordered that Qadri should be kept under supervision for a further two years and warned if he breached it he could be brought back to court. He also ruled that first offender Qadri should be placed on the sex offenders’ register for life.

He began molesting the first child in January 1995 and the abuse continued until September 1998 during which time he kissed and carried out sex acts on the girl.

Qadri molested the second girl at the mosque from January 1997 until September the following year.

The victims, now 19, testified at his trial that he abused them in a bedroom at the mosque during Koran lessons.

One told the court that the abuse occurred every day she attended lessons at the mosque.

Qadri, from Manchester, had originally been due to appear in court in 2005 but had gone to Pakistan to carry out “relief work” following an earthquake.

He was detained in May this year when authorities held him in Germany.

Another Muslim worship leader allegedly repeatedly raped a young boy attending a mosque for religious lessons, a court has heard.

Mohammed Hanif Khan, aged 42, of Owler Lane, Grimesthorpe, is alleged to have sexually assaulted the boy, who was 12 years old at the time, inside a mosque in Stoke-on-Trent, where he was employed as the Imam.

He is also charged with the attempted rape of and sexual activity with the boy’s cousin, who was 15 at the time.

Khan, who appeared at Nottingham Crown Court yesterday, spoke only to confirm his name and to enter not guilty pleas.

He is charged with three counts of rape, four counts of attempted rape and one count of sexual activity with a child, all of which are alleged to have taken place between July 1, 2009 and October 16, 2009.

Opening the case, prosecutor Tariq Shakor Khan told the jury that in police interviews in October 2009 the 12-year-old boy, who cannot be named, said he was singled out by Khan following evening prayer on about half a dozen occasions.

The prosecutor said, “He had an enormous amount of respect and authority, particularly within the Muslim community”. “Such was that following that people would be prepared to die for him,” Mr. Khan said.

The prosecutor said the defendant chose different places within the mosque, not covered by CCTV cameras.

The youngster, who is now 13, said the abuse went on for around two months before finally coming to an end in October 2009, shortly after the youngster told his father about the incidents.

The majority of mosque and religious groups do not conduct background checks or take any steps to protect children against mistreatment.

Until, mosques are willing to conduct background checks and train personnel to spot “warning signs”, children are not safe at mosque. Please, remove your children immediately. They are in grave danger.

It is not necessary to seek out Allah in buildings of stone or brick, buildings that were made by man, for Allah is everywhere.

https://generalstrikeusa.wordpress.com/ ... at-mosque/
Customers Are Like Whores

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 1:34 pm » by Slith

Abuse like this knows no "religious" bounds. Bastards! :top:

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 2:05 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Obviously not ''ALWAYS'' same as church, Guides, Scouts, School, nursery, at their uncles, aunts, moms friend..''ANYWHERE''. So what can we do apart from educate them and make them paranoid..Worse of the worse are pedos.. :yell: :shooting:

Giovanni wrote:
It is not necessary to seek out Allah in buildings of stone or brick, buildings that were made by man, for Allah is everywhere.

https://generalstrikeusa.wordpress.com/ ... at-mosque/

So are pedos

Im not quoting you Giovanni (Mobe? ) just your peice :cheers:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:46 pm » by Domeika

I'll never understand what drives people to molest kids, and I especially do not understand the sentencing after the allegations are proven.

I myself advocate death, not out of mob mentality, but from a standpoint that the offender is damaged goods with no hope of reform.

It's my belief that you can no more "reform" a child molestor to not look at children in a sexual light than you could "reform" me to not like a nice rack. Just not gonna happen, so the best for all is just to euthanize, i.e. put them down.

Some advocate chemical castration, or other hormonal treatment, as if to say the molestors life in some way adds value to the world....it doesn't, and the world will still function whether they are walking on it or rotting in it.

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 5:06 pm » by The57ironman

Domeika wrote: the world will still function whether they are walking on it or rotting in it.

...just throw 'em in a hole with each other.. :mrcool:

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 5:47 pm » by Giovanni

i know brother mendoza :flop: :cheers:

cheers :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 6:15 pm » by Akashicrebel

Giovanni wrote:i know brother mendoza :flop: :cheers:

I remember someone who used to machine-gun his cheers like that...
Ha!
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 6:18 pm » by Boondox681

he's lucky.he could have been an alter boy.

PRAISE ALLAH
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 9:11 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Boondox681 wrote:he's lucky.he could have been an alter boy.

PRAISE ALLAH

Hallelujah to that or should I say Allahu Akbhar... :cheers:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 10:40 pm » by Giovanni

Akashicrebel wrote:
Giovanni wrote:i know brother mendoza :flop: :cheers:

I remember someone who used to machine-gun his cheers like that...
Ha!

:lol:

i just have too do it. just one

:cheers:

:peep:

:lol:

Next