area 51 s-4 alien interview

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

who is bob dean, got any more info koro?

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 12:19 pm » by Nilm33

Its a fake, though one of the better ones out there. Several things regarding the story of how the video surfaced is doubtful and there have been many things pointed out in regards to the video that prove to me at least that its a fake. Someone paid alot of money to put this together, but obviously hoaxing an alien on film is hard to do. (I used to be absolutely convinced this video was real, but considering what the best skeptics have pointed out, I doubt it is real now)

BTW disclosealiens, I am starting to notice a trend with you. So far you are batting 0 with your posts so far. Getting kind of boring now, but I have hope that one day you will post something thatll make me think lol.

Writer

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 pm » by Namaste

chrisfryfyi wrote:who is bob dean, got any more info koro?

Identity of Victor Revealed? - The Alien Interview Footage
by Sam Willey

Posted: 19:45 June 6, 2007

The identity of "Victor" the man behind the footage which was allegedly smuggled out of Area51 and displays an alien being interviewed may have finally been revealed. The footage of an alien which was said to have come from Area51 first came to light on the Art Bell UFO radio show on March 13th 1997 when ufologist Sean David Morton was interviewed. Mr. Morton claimed that the footage had been taken in 1996.

The colour footage lasts for around two minutes and it is reported that the interview was conducted by a US General and a telepathic aide and that the being was actually positioned behind a one way mirror. Morton later made the following remarks about the video and the environment in which the video was taken - "The film was shot through a large plane of glass. There was no sound accompanying the images. The interview took place in a darkened room, lit with an eerie greenish glow, I could make out the silhouettes of two men, one dressed in military uniform with what appeared to be the stars on the epaulet of his jacket, and another more casually dressed man with his hand occasionally rubbing his forehead. They sat with their backs to the camera at one end of a long table, which was littered with wires, chords and microphones. There were what appeared to be medical devices. One in particular was blinking erratically, as if it was monitoring a very sick heart. And there sitting at the end of the table was a small, beige-skinned, black-eyed, bulbous headed creature, the like of which haunt the nightmares of thousands of unwilling abductees."

As the two minute piece of film reaches its startling conclusion the entity seems to become alarmed and starts bobbing up and down all over the place. Some sort of light is seen near the being which begins to make erratic motions Morton described this light as being a hart monitor. As the being begins to make jerking motions medical personnel wearing white masks, white gloves and lab coats come to the beings aide and begin shinning a torch in his eyes presumably to see what the problem was.

A man by the alias of "Victor" was the one who smuggled the video footage out of the top secret Groom Lake facility has never stated his purpose at the interview, instead he just comments that he was simply "just needed" at the interrogation. The identity of Victor has always been speculated and whilst browsing a UFO/Conspiracy video sharing website entitled disclose.tv I discovered a video which may reveal Victors identity. So who is victor? Well this video suggest and shows pretty convincing evidence that Victor is Mr. Robert Dean a retired US Air Force sergeant who has been investigating UFO’s for over 40 years. Robert Dean was involved with a documentary about the alien interview were he gave his opinion could Mr. Dean really be Victor? Well then watch the video and make up your own mind!

Also found this...

[youtube]EEFJ_C-wdlw&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]aMVdaQox308&feature=related[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 pm » by Funnyman46

chrisfryfyi-How can you claim to have a UFO website and not know who Bob Dean is?
The footage looks real because it IS real; it’s footage of the Avrocar production line.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sometimes, simple is better

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm » by Boondox681

chrisfryfyi-How can you claim to have a UFO website and not know who Bob Dean is?

DING,DING,DING :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 pm » by Aardvaaks

disclosealiens wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXIWKQOu-k8&feature=related

this seems to be true..

@1:24 secs this part constructed disc appears to be lifting up by itself, do I see this correctly? :mrcool:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 6:15 pm » by Funnyman46

aardvaaks wrote:
disclosealiens wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXIWKQOu-k8&feature=related

this seems to be true..

@1:24 secs this part constructed disc appears to be lifting up by itself, do I see this correctly? :mrcool:

Take notice of the guy on the left as he is winching the craft along with the guy on the right.
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 pm » by Smokeydog

chrisfryfyi wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Certainly somet dodgey

what shows this from?
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 6:25 pm » by Chrisfryfyi

funnyman46 wrote:chrisfryfyi-How can you claim to have a UFO website and not know who Bob Dean is?
The footage looks real because it IS real; it’s footage of the Avrocar production line.

Upload to Disclose.tv

cus i have never heard of him..... lol

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm » by Giusdude

i strongly suggest this website, especially the hall of shame and the hall of fame sections, to anybody that wants to "enrich" their knowledge of ufo/aliens cases. i dont think it's always 100% accurate, and in some cases it's biased, but this site is jam-packed with hard FACTS, especially regarding the exposure of FRAUDS.
if you "study" this, and still think Art Bell has any kind of credibility, then i give up and i rest my case.
the alien interwiev has been proven to be some kind of study for a movie, if i'm not mistaken. i'll get back to that with more info asap.

link:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/index.htm
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Previous