Ares Super chute NASA's plan to return to the Moon.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 pm » by Ogmios

In 1958, during the Explorer missions, scientists realised that, as they travelled further from the Earth, the geiger counter rose gradually before suddenly dropping to zero. The radiation was so strong that the geiger counter couldn't register it.

Gerhard Wisnewski says: "Decades of experience had shown that there were actually only two ways of escaping radioactivity; either you steered clear of it, which was not compatible with manned space flight, or protected yourself with thick layers of lead or (heavy) water, which was not possible in the case of manned space flight."

According to the America's Space Institute, the radiation had outstripped the geiger counter's capability by 1000:1.

Peter L Smolders: "The Soviet cosmonauts never went higher than 500 km on their flights around the Earth. The medical men connected with the space programme pointed out the reason for this: The Van Allen Radiation belts.

He goes on: "The dose of radiation to which a cosmonaut may be subjected during flight in these belts varies between 75 and 100 rontgen per second, a fatal dose, for not more than 15 to 20 rontgen per day is admissable. This is why the Russians are apprehensive of flights in much higher orbits."

I don't agree that this is the only sticky point. Here are some of the major faults in the official story.

1) The afore-mentioned radiation.
2) The photographs which have been proven by many experts over the years to be fake.
3) Whether you agree with me about the science of rockets or not, it's hard to accept that ballistic missiles produced by the Nazis for killing people were then capable of space exploration. That's all they were. After Berlin fell, the U.S.A and the U.S.S.R shared the spoils and plundered the best rocket scientists.
4) The fact that no man was ever in deep space before or since.
5)The PROOF. ie Moon rock. How can you prove it came from the Moon? "Because it's the same an Moon rock found in Antarctica in 1972." But how can you tell that came from the moon? "Because it's the same as the stuff we found on the moon."
6) The lack of any real evidence whatsoever.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm » by Thomasdoubting

Faked photos, blind ignorance, false belief, sheep-like mentality, and bad science, etc etc, is all i can attribute to the farce that is called the moon landing. I have witnessed arguements on all sides to this issue and i find myself no further forward, other than to say, WE HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE MOON.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 pm » by Towelie

Its a bit lengthy but its got some damn good explanations for the radiation.
http://www.freelists.org/post/geocentrism/Geocentric-van-allen-radiations
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 1:00 pm » by Mushroom

towelie wrote:Its a bit lengthy but its got some damn good explanations for the radiation.
http://www.freelists.org/post/geocentrism/Geocentric-van-allen-radiations

very interesting read.. thanks!!

one interesting quote from someone claiming to believe NASA had all angles covered re: van allen belt and solar radiation is as follows

"but the bottom line is that when correctly
translated, it demonstrates unequivocally that we knew precisely what the Van
Allen belt profiles were, well before Apollo ever left the ground"

Anti-matter particles have recently been discovered in the radiation belts whch will destroy any matter it comes in contact with.. NASA are planning to farm this using an electromagnetic containment device if it proves more cost effective than the manufactured anti-matter produced on earth..

It just adds to the mystery... Did NASA have all the angles covered when they didn't even know the complete make-up and dynamics of these belts... Hmmm

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 2:34 pm » by Drextin

Thanks towelie. Most of that I was aware of anyway but was nice to refresh my understanding.

Not trying to be a hardass who just won't accept we have gone to the moon but in my mind until NASA goes "back" to the moon in the 21st century they are solely responsible for their own hoax conspiracies.

Plus when you hear how even our probes and satellites still succumb to radiation which always catches them by surprise. It makes you wonder if their grasp of cosmic radiation is based on a pretty sound theory that works most of the time but is that most of the time enough to have sent a man outside of Earth's protective magnetosphere?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 pm » by Towelie

I do think we went to the moon, but the radiation was always the one thing that had me curious, but if all that stuff is right about how much was known at the time and how they managed to plot the belt flow and the precautions made it does make quite a good explanation as to how it would be possible., no one thing wouldve worked but a combination of it all shouldve made a big difference to the dosage they wouldve got.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 pm » by Drextin

towelie wrote:I do think we went to the moon, but the radiation was always the one thing that had me curious, but if all that stuff is right about how much was known at the time and how they managed to plot the belt flow and the precautions made it does make quite a good explanation as to how it would be possible., no one thing wouldve worked but a combination of it all shouldve made a big difference to the dosage they wouldve got.

I hope we did go towelie. I will never argue against either scenario as though it is my sincere belief that we did or did not go. I am just so tired of having those little doubts if we went because NASA refuses to let humans go beyond certain preset orbits! How does something so technologically and spiritually astounding as the first time a race of people send their own to an alien world and it not be the profound turning point in their quest for space exploration?

That would be like all the time and money it would take to cross the largest sea, find a new land. Go home. And then use all that knowledge gained to make better and better canoes so you could explore the lagoons and regions no further than two miles from your own shores. NASA seems to think this is cool. I do not.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm » by Towelie

Im disapointed in the whole space exploration thing, as a kid although i didnt realy think we would be i still hoped wed have colonies on the moon and other places when i grew up, or atleast be heading in that direction.
It gets to me cos if something massive happened ie yellowstone errupting or a meteor strike wed all be wiped out, i think we desperatley need to get off this planet and onto other ones, and the slow almost standstill progress were making to doing it is rediculous.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 25, 2009 1:29 pm » by Ogmios

I gree Towelie. I think we may have evolved or, perhaps been created, in order to find out the true purpose of our existence. Wouldn't it be great if, as a race, we pulled together and actually did explore space. It must be possible because we can imagine it. Instead, though, we are destroying the planet with no hope of ever getting off of it. We are creating a Hell on Earth, with powerful people dropping bombs on powerless ones. All of this energy could be expended on the much more positive area of stellar travel.

Maybe one day the world will wake up to this. We have to stop killing and go to space in peace!
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Previous