Ares Super chute NASA's plan to return to the Moon.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 5:38 pm » by Ogmios

I can't believe you accept that man has been to the moon. There is no proof whatsoever. It is physically impossible using even present day technology.

Let's assume that they did get there; would they then have had to fake the photos? And another thing: How the hell did they get off the damn thing. There is no atmosphere on the moon so what would engines burn on? Lets then suppose that they took oxygen with them (absurd I know). What would the engines push against? I repeat, What would the engines push against? One would need to take a giant catapult or crossbow type of contraption or a spring of sorts to bounce from the surface. Insane huh?

Is it not strange that the Russians, who were more advanced in terms of space travel (they did after all reach space first and managed to build the first space station), did not even try?

The sad truth is that the American military machine was planning to exert its power over the poor nations of the world by means of a satelite bombing system. The Russians were, I believe, also planning to employ a similar technique. Remember the "Star Wars" fracas in the eighties? I put it to you that Nasa has always been a military organisation operating falsely as a civilian project. The idea is that the military wolf dons the civilian sheep's fleece and, in the name of peace the citizens of America are fleeced if you will excuse the pun. Let's not forget either that the rockets used to pierce the Earth's atmosphere were military issue.

So maybe the notion that we're going back to the moon is a bit of an embellishment. Proove otherwise and I'll accept it.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 6:35 pm » by Anse777

Didn't they put some transmitter on the moon?Some say it has an atmoshpere kind of like being at a high altitude 15000 feet above sea.Supposedly the russians and usa along with the aliens have bases on the moon and mars.Maybe they didn't just use earthly technologies to go.I'm not sure i believe all that stuff and lots of other related things but I do think some sort of cover-up happened involving the moon landings and anything to do with the moon.Why so long to go back?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 pm » by Towelie

If no ones been to the moon how do we bounce lasers off a reflector on the moon that was placed there by man?
I do think there lying to us about something but not about going there, most likley there lying about it cos theyve got nukes there, and just dont want anyone knowing.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 pm » by Ogmios

It may be that there is some form of transmitter on the moon. This, however, does not prove that man has ever been there. The Soviets apparently fired something too. We cannot then assume that they were on it's surface.

Let's ask another question: is it conceivable that the United States, in the eyes of a world who it intended to dominate, would risk failure in such an expedition? As a PR excercise this would have been a total disaster. Proof of Russian superiority. And I'm not saying Russia are the good guys either. It was shown by some Italian amateur radio enthusiasts that the Russians were sending people to space long before Yuri Gargarin was touted as the first. Many were sacrificed and one unfortunate crew are still travelling through the solar system as human icecubes and they aint comin back. The Russians, though, were much more secretive and they were, therefore, able to hide this from the general public.

Like I said before, prove to me that we've been there. I'm a rational man and I'll put my hands up and apologise for my stupidity.
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 8:15 pm » by Towelie

If Russia even suspected for a minute that it was fake dont you think they wouldve shouted it out to the world, and given the fact that Russian spies were allover nasa etc the Russians wouldve knew about it.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 8:34 pm » by Ogmios

What I'm saying is that Russia and the USA were complicit in these frauds. The cold war was a smokescreen intended to nullify the working people into inaction if that makes sense. By creating a state of fear the populace of both countries could be kept at bay.
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 8:51 pm » by Ogmios

Are you nuts Slushpup. I said I need evidence. Show me a picture from one of these high powered telescopes. I have no faith either way. I struggle to accept that you guys seem to have your heads in the clouds and are oblivious to the 'true' conspiracies which have been going on in the pursuit of state power. Show me one piece of evidence. That's all I ask.
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 8:59 pm » by Towelie

What about the moon rocks that they brought back, that have been independantly tested allover the world, and are undeniably from the moon - whered they get them?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 9:02 pm » by Ogmios

But how can you prove they came from the moon?
John Lennon

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 pm » by Towelie

Because of the composition of the rock, the various levels of substances in the rock showed they werent from here the best thing was the levels of helium 3 found in them showing they mustve came from the moon.
Also due to the ammount of helium 3 there is on the moon its baffling why we havent been back there to get some, its the only thing that would be worth going there for - cost wise.

Next