ariel castro kills self!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 6:38 am » by Kerrblur2

GOOD JOB ARIEL!~!! POST YOUR PICS AND VIDEOS HERE
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 am » by Rahkriga

Once a coward...always a coward

Initiate

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 9:57 am » by Murvic

A taste of his own medicine wasnt for him ..... :sunny:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:41 pm » by Poooooot

Damn, I just saw this. Took the easy way out. Seems he didn't like being held prisoner... Oh, the irony.
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23331 ... gs-himself
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 4:02 pm » by 99socks

Selfish coward.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 4:36 pm » by dudeman351

He just saved the tax payers a bunch of $$$$$.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 4:46 pm » by Poppa_pygar

He wont be missed.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 5:19 pm » by *WillEase*

dudeman351 wrote:He just saved the tax payers a bunch of $$$$$.

Exactly! Many people are calling him a coward and he took the "easy way out". To you people I say
really? I would think hanging one's self is anything but easy. If suicide is considered cowardly, so be it.
This way millions of dollars are saved on appeals and the cost of incarceration.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 5:37 pm » by Poooooot

*WillEase* wrote:
dudeman351 wrote:He just saved the tax payers a bunch of $$$$$.

Exactly! Many people are calling him a coward and he took the "easy way out". To you people I say
really? I would think hanging one's self is anything but easy. If suicide is considered cowardly, so be it.
This way millions of dollars are saved on appeals and the cost of incarceration.

As an Ohioan, I'd like to say that a lot of people here have stated that they would rather pay to watch him suffer the rest of his life (yes, yes, I know technically this was the rest of his life) than to have him take "the easy way out." Although I find it quite odd that he didn't want the death penalty, only to take himself out anyways. In any case, good riddance.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 5:52 pm » by Slith

Quote from CNN

But Castro attorney Craig Weintraub said more precautions against a possible suicide should have been taken.
Castro's attorneys had requested permission for an independent forensic psychologist to evaluate their client, but were denied by officials, he said.
If Castro was believed to be suicidal, he should have been under stricter protection, he said.
Some will see his death as "a happy ending to this story, and a quick ending and justifiable," Weintraub said. "But we're in a civilized society and no one should really be celebrating this."

I for one, am celebrating this. And pay raises to the medical team for not being able to revive him.

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Next