Armed Militia Groups Protect Occupy Protesters...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 6:39 pm » by Boondox681

This whole occupy thing is a HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUE, dont fall for the propaganda

yea...i see the violations running rampant.
sheep.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 pm » by Kinninigan

taintedsample wrote:
kinninigan wrote:Here is a forum post I wrote one week before the protests began:
how-to-bankrupt-jp-morgan-t58517.html

I have "no use" or do the other billions of people for smart mouth remarks from people who hide behind their computer screens and criticize actions of real HUMANS trying to win back this planet.
Oh, and I am a veteran, and even though I have been out of the US Army for eleven years I will fight for the rights of citizens.
I already figured out how to bankrupt JP Morgan, more then most people do in their free time.

..and I do not fear the Illuminati, freemasons, knights of malta, brotherhood of saturn, the church of satan, or any other pathetic occultic groups who operate in "secret"...there rule on this planet is coming to an end, its just a choice of whos side your on.

And heres another post I wrote, that you wont find in mainstream news:
white-dragon-society-is-beating-the-illuminati-t61277.html

The question is "taintedsample" will you grow up and side with your own species, or fall victim to propaganda and the calcification of your pineal gland, and never realize your true potential on this planet as a "free born soul"

...and that we are infested with parasitic scum who must be dealt with now!

You can label yourself as parasitic scum that must be dealt with if you want. The sad truth is probably far less serious than that however...

The question that has gone unanswered is still the same:

Where do their rights to protest end and my rights begin? :think:

If you are on this planet because your dad did not pull out and you fell from your mommas vagina a few months later then you have every right that every other human on this planet has, so the question is, WHO DICTATES HUMAN RIGHTS TO BEGIN WITH?

NO ONE DOES, did that answer your question?
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 6:49 pm » by Taintedsample

kinninigan wrote:
taintedsample wrote:You can label yourself as parasitic scum that must be dealt with if you want. The sad truth is probably far less serious than that however...

The question that has gone unanswered is still the same:

Where do their rights to protest end and my rights begin? :think:

If you are on this planet because your dad did not pull out and you fell from your mommas vagina a few months later then you have every right that every other human on this planet has, so the question is, WHO DICTATES HUMAN RIGHTS TO BEGIN WITH?

Well using that fucked up logic, you have no right to protest their human right to heap injustices on you.

You almost answered it. Please try again it is very simple...
Where do the protesters rights to protest end and my rights begin?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 6:54 pm » by Boondox681

then,my dimwitted friend....what are these people doing?
you just told me it was a human rights issue.
they obviously have never heard the phrase
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
are they fighting for 'their' human rights or 'my' human rights?
guess what?
i'll fight for 'my' own.
now stop imposing 'yours' upon me.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 pm » by Kinninigan

The question should be "where does my positive contribution to DTV forums begin , and your negative contribution to forums end?"

After a forum search I see from your comments from "dirty hippies" to "paid protestors" you sound like a fox news analyst...

Im sure Henry Kissinger could use you as a cabana boy at the next Bohemian grove party, because its looks like thats where your loyalty lies...

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 7:17 pm » by Icarus1

when johnny comes marching home again hurrah hurrah.........
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 7:25 pm » by Boondox681

The question should be "where does my positive contribution to DTV forums begin , and your negative contribution to forums end?"

After a forum search I see from your comments from "dirty hippies" to "paid protestors" you sound like a fox news analyst...

Im sure Henry Kissinger could use you as a cabana boy at the next Bohemian grove party, because its looks like thats where your loyalty lies...

i'll contribute this...

:flop:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 pm » by Garciaface

The interviewer sounds like Jason Bermas. I hope this goes well, for US citizens killing one another is not what we want, but what Obama Bin Laden and his Wall Street criminals want. I used to live 25 minutes from there. If I still did, I'd be there with a 5.56 Kitty Kat on my chest and a L1A1 on my back. I love this shit, unlike New York, where the cops were smashing the faces of girls into the side walk, these cops are scared out of their ass.

:shooting: :nwo:
:shooting: :sleep:
:shooting: :alien:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 1:57 am » by Kinninigan

garciaface wrote:The interviewer sounds like Jason Bermas. I hope this goes well, for US citizens killing one another is not what we want, but what Obama Bin Laden and his Wall Street criminals want. I used to live 25 minutes from there. If I still did, I'd be there with a 5.56 Kitty Kat on my chest and a L1A1 on my back. I love this shit, unlike New York, where the cops were smashing the faces of girls into the side walk, these cops are scared out of their ass.

:shooting: :nwo:
:shooting: :sleep:
:shooting: :alien:

Im against any human killing another human for anything, but this just shows how these are not normal protests, people in this country need to not "divide" themselves and we will prevail against the "dark cabal"

Initiate

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:26 am » by Taintedsample

kinninigan wrote:The question should be "where does my positive contribution to DTV forums begin , and your negative contribution to forums end?"

should be.
sounds like....

You can't even bring yourself to answer it, because you already have and you know that I know that you know the fucking answer.
Protest. Go nuts. All you are going to do is feed the very system you wish to destroy.

PS you are the first to guess my Halloween costume... Kudos!

PreviousNext