Armed Militia Groups Protect Occupy Protesters...

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:28 am » by Tgwusauk


kinninigan wrote:The question should be "where does my positive contribution to DTV forums begin , and your negative contribution to forums end?"

After a forum search I see from your comments from "dirty hippies" to "paid protestors" you sound like a fox news analyst...

Im sure Henry Kissinger could use you as a cabana boy at the next Bohemian grove party, because its looks like thats where your loyalty lies...

:clapper: From what I have observed on here recently, it seems the public fightback is worrying the shills on here, as quite a few have exposed themselves quite badly recently, with stupid question retorts and namecalling to disrupt the topic.
Posts against Jews and Zionists exposed one shill last week, ufo disclosure is ramping up and numbers come out debunking with the most bizarre explanations, tptb are being threatened and out they come again.
If you are against protestors, no matter what their cause is (I happen to think the occupy is fairly valid) you are going against their basic rights, and are no better than any despotic government.
Where's my rights? Sheesh, unless you wake up mate, you won't have any.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:33 am » by Mrmcnuggets


tgwusauk wrote:
kinninigan wrote:The question should be "where does my positive contribution to DTV forums begin , and your negative contribution to forums end?"

After a forum search I see from your comments from "dirty hippies" to "paid protestors" you sound like a fox news analyst...

Im sure Henry Kissinger could use you as a cabana boy at the next Bohemian grove party, because its looks like thats where your loyalty lies...

:clapper: From what I have observed on here recently, it seems the public fightback is worrying the shills on here, as quite a few have exposed themselves quite badly recently, with stupid question retorts and namecalling to disrupt the topic.
Posts against Jews and Zionists exposed one shill last week, ufo disclosure is ramping up and numbers come out debunking with the most bizarre explanations, tptb are being threatened and out they come again.
If you are against protestors, no matter what their cause is (I happen to think the occupy is fairly valid) you are going against their basic rights, and are no better than any despotic government.
Where's my rights? Sheesh, unless you wake up mate, you won't have any.

:clapper:

well said man.
:cheers:

You cannot make another post so soon after your last. :hell: is the time getting longer lol? :yell: :yell: :yell:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:47 am

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:37 am » by Serendipity


Freeekin outstanding find! Great video!
They have the recipe. :dancing:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 863
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:46 am » by Taintedsample


tgwusauk wrote: :clapper: From what I have observed on here recently, it seems the public fightback is worrying the shills on here, as quite a few have exposed themselves quite badly recently, with stupid question retorts and namecalling to disrupt the topic.
Posts against Jews and Zionists exposed one shill last week, ufo disclosure is ramping up and numbers come out debunking with the most bizarre explanations, tptb are being threatened and out they come again.
If you are against protestors, no matter what their cause is (I happen to think the occupy is fairly valid) you are going against their basic rights, and are no better than any despotic government.
Where's my rights? Sheesh, unless you wake up mate, you won't have any.


Shill, racist, homo-phobe. The left is pretty good about bandying about names and insults. Right? Right.
A simple question totally relevant to the op.
I don't give a fuck if you want to die in that tent in the park, go nuts. Like I said before all you will accomplish is feeding the very system you want to destroy.

God Bless America

Initiate
Posts: 917
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 am
Location: Kissimmee, Florida

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 am » by Tgwusauk


taintedsample wrote:
tgwusauk wrote: :clapper: From what I have observed on here recently, it seems the public fightback is worrying the shills on here, as quite a few have exposed themselves quite badly recently, with stupid question retorts and namecalling to disrupt the topic.
Posts against Jews and Zionists exposed one shill last week, ufo disclosure is ramping up and numbers come out debunking with the most bizarre explanations, tptb are being threatened and out they come again.
If you are against protestors, no matter what their cause is (I happen to think the occupy is fairly valid) you are going against their basic rights, and are no better than any despotic government.
Where's my rights? Sheesh, unless you wake up mate, you won't have any.


Shill, racist, homo-phobe. The left is pretty good about bandying about names and insults. Right? Right.
A simple question totally relevant to the op.
I don't give a fuck if you want to die in that tent in the park, go nuts. Like I said before all you will accomplish is feeding the very system you want to destroy.

God Bless America

Please step outside of your fear matrix, there is a whole brighter world outside awaiting.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 863
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:09 am » by Taintedsample


tgwusauk wrote:
taintedsample wrote:
tgwusauk wrote: :clapper: From what I have observed on here recently, it seems the public fightback is worrying the shills on here, as quite a few have exposed themselves quite badly recently, with stupid question retorts and namecalling to disrupt the topic.
Posts against Jews and Zionists exposed one shill last week, ufo disclosure is ramping up and numbers come out debunking with the most bizarre explanations, tptb are being threatened and out they come again.
If you are against protestors, no matter what their cause is (I happen to think the occupy is fairly valid) you are going against their basic rights, and are no better than any despotic government.
Where's my rights? Sheesh, unless you wake up mate, you won't have any.


Shill, racist, homo-phobe. The left is pretty good about bandying about names and insults. Right? Right.
A simple question totally relevant to the op.
I don't give a fuck if you want to die in that tent in the park, go nuts. Like I said before all you will accomplish is feeding the very system you want to destroy.

God Bless America

Please step outside of your fear matrix, there is a whole brighter world outside awaiting.


Been there all day my friend, just got done watching the local team get trounced. :cheers:

The question is in itself, the true story. It is simple, and one that creates it in the mind, but then it is changed, expanded, edited, and clarified by one's own experiences. Their own wants. One's own needs and fears... :hiho:

Conspirator
Posts: 2304
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:17 am » by Cia212


boondox681 wrote:Image

:lol: Ha, that's great.

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 7:32 am » by Hackjames


taintedsample wrote:
kinninigan wrote:
If you are on this planet because your dad did not pull out and you fell from your mommas vagina a few months later then you have every right that every other human on this planet has, so the question is, WHO DICTATES HUMAN RIGHTS TO BEGIN WITH?

NO ONE DOES, did that answer your question?

Well using that fucked up logic, you have no right to protest their human right to heap injustices on you.

You almost answered it. Please try again it is very simple...
Where do the protesters rights to protest end and my rights begin?

Which of the protesters' rights do you feel threaten your rights? Which of your rights do you feel to be threatened?

The idea of natural law, "fucked up" though it may be, is that you just have those rights. No one gives them to you. Consider who gives you the right to breathe, and you'll be on the right track.

Hey boon, could you post another of those really witty America-themed images for me? You know the kind I'm talking about, with the short, unsubstantiated slogan that vaguely appeals to national pride instead of referencing anything practical or specific? I know you must have at least a few as backup, given your many years of meticulous research.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: The Outer Rim.

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:16 am » by Rmcampwest


kinninigan wrote:
garciaface wrote:The interviewer sounds like Jason Bermas. I hope this goes well, for US citizens killing one another is not what we want, but what Obama Bin Laden and his Wall Street criminals want. I used to live 25 minutes from there. If I still did, I'd be there with a 5.56 Kitty Kat on my chest and a L1A1 on my back. I love this shit, unlike New York, where the cops were smashing the faces of girls into the side walk, these cops are scared out of their ass.

:shooting: :nwo:
:shooting: :sleep:
:shooting: :alien:


Im against any human killing another human for anything, but this just shows how these are not normal protests, people in this country need to not "divide" themselves and we will prevail against the "dark cabal"

If you mean "dark cabal" to mean obama, then I'm with you!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:15 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 pm » by Eeeeeee


If Voting Don't Change Anything & Peaceful Protest Just Irritates Them. Then Exersizeing Our Constitutional Rights On The Streets Might Be Our Only Solution. Because The System Of Justice Is A Sealed Fortress. That Dosen't Really Have The Peoples Best Interest In Mind.
Good For The People From U.S.Borderguard.com Setting A Good Example.
Just Wondering Why Do Them Cops Look So Self Contained...Why Don't They Start Their Usual Harassment & Brutallity?
Survival Man 1
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook