Armed Militia Groups Protect Occupy Protesters...

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 4:02 pm » by Kinninigan

A new twist in the occupy movement to combat police brutality...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Visit their website to see their stance on the occupy movement. This IS A HUGE turning point in the protests, as armed citizens within their constitutional rights are making it known to Police, or civil service workers, that if you continue to deny rights of citizens, "YOU WILL BE MET WITH LETHAL FORCE"

Cops should start to worry now, as I hate to say this spokesman for movement seems to possess more intelligence and knowledge of constitutional rights then our own police, which is very sad. With AR-15 armed Vets too they are "outgunned".

Scott Olsen your injury was not in vain, the revolution has begun!

http://www.usborderguard.com/US_Border_Guard.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 4:09 pm » by Taintedsample

Where do the rights of the protesters end and mine begin?

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm » by Kinninigan

taintedsample wrote:Where do the rights of the protesters end and mine begin?

Pretty sad if you do not know your own rights, Im sure you can find a copy of the constitution online, you wont learn them by watching dancing with the stars and jersey shore!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 4:24 pm » by Taintedsample

kinninigan wrote:
taintedsample wrote:Where do the rights of the protesters end and mine begin?

Pretty sad if you do not know your own rights, Im sure you can find a copy of the constitution online, you wont learn them by watching dancing with the stars and jersey shore!

I know exactly about my rights, pretty sad you do not realize I was asking you in context of the op where you think their rights to protest end and mine begin. I look forward to your witty one liner and perhaps youtube link in response to my query.

I have never seen either show to be honest if you have to know. :hiho:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 4:52 pm » by Constabul

I would say this is a special case, in that it is a border state, and has had a lot of issues with crime and illegal immigrants that the government has, either instigated, or ignored.

One would have to read into the issues that are effecting the border states to put in context many of the issues likely present in that protest that would likely not be, if not an opposite stance by those at wall st, or protests of other areas.

In the moment of being caught up in the movement, people forget that permits are issued to gather and protest, the people have specific areas they can stand and disagree, chant or do what ever till there permit runs out.

Police are there to make sure those boundaries are maintained, and that the peace is maintained. When the people break that agreement of the permit, then pepper spray, riot shields, and the like come out to quell that disorder.

If some douche started throwing rocks or bottles at the police, those fellows with ar-15s would not start shooting at cops, or stop the cops from doing their job.
No one is refusing these people the right to protest, cause they got the permit to do so.
As long as they stay were they are supposed and follow the laws. They get to express their right.

Some states such as Arizona have open carry laws, that allow for guns to be worn in public, and in some gathering functions. But be certain that if you are carrying where there is not such laws, thay will arrest you, Or shoot you if you act a fool. Conceal to carry, if you go to such a gathering, concealing your gun, you are still in violation and committing a felony.

They, from his own words are of a private company that subcontract for the government or volunteers to work With police to monitor the border(per web site). They do not run the border shooting bad guys, likely the most action their rifles sees is shooting a snake.

This is just a group that is to full of them selves, and likely is the product of the minutemen.
They are showing their solidarity with others in having grievances with the government, as he said, they do not support any other idea then to be able to protest with out threat from the government. Giving teeth to the 1st amendment by the 2nd.

This is bullshit,drama dress, Because as long as the protesters stay peaceful, and with in the agreements of the Permit issued by their local government.That ( the 1st amendment) is not endanger or threaten.

But personally, i see vary little connection to the Occupy wall st. protest.

Shit along the border is way different issues then greedy bankers and wall st types...

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm » by Kinninigan

Here is a forum post I wrote one week before the protests began:
how-to-bankrupt-jp-morgan-t58517.html

I have "no use" or do the other billions of people for smart mouth remarks from people who hide behind their computer screens and criticize actions of real HUMANS trying to win back this planet.
Oh, and I am a veteran, and even though I have been out of the US Army for eleven years I will fight for the rights of citizens.
I already figured out how to bankrupt JP Morgan, more then most people do in their free time.

..and I do not fear the Illuminati, freemasons, knights of malta, brotherhood of saturn, the church of satan, or any other pathetic occultic groups who operate in "secret"...there rule on this planet is coming to an end, its just a choice of whos side your on.

And heres another post I wrote, that you wont find in mainstream news:
white-dragon-society-is-beating-the-illuminati-t61277.html

The question is "taintedsample" will you grow up and side with your own species, or fall victim to propaganda and the calcification of your pineal gland, and never realize your true potential on this planet as a "free born soul"

...and that we are infested with parasitic scum who must be dealt with now!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 5:54 pm » by Boondox681

self explanatory.

"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 6:07 pm » by Kinninigan

"Racism" has been a problem for human development for thousands of years. I do not buy the "racist" card. Freemason themselves only allow black members is special "Prince Hall" lodges for blacks, and Albert Pike himself co-founded the KKK.

The supreme court even ruled once that black people were not human.

If you cant realize the pathetic nature of racism to begin with then you too are a victim of mindless brainwashing of the elites. I live in a big city where neighborhoods are mixed everywhere, and blacks are just as pissed as whites.

We also have a whole generation of "mixed kids" with different raced parents, so this bullshit race war shit has got to end too.

This whole occupy thing is a HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUE, dont fall for the propaganda

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 6:30 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

kinninigan wrote:A new twist in the occupy movement to combat police brutality...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Visit their website to see their stance on the occupy movement. This IS A HUGE turning point in the protests, as armed citizens within their constitutional rights are making it known to Police, or civil service workers, that if you continue to deny rights of citizens, "YOU WILL BE MET WITH LETHAL FORCE"

Cops should start to worry now, as I hate to say this spokesman for movement seems to possess more intelligence and knowledge of constitutional rights then our own police, which is very sad. With AR-15 armed Vets too they are "outgunned".

Scott Olsen your injury was not in vain, the revolution has begun!

http://www.usborderguard.com/US_Border_Guard.html

HORAH!

fucking love the armed forces.
:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 pm » by Taintedsample

kinninigan wrote:Here is a forum post I wrote one week before the protests began:
how-to-bankrupt-jp-morgan-t58517.html

I have "no use" or do the other billions of people for smart mouth remarks from people who hide behind their computer screens and criticize actions of real HUMANS trying to win back this planet.
Oh, and I am a veteran, and even though I have been out of the US Army for eleven years I will fight for the rights of citizens.
I already figured out how to bankrupt JP Morgan, more then most people do in their free time.

..and I do not fear the Illuminati, freemasons, knights of malta, brotherhood of saturn, the church of satan, or any other pathetic occultic groups who operate in "secret"...there rule on this planet is coming to an end, its just a choice of whos side your on.

And heres another post I wrote, that you wont find in mainstream news:
white-dragon-society-is-beating-the-illuminati-t61277.html

The question is "taintedsample" will you grow up and side with your own species, or fall victim to propaganda and the calcification of your pineal gland, and never realize your true potential on this planet as a "free born soul"

...and that we are infested with parasitic scum who must be dealt with now!

You can label yourself as parasitic scum that must be dealt with if you want. The sad truth is probably far less serious than that however...

The question that has gone unanswered is still the same:

Where do their rights to protest end and my rights begin? :think:

Next