Arrest for Sharing Food w/ the Homeless

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 am » by Evildweeb

Upload to Disclose.tv

Raw Video - Orlando Mayor Orders Police to Arrest 5 MORE Activist for Sharing Food w/ the Homeless

by OrlandoCopWatch on Jun 9, 2011

On June 8th, 2011, five volunteers with the organization "Food Not Bombs" were arrested for the horrendous crime of sharing food with too many people within 2 miles of City Hall. As individuals, the police were professional and it was clear from their body language that they did not want to be there doing this.

However, they do have proverbial mortgage to pay and on this day they did make the choice to be agents of tyranny. This brings the total number of arrest for the violent crime up to 12 within the first week of the law's enforcement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P33Vk8St0BU

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 3:19 pm » by Thebluecanary

This is not new. They used to arrest Food Not Bombs and the Hari Krishnas for feeding homeless people in the park in Asheville back when I was a college kid.

It all depends on the local government...and how they feel about the homeless. Mostly, they treat them as a nuisance that scares off the almighty tourists. Anything they can do to prevent them from accessing services and force them to move on, they feel like they are helping out their big money corporate minders. Most cities also pack their homeless onto a big bus a couple times a year and send them to another city, too.

As a society, we've turned into mindless sheep without compassion. Whatever bad things happen to us, you might argue that we deserve them because those who rule us have become completely out of touch with their own humanity and we let them do whatever they want as long as they keep us distracted with TV bullshit.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 pm » by Wolfbane7272

thebluecanary wrote:This is not new. They used to arrest Food Not Bombs and the Hari Krishnas for feeding homeless people in the park in Asheville back when I was a college kid.

It all depends on the local government...and how they feel about the homeless. Mostly, they treat them as a nuisance that scares off the almighty tourists. Anything they can do to prevent them from accessing services and force them to move on, they feel like they are helping out their big money corporate minders. Most cities also pack their homeless onto a big bus a couple times a year and send them to another city, too.

As a society, we've turned into mindless sheep without compassion. Whatever bad things happen to us, you might argue that we deserve them because those who rule us have become completely out of touch with their own humanity and we let them do whatever they want as long as they keep us distracted with TV bullshit.

i couldnt agree more cheers

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 10:19 pm » by The57ironman

nice helmets.........
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 pm » by Will69ease

"Does anyone know the guys name..." :lol:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 pm » by Eisleo

This is wrong!
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."