Arrested For Dancing ?

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 10:11 pm » by Reinaul

99socks wrote:
e6722maj wrote:@ smallworld totally agree :flop:

kick their asses. :cheers: :shooting: :nwo:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am not a rebel or an anarchist or anything... But that video was... satisfying.

agree
:clapper: :pray: for the soccer player who kicked that fuckers head
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
-Albert Einstein

Be Your Own Messiah

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:24 pm » by Perronick

Bottomline is: this is not an isolated issue. Police State is a plague spreading through out the world. If this was an isolated sutuation, and despite the surrealistic scene, I could agree with Rydher. Sadly it's not and we better wake the F now

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:29 pm » by E6722maj

perronick wrote:Bottomline is: this is not an isolated issue. Police State is a plague spreading through out the world.

:clapper:
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:38 pm » by Flecktarn

symbolon wrote:How about being 'Arrested for Kissing'?

[youtube]jkHg3M6eUB8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

the land of the free and the home of the brave

but you cant dance :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;

how retarded ,,,,,brown shirts in action ,,only they wear blue now
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:39 pm » by Temps13

& that recent one where they slammed that wheelchair bound skinny disabled guys head into the floor,blood everywhere..now they tell you your getting too loud just for talking..these pigs are the enemy imo,they would do anything just for money 7 the chance to exert their power/control..let it be known on dtv that temps hates fuckin pigs.. word
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:43 pm » by Flecktarn

e6722maj wrote:@ smallworld totally agree :flop:

kick their asses. :cheers: :shooting: :nwo:

Upload to Disclose.tv

if they dish it out expect to get some back :flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon May 30, 2011 11:55 pm » by Rydher

perronick wrote:Bottomline is: this is not an isolated issue. Police State is a plague spreading through out the world. If this was an isolated sutuation, and despite the surrealistic scene, I could agree with Rydher. Sadly it's not and we better wake the F now

I agree with you 100% Perronick, but a police state has not arrived...yet. I personally will refuse to allow the "powers that be" make me adopt the attitude of "Us vs. Them". That is exactly what they want and need to happen. And it's exactly what has happened in this situation and is continuing to happen after the fact. It's my opinion that as a whole the US military and police force will not turn on it's citizens, unless there is that 'Us vs. Them" mentality on both sides. I honestly think that the TSA fiasco is a testing grounds on how to create and establish that mindset on both sides.

The police can be and are wrong in situations, but overall I still think they are good people trying their best without an oppressive agenda in mind. You always have dickheads that are to the contrary but as a whole. They are decent people, like you and I.

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 2:57 am » by Perronick

rydher wrote:
perronick wrote:Bottomline is: this is not an isolated issue. Police State is a plague spreading through out the world. If this was an isolated sutuation, and despite the surrealistic scene, I could agree with Rydher. Sadly it's not and we better wake the F now

I agree with you 100% Perronick, but a police state has not arrived...yet. I personally will refuse to allow the "powers that be" make me adopt the attitude of "Us vs. Them". That is exactly what they want and need to happen. And it's exactly what has happened in this situation and is continuing to happen after the fact. It's my opinion that as a whole the US military and police force will not turn on it's citizens, unless there is that 'Us vs. Them" mentality on both sides. I honestly think that the TSA fiasco is a testing grounds on how to create and establish that mindset on both sides.

The police can be and are wrong in situations, but overall I still think they are good people trying their best without an oppressive agenda in mind. You always have dickheads that are to the contrary but as a whole. They are decent people, like you and I.

Form the time I arrived at this forum I thought you and I were bound to crash with each other. We might not have too much in common, but it sure feels nice when we agree on something and I'm going to drink a beer on that. Cheers =)

Conspirator

PostTue May 31, 2011 3:12 am » by Phoenix rising

wow, i feel for u guys i mean things are real bad over there, i know england has its problems but wow, that is not a country id like to live in right now, no way, unbeleivable happnings
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostTue May 31, 2011 3:17 am » by Slith

:banana: Can someone please arrest me for this. I need 3 square meals a day and am tired of cooking for myself

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

PreviousNext