Arrested for no I.D.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 pm » by Relevant1

so I was arrested on Nov. 23rd for Resisting and Obstruction. The officer asked me if I had an I.D. I told him no. I have one that is expired but he didn't need to know that. Now, I was drunk, but I was in MY living room. They were called out for a domestic dispute. I was arguing with a friend. I am a big guy 6'4" and 273 lbs. The officer immediately pulled his tazer. I looked at him and asked why he pulled his tazer on me, and he said he was scared of me. He also said that he would "shoot" me if he needed to. He was referring to his police issued .40. I told him to go ahead and shoot me then. He holstered his tazer, cuffed me, and took my to Union County Jail. I was locked up for 15 days. I could only leave after I was finger printed and photographed and paid a 500 dollar secured bond. I asked the cop if it's standard to pull his tazer on someone that can't produce an I.D. and he replied with a yes because he didn't know if I was a terrorist or not. It's a 25 minute ride to the jail and I like to talk to the cops on the way. I usually apologize for my actions,tell them I have a problem with alcohol amongst other childhood issues. He said he was sorry for the tazer thing and shooting me comment, but that he is trained to do that. He was really a nice guy, even took me to Burger King so I could eat, because I had just come home frfom Jack In The Box 5 mins. before they got there and he realized I was starving. I hope the incident report shows up.

Event Type:
Arrest Incident
Search Date By: Date OccurredDate Reported
Date: From:* To: *

Last Name / Business Name: First Name: Middle Name:

Street #: Street Name: City:
Search Range:
Case Number:

Sub-Division:

Date/Time
Type
Details
11/23/2011 00:15 Incident Case #: 201108878
Primary Offense: RESIST, DELAY, OBSTRUCT 3813 HELMSVILLE RD

11/23/2011 00:42 Arrest Arrestee: WILLS, JASON ROLAND
Charge: RESIST, DELAY, OBSTRUCT 12230 GRAMIST DR
Page 1 of 1 2 records returned
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin