Arrested For "Taxes=Theft" Sign / Filming Police

Initiate

PostSun May 01, 2011 3:28 pm » by pandoras

@gd
Nope, apparently I have a life. Perhaps you should consider the same.

Two things.
1) by cutting and pasting shit that you don't understand really just proves your ignorance and underscores my point, and;
2) there are a couple of ways to deal with attn. whores. I choose to ignore you.

You know what? I'm going to do you a little service and perhaps TRY to give you a little skoolin' so when you decide to venture out into the real world (vice your moms basement) you may be armed with some knowledge. You only get one chance so pay attention...

Firstly (seeing as how you've demonstrated your mastery of computers and the internet) drop the terms Black's Law Dictionary into your favorite search engine. Once you do that, and figure out that it is in fact a LEGAL book and not a vid on YT then;
Secondly, search the word PERSON. If you are able to wrap your mind around the LEGAL word, you will find the clue as to why I refer to your ignorance and more than likely, youth. (This is why I can overlook your immature transgressions of civility. Hell, look the word civil up as well while your at it). If you can understand the word as defined by Black's then go back what you have C&Ped and apply it where ever the word appears.

Now son, go do your homework that I've just assigned you and come back in about 5-10 years. I'm done with you now and will not respond further. If you want, you may respond thanking me for giving you a bit of guidance that will perhaps aid you in your personal growth.

And......Your Welcome...

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 01, 2011 4:19 pm » by Boondox681

I hope it's not to much to read, but do try anyway, you might learn something.

yo,douchebag...
your not off to a good start :top:
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Conspirator

PostSun May 01, 2011 4:27 pm » by Giusdude

boondox681 wrote:look,i'm fucking pissed too,but i'm not out committing crimes(they call it protesting :headscratch: )and then expecting sympathy for my stupidity.

cops have one job.busting your coconut open.
these people are lucky.

hey,evil,sorry if i came out sounding like a dick towards you,brotha'.
when i re-read it it seemed to come off as such.

YOU KNOW WE'RE ROLLIN',BRO :flop:

yo boon,
pure
fucking
MAGIK!!!!!!!

been laughing for the last 10 minutes, brother.
a fucking classic is born!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostSun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm » by pandoras

boondox681 wrote:that one is perfect bro.

thanx

da nada mang!

also..
boondox681 wrote:yo,douchebag...
your not off to a good start :top:

too fuckin' funny!

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 01, 2011 4:52 pm » by Boondox681

morning,gentlemen

here's to a great sunday :cheers:

THEY DON'T CALL IT THE HAMMER OF THE GODS FOR NOTHING :D
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostSun May 01, 2011 5:25 pm » by pandoras

You bet Boon. Go and enjoy that grand-daughter of yours today! :sunny:

Beautiful sunny day up here in the Great White North.. Snows almost gone so I'm going to set up the deck, clean up a winters worth of dog shit :top: and then go fer a lil' tour on the skoot. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 01, 2011 5:45 pm » by Boondox681

clean up a winters worth of dog shit :top: and then go fer a lil' tour on the skoot. :flop:

be careful.those bastards have superpowers :D

:flop:
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostSun May 01, 2011 6:11 pm » by Georgedragon

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to other people.
According to Sigmund Freud, projection is a psychological defense mechanism whereby one "projects" one's own undesirable thoughts, motivations, desires, and feelings onto someone else. 'Emotions or excitations which the ego tries to ward off are "spit out" and then felt as being outside the ego...perceived in another person'. It is a common process. The related defence of 'projective identification differs from projection in that the impulse projected onto an external object does not appear as something alien and distant from the ego because the connection of the self with that projected impulse continues'
:sunny:
Be the change you want to see.

Previous