Art Bell interviews Dr. Reed!

Writer

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 5:35 pm » by Lennox

What an awesome interview! I could not stop listening to it from start to end! I personally believe every word this guy says. The Q&A portion at the end of the show is done very well and the listeners pose a lot of intriguing questions and receive great answers.

Whether or not you believe the validity of Dr. Reed's story, give it a chance...you won't regret it! :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

The interview with Dr. Reed starts at about 18:40

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 6:00 pm » by Spock

Not Dr. Reed???? OMG, that alien in foil was lame. I wish Bell had never given that guy such a podium, and to start his show off with him doesn't give me a good feeling.

Writer

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 6:21 pm » by Lennox

Spock wrote:Not Dr. Reed???? OMG, that alien in foil was lame. I wish Bell had never given that guy such a podium, and to start his show off with him doesn't give me a good feeling.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Maybe if you actually listened to the interview you would feel differently. You can feel the truth in his voice and he has mounds of evidence besides the body. He has multiple witnesses and he is obviously not looking to make money.

Why would someone throw away what he considered to be the "american dream" style of life, to have himself and his family ridiculed and harassed by people for telling the amazing story of his close encounter?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 6:42 pm » by Blotto

Lennox wrote:
Spock wrote:Not Dr. Reed???? OMG, that alien in foil was lame. I wish Bell had never given that guy such a podium, and to start his show off with him doesn't give me a good feeling.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Maybe if you actually listened to the interview you would feel differently. You can feel the truth in his voice and he has mounds of evidence besides the body. He has multiple witnesses and he is obviously not looking to make money.

Why would someone throw away what he considered to be the "american dream" style of life, to have himself and his family ridiculed and harassed by people for telling the amazing story of his close encounter?

i believe in ufo's and stuff, but reed's story stinks of cow shit.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 21, 2013 1:45 am » by Doogle

Mr Reed could do with some serious See I Aye backing to make his story more credible and believable, and thus palatable, a'la Strieber.
Maybe a bill poster program in certain parts of the world with just a picture of a "grey" and just a number, that should do the the trick.

Anyone follow me?