Ask A NASA Astrobiologist About Dec. 21 'Doomsday'

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 am » by Yuya63

WillEase666 wrote:
Canubis wrote:i want to ask a few questions, and have a review on my "day 3 of my Canubis End of the world campaign" what are the links??

http://astrobiology2.arc.nasa.gov/ask-a ... -question/

Their liars............... I have talked 1 on 1 with a nasa astro-dude. He says aliens are real...and they (nasa) have known of them for many years.....Though, i didnt ask about 2012, no point.......

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 5:47 am » by *WillEase*

Yuya63 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Canubis wrote:i want to ask a few questions, and have a review on my "day 3 of my Canubis End of the world campaign" what are the links??

http://astrobiology2.arc.nasa.gov/ask-a ... -question/

Their liars............... I have talked 1 on 1 with a nasa astro-dude. He says aliens are real...and they (nasa) have known of them for many years.....Though, i didnt ask about 2012, no point.......

:bullshit: Nobody from NASA ever said 'aliens are real' nor ever will...even if they were.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 5:51 am » by Yuya63

Only if you know one and feed him plenty of drinks..Then, this one at least, loves to talk about the stuff they should'nt speak of. Blew my mind with some of the things he told me. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 5:54 am » by Evildweeb

Asking a NASA anybody about anything really important, is like asking the Federal Government for Truth in Information.

ROFLMFAO

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 6:04 am » by *WillEase*

Yuya63 wrote:Only if you know one and feed him plenty of drinks..Then, this one at least, loves to talk about the stuff they should'nt speak of. Blew my mind with some of the things he told me. :headscratch:

He could have been pulling your chain.
Would you mind elaborating on what he told you? On second thought, never mind. This thread isn't about aliens. Perhaps you could start your own thread about your conversation with him. :cheers:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 am » by *WillEase*

Evildweeb wrote:
Asking a NASA anybody about anything really important, is like asking the Federal Government for Truth in Information.

First of all, that would depend on who you ask. I happen to know several NASA employees personally and have great respect for them. You conspiracy theorist are all the same. You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the mouth.
Secondly, NASA is a charter of the department of defense not a public entity and as such has secrets not available to the general public.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 8:23 am » by Canubis

Quit the Quarel I AM getting TO OLD FOR THIS SHIT! we all know NASA is a dirty rag, lets just wait and see if i get a reply..

Last time i sent NASA my blue prints for Infinite Power and they told me to fuk off im not an American? IM an Australian and shit upon America! ...1.04312
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 10:34 am » by mediasorcery

WillEase666 wrote:
fatbastard2.0 wrote:Will. Does
NASA astrobiologist David Morrison Have gods phone number, I've a couple of million questions I would like to ask him, the first being, "WHY?"

Your facetious nature is showing.
Rest assured, you will have the opportunity to meet God soon enough.

hahaha :alien51:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 11:08 am » by Canubis

let me open my atomic doors, and let Dlsith know im not fuking a figment of shit to come, i amto dam wise, wiser the nukes

THUS DLSTIFF HAND IN YOUR RESIGNATION AND PASS OVER The mod ship keys,..

worst mod ever in the history of Disclose.tv..Dlsith
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Previous