Ask Edward Snowden...

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 4:45 am » by mediasorcery

snowjob could be a very cunning honey pot trap, if this "whistl987blow&^%er" is seen as a hero, it may encourage other whis&^%tle*&^blowers to come out of the woodwork, which means the alphabets mob will know who is going to blow there cover,its a way for them to expose and deal with any weaknesses see?

it may give others a false sense of confidence.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 6:56 am » by Constabul

When i heard on the news earlier today about the flight from Hong Kong, and the fellow on board trying to get the plane diverted to canada, I thought of this snowden fellow.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/ ... rk-flight/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Passengers got a scare Monday during a flight from Hong Kong to Newark Liberty International Airport, following a man’s outburst.

As CBS 2’s Derricke Dennis reported, the man was detained after passengers on board United Airlines Flight 116 said he caused a disturbance. He’s an American believed to be in his 30s, and claimed his name is Daniel Morgan Perry, during an anti-government rant recorded on a cellphone about nine hours into the 16-hour flight.

Audio on the rant via the link..

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 8:21 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Spock wrote:Hopefully this won't be the last one. If anyone catches another, quickly make a profile and ask the same question! We all know the government is screwed up - it would be awesome if he knew something about this and was just as interested in getting the truth out on this as well!

Doubt it - but worth a shot.

Yeah, whoever becomes privy to another Q.A should post it as a thread immediately and we can ask that same question many times so that it cannot be claimed it was missed, we will get there compadres. :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 9:29 am » by Lips of Lucifer

Question:

Ryan Latvaitis

17 June 2013 2:34pm

What would you say to others who are in a position to leak classified information that could improve public understanding of the intelligence apparatus of the USA and its effect on civil liberties?
What evidence do you have that refutes the assertion that the NSA is unable to listen to the content of telephone calls without an explicit and defined court order from FISC?

Answer:
This country is worth dying for.

A chilling and heartbreaking response....His poor Family.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 pm » by mediasorcery

he hasnt told us anythinf we dont already know.

a player, look at background of him, very fishy, hows the timing of him?

big distraction, sorry but dont be fooled. :badair:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 1:09 pm » by Spock

It's not a distraction. If so the government had dealt itself a massive blow - which isn't plausible.

People suspect everything, from fairies to believing Hollywood movies are actually real stories strategically leaked to the masses, but until now, there was no proof and the suspicion wasn't the mainstream thought.

Because of this, for the first time, lawsuits can be filled against this agency.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 pm » by mediasorcery

be wary spock, just saying buddy, and who didnt kno they are listening? wats he told us we dont already know? pays to be sceptical anyway.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 pm » by Kinninigan

:o

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm » by Spock

mediasorcery wrote:be wary spock, just saying buddy, and who didnt kno they are listening? wats he told us we dont already know? pays to be sceptical anyway.

Sure I understand the skepticism, it just doesn't add up to me though. A house divided against itself can not stand.

What I'm seeing right now are the wheels falling off and people coming out of the woodwork to show this is not the benevolent government the MSM has been pushing on us.

I know of only a handful of people that are still buying this "shining city on a hill", "1,000 points of light", "protecting our freedoms overseas" facade.

Personally I'm happy with the leaks and consider Snowden a hero. Putting himself in jeopardy to get the truth out. A selfless thing to do for the greater justice.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 6:53 pm » by The57ironman

Spock wrote:
I know of only a handful of people that are still buying this "shining city on a hill", "1,000 points of light", "protecting our freedoms overseas" facade.

.....same here.. :mrcool:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

PreviousNext