Assad's forces using Vacuum bombs to fight the FSA!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:42 pm » by mediasorcery

Termite wrote:I'm not counting...the generals of the FSA are keeping tabs and making it known well. You are correct about the other wars. This began when protesters were hit with anti armor weapons while they tried to protest like the egyptians and tunisians did. They did not want to give up. No one is here stirring shit up and nearly all of the civilians being killed are by assads forces...I saw with my own eyes his jets repeatedly bomb a hospital until it was destroyed. ALL of the people in the hospital were civilian.

wow, you seem to have the internet where you are, interesting.
so the terrorists are door knocking to inform everyone of the percentage of foreign mercs fighting assad, lol? really, :lol:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:44 pm » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:
Termite wrote:I AM HERE!!! Dont believe me....ask Willease or Spock or have a video call with me on skype and i will show you where I am!

. going to a lot of trouble to convince people arent you, hmmm ?

Just for the record, I didn't believe he was anywhere near Syria either. But like he said, we video chatted for over an hour and I can confirm his location. How? He sent me the coordinates so I can pull it up on Google Earth, then took his camera outside to corroborate the details found there.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm » by Proto

Lol media you are such a hypocrite , allow me to use your own words
against you :

mediasorcery wrote:he doesnt have to prove anything, prove he wasnt there?
whats your problem with his story anyway?why are you so concerned???
you didnt hear it on the tv so it must be a lie??? lol. :badair:

double standards much ?

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:55 pm » by Termite

its not trouble.....it is easy....just click the mouse button and see the live video for yourself...I don't have to do anything extra...just show you where i am.... not trouble at all....you'll probably like to see what it looks like here anyway.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:58 pm » by mediasorcery

i know fleck , heres been here ages, and you go to all the trouble to repost something i said to prove a point=didnt take you long did it, did you keep that little snippet just incase you can reuse it against me someday lol, weird man, very weird!!!hehehe,maybe even sick could we say???
i dont have to trust this dude, how longs he been here then, 3 days?
this is just his words, even if he is there, do you know him??
so youve ascertained his location, well, that only tells you one thing really, doesnt mean what hes promoting is "true" tho does it, just like im "here" but my viewpoint may be different to someone else "here"

id rather have a double standard than a single standard thats consistently driven by motives beyond the acquisition of knowledge within itself, one day when you grow up you might attain the wisdom to know what i mean by that statement, until then, i dont really have the time to get into a useless post war with you frankly, and im calling bullshit on this dude whether hes here there or anywhere,

this dude could work for anyone, as if you would know.

lowsix,s first instincts about this dude are probably right, he just couldnt quite define it at the time, then he got swayed by the "proof", but,,,,,,, we will see anyway, i may be wrong, my guts say otherwise, sorry if that troublers anyone., but tough titties, better be safe then sorry.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm » by Termite

ok...seriously media....before you keep trying to belittle me....talk to me live on video...you will see i am a nice guy...I have no ulterior motives....I am just inside the turkish side of the border which is why i have internet right now....everyone comes back here for safety...I am not a fighter for the fsa...I am being honest....before you keep trying to belittle me....actually get the info on what you are saying about me by meeting me instead of spouting off info that you do not actually have...try it...you'll probably enjoy it.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:09 pm » by *WillEase*

Termite wrote:ok...seriously media....before you keep trying to belittle me....talk to me live on video...you will see i am a nice guy...I have no ulterior motives....I am just inside the turkish side of the border which is why i have internet right now....everyone comes back here for safety...I am not a fighter for the fsa...I am being honest....before you keep trying to belittle me....actually get the info on what you are saying about me by meeting me instead of spouting off info that you do not actually have...try it...you'll probably enjoy it.

He's just being a troll. Don't waste your time.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:20 pm » by Termite

I know...but over the last 2 years I have watched this site I have noticed a slight decay in the conversations here because soo many people are quick to judge without any real info and react in a very non-productive and negative manner and in attempt to help bring some real mature productive life bact to this site i thought that rather than react to these kind of attacks with the same level of immaturity that it is better to react in a mature and wise manner and try to be nice to him and show him the truth for himself so that perhaps he will be a friend rather than pollution to this site. It is ok to disagree but it is not productive to disagree in suck a brute and unaware manner. Perhaps he could be a friend if he met me rather than his current demeanor.

You, Willease, are a good example for this DTV community.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:38 pm » by mediasorcery

hey mate, sorry if i came acroos to strong, i didnt mean to offend you personally, thats not called for and i apologise for that ok, seriously,, i still dont believe your motives for this post, been watching the forum for two years? but never posted before this week? interesting info,

and now your calling me pollution for calling you out? really, so in your world , everyone just has to agree with you, and then there not, pollution? non productive and negative, big words, where have i heard that before,

as for you will -calling me a troll because i dont believe this dude, thats a pretty cheap shot, is that what they teach you to do at the trumpet is it will? im sure christ would have approved of that kinda vibe hehe. il remember not to waste my time either in the future, your a let down frankly, should have known i guess, i kinda did, but, i always try to see the best in people, until there true personality shines thru, they always give themselves away, sooner or later, its a lot harder to live it, than it is just to , say it,or read it in some book.

yeh mate, dont waste your time with folks who may challenge your credibility, only waste your time with people who just agree with everything you say, otherwise, they may be,,,, pollution,

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:47 pm » by Spock

It's all good, understandable you are suspicious MS, I was too but I've had the opportunity to chat with him on skype the past 2 days and he's a really decent guy, regardless of if you agree on his position or not. Personally though, I trust his assessment of the situation as he is where he says it is, and equally defends Muslims where he sees the need, and that to me screams of somebody just trying to get the truth out without having an over-the-top agenda or bias. He has equal disgust for U.S. as well as militant actions.

He is a great pulse on the region posting here on this forum, and if you don't agree with everything he says, it does not make him a bad guy - you're going at him pretty hard, and I'd just ask you to step back and read what you've posted, give him the benefit of the doubt as you asked Proto to with Fleck, and also, maybe take him up on his offer to chat with him.

PreviousNext