Assad's forces using Vacuum bombs to fight the FSA!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:50 pm » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:hey mate, sorry if i came acroos to strong, i didnt mean to offend you personally, thats not called for and i apologise for that ok, seriously,, i still dont believe your motives for this post, been watching the forum for two years? but never posted before this week? interesting info,

and now your calling me pollution for calling you out? really, so in your world , everyone just has to agree with you, and then there not, pollution? non productive and negative, big words, where have i heard that before,

as for you will -calling me a troll because i dont believe this dude, thats a pretty cheap shot, is that what they teach you to do at the trumpet is it will? im sure christ would have approved of that kinda vibe hehe. il remember not to waste my time either in the future, your a let down frankly, should have known i guess, i kinda did, but, i always try to see the best in people, until there true personality shines thru, they always give themselves away, sooner or later, its a lot harder to live it, than it is just to , say it,or read it in some book.

yeh mate, dont waste your time with folks who may challenge your credibility, only waste your time with people who just agree with everything you say, otherwise, they may be,,,, pollution,

There's a huge difference between debating someone and trolling. What you are doing is trolling.
If you have something to say that brings a different perspective on the thread, it's buried in your insults.
Personally, I couldn't care less what you think of me.
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...you're a troll.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 4:56 pm » by Termite

I didn;t say you have to agree with me Mediasorcery. I just stated that aggressive attacks are non productive. I am not trying to force my opinion on you or anyone else. I just offered you the option of seeing for yourself. I am not attacking you. I was trying to show you where my opinion comes from. My motives are simply to try to tell people what is happening here and I stated my opinion about needing help for them is because of all the wars fought since WW2 have onlky been for political and monetary and power gains. The real cause of us Americans is to stand and fight for freedom. In iraq we destroyed the most advanced country from a stupid dictator by killing an amazingly enormous amount of them when thay never asked for help. Here there is a people openly and loudly begging for help from america to become free because they would rather die before living under Assad for any longer. That is what I meant for a just cause. It is just my opinion that for America to keep being what is professes to being, it needs to "walk the walk" instead of just "talking the talk" We claim to fight for freedom but it is the ONE fight that we aparrently don't wanna fight. These are a good people desparatly fighting and dying for freedom and many in America add false info to avoid the fight. There are some foreigh fighters here, they are almost all Lybian and Egyptian trying to help their fellow Arabs to get they freedom that they won for themselves. There is a very small contingent of extremeists here....the FSA forces them to stay in small pockets and will never give into them after Assad is gone. That would make all of their effort for nothing. And they know this. I was not trying to make anyone agree with me and I was offering you a method of seeing my motives and honestly freely. I will happily show you on video chat. I will even invite you to come see it here first person and I would provide shelter and food and you can see that this is real and I am not dispensing propoganda. I appreciate your apology and hope to have healthy debates in the future.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 pm » by Eldorado

Termite wrote:It has been a rumor for about 5 days and now everyone here knows about it!!!!!

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/ ... 351751400/

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/01/sy ... tion-says/

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/01/world ... index.html

http://www.upiasia.com/Top-News/2012/11 ... 351751400/

This bastard needs to be torn apart in the streets of Damascus by the Syrian people along with his wife...just like Mussolini! The past week has been the heaviest bombing campaign in Aleppo and surrounding areas ALL being aided by the use of Iranian drones for targeting command and control.

Many people need to stop arguing for the need of the Iraqi war ,which was useless and criminal, and call for international, or at least NATO assistance to destroy the Assad regime and kill him!

I love your outward expression of your interests here.....you're begging for help for this cause....you sound EXACTLY like the Kony 2012 idiot.......

Your reasoning doesn't have anything to do with the fact..........which is the fact that this "uprising" is a US led insurgency.......

.......without a cent of diplomacy....you expect him to surrender..........???

Have fun with your own version of the story.............you agreed that the conflict is being run by the US/Israeli military....

who are fueling this conflict like cowards, using the emotions of observers, lured there under the guise of Democratic Revolutions...........to sway attention away from the nature of the instigation of these "Days of Rage" .........

Having been started and fueled by Obama, who's interests in Africa and the Middle East are obviously not democracy and diplomacy through the UN......

So why do you think the supporters are innocent victims?.....as opposed to the obvious fact you would be considered a cheerleading squad for a bunch of rebel rioters??? That makes you someone with Blood on his hands.......

All of the Nations in that area all have the same codes of engagement.......and your team got a whistle blown, a yellow flag thrown onto the field, and a ref who called "False Start". Someone breaks into your "house" and here in the USA.....we are encouraged to defend our Home.........that was Assad's home and you have invaded his domain under false pretenses.......and now you are making death threats.......asking for someone to step in as a Peaceful Intercessor and from a multi national organization......kill him ....no trial, no war crimes tribunals.....just assassinate him.....

So this game is nearly over with....and I'm sure you know how the rest of the world feels about American Interests in the Middle East.....

Do you think the US Military is a resource that you can call up and use to target an individual when you "feel" like it.............?

Whenever you get frustrated with "the world".....do you turn to the military and get them fired up for another war????
Many people need to stop arguing for the need of the Iraqi war

So you're saying we should be fighting this one instead...???
What does this have to do with the Iraqi's???

Do you sound like every other redneck in the US who tries to find justification in his uncontrollable rage through exercising his ability to fire up his military machine? :headscratch:

Or are you really watching a leader of a nation defend his country, against a guerrilla force that has blended into the frameworking of his nation, and has used innocents for human shields for their rebel efforts, as the liberal/jewish controlled media has constantly created this illusion of compassion for the rebels.....

Everyone knows in those countries, that when the shit hits the fan....you leave as soon as possible to not get caught in the crossfire........and yes there are many people who are being used by insurgents and mercenaries who could not remove themselves from these conflict areas........

And Assad has not decided to blanket bomb his WHOLE COUNTRY from a bunker........no he has targeted areas that have a large amount of rebels and their bases/weaponry stocks....

Just remember that........if you side with the US/Israel in this effort, you probably wont be coming around as welcomed houseguests

go infest somewhere else....... :nwo:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 pm » by Eldorado

il remember not to waste my time either in the future, your a let down frankly, should have known i guess, i kinda did, but, i always try to see the best in people,

There have been a ton of "Let Downs" here......watching Mods support one sided arguments based on their opinions, as opposed to fair terms of debate.....watching members mask the truth with their heart felt illusions.......MediaSorcerer has it right on......

Drum it up any way you fools like............Will has continually shilled for the US/Israeli agenda....for weeks straight :lol: :lol: :lol: ........I've felt Dom slipping in his resistance to Obama's psych warfare strategies, as it has approached the "Fuck This Shit O'Clock" point of no return.......I've seen Spock open his mouth towards his bias, acting Soveriegn.......and Ive seen Ironman get frustrated with the whole thing because no one will listen to the truth........and he's practically on his own with no support for his extremely descriptive vids......

I'll leave it to the forum to challenge what I have said.......but you will see there has been a serious wool pulled over the member's eyes here......and I find it increasingly annoying to have to listen to people who have no other interest in the world than to see this conflict removed from their TV screens, so they can get back to their normal lives.....and the fact that their only enlightened decision has been to call for "backup" or a "bailout" from their failed revolutions........

Almost had your Legion going didn't you? How outspoken of you......

............hard to believe one man's opinion could stand in the way of your "Justice"..............

There's no logical explanation based on timelines of events and the reactions to these provocations, no legitimate independent investigative journalism being looked into here.....or very little....and there is a ton of mass media sources thrown onto the board as "proof" of what is going on, what is being decided for the future, and how we are affected by those decisions.........as being influenced by the increasing presence of support for either side of this conflict.........

we are observers......not illegal combatants......

This is a controlled agenda.....it has a timeline....and I will not be made to overlook these affairs going on........These insurgencies being clearly admitted to in the debates as the reasoning for "regime change" in the middle east......by both sides........

There is no opposition to this political strategy, there is nothing to stand in the way of these rogue eschelons of the US Military???
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 6:00 pm » by Eldorado

Termite, you have invited us all out to your big house in Cairo....to have a "blast"........you're buying all the beer and hash right???

Then its no longer fun and games in Cairo......a Cairo free from Sharia.........you say......??

No you then tell us youre not in Cairo anymore Toto.........no now you are on the Frontline in Turkey/Syria....... :lol: :lol:

And this magical vacation to the ancient city of Cairo has now become a heartfelt movement you want us all to join onto.???

C'mon dumbass..........bring youre bullshit.......

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 6:51 pm » by *WillEase*

Eldorado wrote:Will has continually shilled for the US/Israeli agenda....for weeks straight...

Prove it or shut your pie hole. :vomit:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 6:59 pm » by Blotto

assad must be cleaning up with these vacuum bombs.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 7:24 pm » by Eldorado

WillEase666 wrote:
Eldorado wrote:Will has continually shilled for the US/Israeli agenda....for weeks straight...

Arent you a cunning linguist..........

I'll start by asking you where you came up with your name???

Did I spark a touchy subject with my lightning bolt???

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 pm » by *WillEase*

Eldorado wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

Arent you a cunning linguist..........

I'll start by asking you where you came up with your name???

Did I spark a touchy subject with my lightning bolt???

Show us one post that you consider me shilling "Israeli/US agenda"... :censored:

My threads come from Russia Today, Aljazeera, The Trumpet (PCG) and occasionally Newsy...none of which have a pro American or Israeli agendas.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 9:50 pm » by Eldorado

My threads come from Russia Today, Aljazeera, The Trumpet (PCG) and occasionally Newsy...none of which have a pro American or Israeli agendas.

And your threads are somewhat missing the other side of the picture........constantly showing the US/European fueled Media's intent.......just cause it says AlJazeera...doesn't meant they are an "Arab Point of View" necessarily.........

And your sources are not first hand accounts of the affairs, they are generalized Newsy Reports of the actual facts....you're then claiming they dont pursue or associate their reports with a larger geo-political agenda???

No matter what Bullshit you are fed, doesnt mean that we are going to ingest it without our own independent investigation of the truth....especially after you regurgitate their regurgitation for us to draw a conclusion about.......

These are but four news networks you mentioned...............out of how many others.......?

The main reason your reports are so imbalanced is that not one of these sources you have listed has any point of view from their ethnic origins, or from their ethnic interests being from those areas......

There you will find the witnesses to the conflict that have seen the most......yet none are ever there testifying on these channels, with an international translator and both sound tracks clearly audible.....

They all cut out the Arabic, the Farsi, the cultural side, and ethnically cleanse their productions giving us their side of the story............this is not documentation as a neutral partisan recording this conflict...

they are an open window to the event for all to see....no matter what their interests are......and these channels being so newsy and hip......is like a teenage class project on brodcasting.........

you really expect me to buy "newsy" from a kid's point of view trying to act diplomatic????

PreviousNext