Assad's forces using Vacuum bombs to fight the FSA!

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 pm » by Termite

It has been a rumor for about 5 days and now everyone here knows about it!!!!!

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/ ... 351751400/

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/01/sy ... tion-says/

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/01/world ... index.html

http://www.upiasia.com/Top-News/2012/11 ... 351751400/

This bastard needs to be torn apart in the streets of Damascus by the Syrian people along with his wife...just like Mussolini! The past week has been the heaviest bombing campaign in Aleppo and surrounding areas ALL being aided by the use of Iranian drones for targeting command and control.

Many people need to stop arguing for the need of the Iraqi war ,which was useless and criminal, and call for international, or at least NATO assistance to destroy the Assad regime and kill him!

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 2:58 pm » by Termite

These are the most powerful bombs short of a nuke. Similar the the american 'Daisy Cutter'.

The FSA needs our help. It is a just and true cause. Worthy of the support of all free nations and good people. Actually worth the cost of sacrifice, unlike false flag wars.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:10 pm » by mediasorcery

good, they are fighting terrorists who are killing civilians and blaming it on assad, this is the biggest bs post ive ever seen here, you joined just to tell us this, we have info from someone who was there, and its not what your being told by msm,
a just and true cause, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
since when do you giv a f&^%k about syrian people, shill.
you want to send more soldiers to get murdered for some bullshit democracy that wiull never work anyway?/
most of the fsa are not even syrian.shill/
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:12 pm » by Termite

I AM HERE!!! Dont believe me....ask Willease or Spock or have a video call with me on skype and i will show you where I am!

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:14 pm » by Termite

And NO....most are NOT foreign.....approx 10% are foreign. Almost ALL are Syrian civilians.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:19 pm » by *WillEase*

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad comes from Syria’s Alawite minority, a branch of Shia Islam that includes 6 to 10 percent of Syria’s population. That leaves over 90 percent of Syria’s predominantly Sunni population unrepresented by Assad’s government. The uprisings besieging Syria come from these unrepresented factions. Despite Assad’s attempts at portraying himself as an ally of the West and as a force of suppression against radical Islamist elements in Syria, his true allegiance lies with his fellow Shiites in Tehran.

On surface level, Syria and Iran seem like unlikely bedfellows. Syria is Arab, and its government is secular. Iran is a non-Arab state, and is an Islamic Republic. Syria is comprised mostly of Sunni Muslims. Iran is overwhelmingly Shiite. The Iranian-Syrian partnership is a marriage of convenience, but it’s an alliance that has proven resilient over the decades largely because of common enemies like Saddam Hussein’s Iraq and the nation of Israel.

Washington supports Syria’s rebels because, under Assad, the nation is heavily influenced by Iran, America’s adversary. Syria has long been a gateway through which Tehran extends its reach into the Middle East, so regime change in Syria would equate to a noteworthy reduction of that Iranian influence.

Iran will not sit idly by as Assad is overthrown. Recognizing what it stands to lose from a regime change in Syria, Tehran has labored to arm and assist Assad in suppressing Syria’s anti-government forces. Iran wants to hold on to its strategic ally, and will go to great measures to support Assad. But Tehran won’t be able to maintain its hold on Syria forever.

The sure word of Bible prophecy makes plain that, despite Tehran’s efforts, Sunni Syria will sever ties with Shiite Iran and instead align with Saudi Arabia, other more moderate Sunni-majority Arab states and a European juggernaut. To understand the details of this inevitable shift in Syria’s alignment, read “How the Syrian Crisis Will End.”
https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/9737 ... s-will-end

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:23 pm » by mediasorcery

yeh yeh, 10% foreign?well thats a very interesting "number" you happen to know?? how did you find that out then??? you counting are you?, so they are the agents stirring shit up causing folks to be killed,
sorry pal, im calling bullshit on you, i may be wrong, but i smell a rat here,
assad may be a dick, but whats going on is no accident, and the motive behind it is devious regardless of whatever bs you post up here trying to convince people that intervention is justifiable, your a disgrace for that,
yeh its worked so well in afghanistan, are you going to explain to the families why there children are dead or maimed for life, just to go off fighting in ANOTHER WAR, go jump in a lake. :badair:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:27 pm » by Termite

I'm not counting...the generals of the FSA are keeping tabs and making it known well. You are correct about the other wars. This began when protesters were hit with anti armor weapons while they tried to protest like the egyptians and tunisians did. They did not want to give up. No one is here stirring shit up and nearly all of the civilians being killed are by assads forces...I saw with my own eyes his jets repeatedly bomb a hospital until it was destroyed. ALL of the people in the hospital were civilian.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:28 pm » by Termite

You are elegantly and absolutely correct in every detail Willease.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 3:36 pm » by mediasorcery

Termite wrote:I AM HERE!!! Dont believe me....ask Willease or Spock or have a video call with me on skype and i will show you where I am!

. going to a lot of trouble to convince people arent you, hmmm ?

Next