Assad Says He 'Needs Time' to Defeat the Rebels

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 9:43 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Aug 29, 2012 by NewsyWorld

After a bloody month of fighting, Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad speaks out in a rare television interview.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 9:54 pm » by Phaeton

British Government Sends Money to Al Qaeda "Rebels" on the UN-State Department List of Terrorist Organizations
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=32297

"Two Cheers" for Terrorism: US Mainstream Media Applauds Syria's Al Qaeda Rebels
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=32472

Senior CFR official: "Free Syrian Army needs al-Qaeda support"
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/330734

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 pm » by *WillEase*

There is something radically wrong with that Phaeton. You won't find any mention of that on MSM.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 10:02 pm » by Phaeton

willease666 wrote:There is something radically wrong with that Phaeton. You won't find any mention of that on MSM.

Elaborate for me. You dont mean its strange the general gist of my post isnt duly represented in MSM output, do you?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 10:32 pm » by *WillEase*

Phaeton wrote:
willease666 wrote:There is something radically wrong with that Phaeton. You won't find any mention of that on MSM.

Elaborate for me. You dont mean its strange the general gist of my post isnt duly represented in MSM output, do you?

I think it's strange that Al Qaeda "Rebels" are being backed and funded by so called enemies of Al Qaeda.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 pm » by Phaeton

Why?

America created Al Qaeda. Former Mujahideen - 'freedomfighters', asset against Russians, Brzezinski.. You know that right? Its a proxy bro.. You know the war on terror is a fluke, dont you?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 29, 2012 10:48 pm » by *WillEase*

Phaeton wrote:Why?

America created Al Qaeda. Former Mujahideen - 'freedomfighters', asset against Russians, Brzezinski.. You know that right? Its a proxy bro.. You know the war on terror is a fluke, dont you?

I know the CIA created Al Qaeda. I also know the "War on Terror" is :bullshit:
But, Al Qaeda is not the same now as it was then. I will explain in further detail when I get home.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 4:09 pm » by Phaeton

Please follow up on your last post Will.

Im very interested to know how the proposed difference in this synthesized club called al qaeda works through in the aformentioned.. How the effect of such a proposed change alters the situation.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 5:52 pm » by Lowsix

Phaeton wrote:Hi, I'm the public relations arm of the Muslim Brotherhood, and I'll be guiding your tour today. On your left, You'll see the obvious cultural benefits of Radical Islam. You will be asked not to dance or kiss in public and may Allah (PBUH) help you if you like to fly kites. We will be confiscating your books as women are not allowed to read. Acid will be provided for those of you who insist. Old men will be granted convenient access to your child bride should you have been foolish enough to bring them along. Sharp knives and fatwas will also be provided for the convenience of any burgeoning cartoonists as well.. Hullabaloo Snackbars will be available at all times for your refreshment. Enjoy your tour.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 31, 2012 6:45 pm » by Phaeton

Lowsix wrote:
Phaeton wrote:Hi, I'm the public relations arm of the Muslim Brotherhood, and I'll be guiding your tour today. On your left, You'll see the obvious cultural benefits of Radical Islam. You will be asked not to dance or kiss in public and may Allah (PBUH) help you if you like to fly kites. We will be confiscating your books as women are not allowed to read. Acid will be provided for those of you who insist. Old men will be granted convenient access to your child bride should you have been foolish enough to bring them along. Sharp knives and fatwas will also be provided for the convenience of any burgeoning cartoonists as well.. Hullabaloo Snackbars will be available at all times for your refreshment. Enjoy your tour.

Another dose of meaningless, ad hominem, vengeful nonsense..

Do you ever bring any relevant content to the table, old man?

Upload to Disclose.tv