Assange accuses the US of hypocrisy

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Sep 26, 2012 by RTAmerica

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange addressed the United Nation via satellite on Wednesday evening to speak out on human rights, and used his address to attack the United States' ongoing policy of persecuting whistleblowers. Jesselyn Radack is a whistleblower herself and went public with allegations concerning her former employer: the US Justice Department. Now Radack weighs in on the latest involving Assange, who remains under Ecuadorian protection at that country's embassy in London. She discusses the WikiLeaks founder's speech with RT's Kristine Frazao moments after the United Nations heard from Mr. Assange himself.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 6:00 am » by SUKHOV

Its hard for me to not believe this Assange deal isnt some circus show, but he rightfully has every reason to say US government is hypocritical. Some part of me believes the only reason he doesnt think that events in the past were false flags, is because he wants to keep feasibility with the general populace, which can mean putting on an act... Either way I may never know, which is one of the reasons he is someone I'd personally like to talk to in my life.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 6:25 am » by Mydogma

Nice ...an enemy of the state..hmm..so as an american sends a link or posts anything about wickileaks..and you can be labeled under the espenage law and get hung out to dry...the reality is they now have laws in the states that allow them to kick in anyones door in the middle of the night. And arrest u as an enemy of the state..that is fucked..thank god I'm a canadian...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:58 am » by Malogg

lmbo Assanges tie is not tied properly damn disgrace :nope:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 10:35 am » by *WillEase*

IDIOTIC Alex Jones predictions that NEVER came true

Published on Sep 27, 2012 by RussiaToday

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has called on the United States to move from words to actions, and put an end to its persecution of WikiLeaks, its people and its sources -
READ MORE: http://rt.com/news/assange-addresses-un ... ights-069/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 3:46 pm » by Cognoscenti

I think history will prove that Julian Assange and Bradley Manning were as important as Mohatma Ghandi and Martin Luther King in the pursuit of peace, truth, justice and human equality. These ideals seem non- existant to the US military machine

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 4:24 pm » by *WillEase*

Assange attacks Obama in breakthrough UN address

Published on Sep 27, 2012 by RussiaToday

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has called on the United States to move from words to actions, and put an end to its persecution of WikiLeaks, its people and its sources. He made the statement during an address to a panel of UN delegates.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 pm » by Poooooot

ASSANGE ACCUSES THE US OF HYPOCRISY

Also breaking: water is wet
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 6:08 pm » by SUKHOV

Poooooot wrote:

:peep:

You just exploded my whole universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 6:45 pm » by *WillEase*

Poooooot wrote:

This article doesn't say anything about "breaking news" so your snide remark is uncalled for.

Next