Assuming you believe in free energy and the apocalypse...

Initiate

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 am » by Methaneslurpee

I can't figure this one out. Maybe someone has a real quick explanation...

Assuming that a cataclysm is destined for earth circa 2012, and the PTB has nice cozy bunkers set up for the selected ass-kissers to survive underground for a few of years in every country, while the shit hits the fan up top for the rest of us...why then would they suppress free energy?

Isn't that rather unsportsmanlike?
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 pm » by Methaneslurpee

Oops, sorry mods.

This one shoulda probably been in the 2012 forum...
IN GOD WE RUST

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 pm » by Germanpils

i dont think we will get free energy in near future,

you know, this world is built up only to go for the money, thats the saddest part.

energy making companies wouldnt get money anymore.

this world is a very very very sad place. the fundament is completly misled
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 7:41 pm » by Samkenman

It is very un-sportsman like indeed. In the context of which you speak.....If "they"allow free energy out in mass scale, it would increase our chances of survival in any coming depopulation scenario or apocalypse. "They" don't want that. The free energy will be kept under wraps until it is all over and the infrastructure that supports non-renewable energies is destroyed. "They" will rise up out of their bunkers with this "new" technology and proclaim themselves as saviors.

Just a theory.....

Apocalypse and depopulation aside....free energy is very real. The powers that be know this. The Tesla coil, over-unity magnetic generators, water splitting technologies...all are being suppressed by the influences of corporations and the oil industry. Just think of how much money they would loose if energy was free to everyone. Just think if you never had to pay another electric bill, put gas in your car, pay a home heating bill...ect..ect...
My energy bills account for nearly half of the bills I pay....$120 home gas bill, $80 electric bill, $200 car gas bill...that adds up to $400+- every month...now multiply that by the number of citizens in your country ....and what you've got is the financial power to do just about whatever you want! The corporations will do whatever they can to keep that power.
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Initiate

PostFri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm » by Methaneslurpee

Yeah. Not only that but, it would at least give the 'unsponsored' survivors a chance to live somewhat decent lives after the apocalypse, complete with electricity to run well pumps, lighting, microwave ovens, stereos, and many of the ubiquitous things we take for granted nowadays.

I was hoping not to hear of a scenario like you describe. Sounds like eugenics on steroids. It just compounds the appearance that there is no one out there to help us.

Thanks for the feedback.
IN GOD WE RUST