Asteroid 'Nibiru' On Collision Course With Earth

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8168
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm » by Harbin


Bushes fault if it happens.
Image
Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 pm » by *WillEase*


Toxic32 wrote:No brown dwarf...Hope I'm politically correct..

Image


It's a planet orbiting a brown dwarf star...supposedly. :cheers:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1449
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 pm

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 pm » by Ufosarus


think the dude has done to many mushrooms :nails:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 pm
Location: United Kingdom

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 pm » by Shendao


Poooooot wrote:This again?
Image


Perfect, Poooooot :D
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4359
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 pm » by Aragajag


I hope I have enough time to get some LSD for the show. As the song goes 'Dont worry be happy'. What an awesome fucking sight to see a world ending mass coming at ya.
Image

Writer
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 pm » by Breaker316


Are Nibirutards the same as Planet x-tards? Obviously they are both 'tards of one kind or another. Just wondering if they are the same.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 pm » by *WillEase*


I did a search on the ITN website and there is no such article.
First I searched 'Nibiru'...nothing. :o
Then I searched 'Asteroid'...two articles, neither mention Nibiru. :o

Conclusion, photoshop using ITN page and an old article about Nibiru, posted on CNN I-report
which anyone can post to...not vested by CNN :o
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Closer than you think

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm » by One-23


WillEase666 wrote:I did a search on the ITN website and there is no such article.
First I searched 'Nibiru'...nothing. :o
Then I searched 'Asteroid'...two articles, neither mention Nibiru. :o

Conclusion, photoshop using ITN page and an old article about Nibiru, posted on CNN I-report
which anyone can post to...not vested by CNN :o


No Shit Sherlock :mrgreen:

Will, I'm surprised you actually went to all that effort to call :bullshit: on this one.

:cheers: for the info though
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10248
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 pm » by *WillEase*


Cageyone23 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:I did a search on the ITN website and there is no such article.
First I searched 'Nibiru'...nothing. :o
Then I searched 'Asteroid'...two articles, neither mention Nibiru. :o

Conclusion, photoshop using ITN page and an old article about Nibiru, posted on CNN I-report
which anyone can post to...not vested by CNN :o


No Shit Sherlock :mrgreen:

Will, I'm surprised you actually went to all that effort to call :bullshit: on this one.

:cheers: for the info though


I'm still surprised CNN allowed it to be posted. So much for fact checking I guess.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 pm

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 pm » by Bystander


What would you say if I told you that
Asteroid 4179 Toutatis is "NOT" a rock at all? And I have "real" proof strait from the observatory before the feed was cut. What would you say then? :think:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook