BREAKING: Asteroid to threaten Earth in 2013

Initiate

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 5:06 am » by Tgwusauk

We dont need spaceships or nukes to blow this if it gets too close, there is apparently ancient technology left behind years ago to deal with these objects, one in russia one in usa and the other in middle east if i remember correctly.
There is evidence that the Russian one was used on the tunguska object in 1908 ish, so don't worry about these objects.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 am » by Iwanci

Thank god we have remote viewers... just ask them what we should do to avert the threat.. or where this thing will hit so we can move the people out of that area..

oh yeah, just one minor detail... they are full of shite...

It is only a matter of time until one of these meteor's hit Earth... question is 'when',,, and what can we possibly do to avert disaster...

As for ancient technologies... not saying they do not exist, but let's hope they do.

This is going to make a great commercial for Dulux.....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 am » by Dukettt

tgwusauk wrote:We dont need spaceships or nukes to blow this if it gets too close, there is apparently ancient technology left behind years ago to deal with these objects, one in russia one in usa and the other in middle east if i remember correctly.
There is evidence that the Russian one was used on the tunguska object in 1908 ish, so don't worry about these objects.

------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am » by Zer0

Can those fucking asteroids make up their mind? Either hit us or dont! For fucks sake its like every 2 weeks is a new report on how some stupid-ass rock is going to hit us... and then just when we are supposed to die its like "woops lol sorry our calculations were wrong". Following asteroids is like standing in the middle of an empty highway and waiting to see if some car will drive by and either run you over, but most likely will just honk at you and tell you to get out of the way ....
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 pm » by Mediasorcerer

tgwusauk wrote:We dont need spaceships or nukes to blow this if it gets too close, there is apparently ancient technology left behind years ago to deal with these objects, one in russia one in usa and the other in middle east if i remember correctly.

there is technology on other nearby planets and moons to ward this shit off, its been there forever, if it wernt, we be greased by now already.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous