Astonishing Conversation + extra

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:10 pm » by Darrylmckay

savoysadie wrote:He has experienced so many encounters since childhood.. I think this is the main reason that he is a spiritual leader.

Interesting point that, because I have believed for some time that Icke, Lear and even Alex Jones ( i am going to cop it for that one), are really begining to sound like a religion to me.

I f you listen to jones, he really does sound like a preacher, preaching his new world order doomsday gospels.

( yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I am asleep, i need to wake up, I am a sheep etc etc etc)
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:54 pm » by TheDuck

Good post Saint, and Daryll, AJ etc.. are a 'cause' not a religion and a damn good cause i.m.o.

Your not a sheep just confused...only jokin' lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 5:00 pm » by Darrylmckay

theduck wrote:and Daryll, AJ etc.. are a 'cause' not a religion and a damn good cause i.m.o

Yeah but, i.m.o he is starting to sound like a preacher, there is a fine line between a cause, a crusade and the beginings of a religion.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm » by Towelie

I gave up reading that rediculous Mutwa story when it got to the bit about the shape shifting lizard drinking all of the milk through a hole in its tail part.
I may go back to it l8a if im in need of a good laugh.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:02 pm » by Thesaint

I gave up reading that rediculous Mutwa story when it got to the bit about the shape shifting lizard drinking all of the milk through a hole in its tail part.

I know what your saying but I don't think it should be taken literally. You have to put yourself in the mindset of the people and the "chinese whisper" syndrome when a story is passed down from generation to generation. Its the connection a basis of the story we need to look at.
I agree with the A.Jones thing, I have learnt so much about my surroundings from the likes of A.J. and Icke but they have to know their limitations when it comes to passing info on. I don't think you can tie in your personal beliefs with actual facts and thats what lets them down. All that "Fire and Brimstone" does sound as if they are GODS warrior and to an unbeliever like myself it confuses the intentions and really annoys me. Yes I'm grateful for the facts but they need to know their audience. I like what A.J. does, but I don't come from, or live in, the Bible Belt so that part doesn't appeal to me. You have to take what is useful to you and discard the rest. As long as the stuff you take on board can be cross referenced and appears real then we have learn't something and because of the likes of Icke and A.J. I am truly grateful. One thing is for sure. There isn't one of us that's qualified to say whether Reptillians are amongst us or not but one thing is for sure, everyone who talks about them out there in the public eye knows in advance that they are going to subjected to ridicule, yet they persist and encorporate it with some excellent and substanciated evidence that's extremely useful. Agreed.

Well, let me just say this. Am I right in saying that 25-30years ago you would have been ridiculed just the same if you spoke out about ETs and yet the world has changed so much that its heading in the direction of us realising that none of it was nonesense. Its just a question of degrees and maybe understanding. We don't know that in the past that they could have been the dominant species and that aggresion was the only way for them to survive. All these stories may be turned on their head and it could have been us, an introduced species that wreaked havoc on them, who knows. If we do believe that there are millions of species out there then surely its conceivable that one or more could be in the shape of a lizard. Only time will tell. I do know this, anybody who in advance knows he is going to be treated like a madman cannot by definition be a madman (and unless you lived in Britain from he early eightees, you would not know the depth of the ridicule, it was painful and I was shamefully, amongst the mob of laughing Hyenas).

edit to add, I believe that (like most of us) our history is only what they want us to believe and evidence is pointing in that direction. I would like to know more about these remains that are being kept from the public such as the large humanoids and the newly found laviathan. The large humanoids, are they real or not does anyone know for sure yet?
Thank you.

To lighten the mood.
An egg and a sausage in a frying pan, The sausage said, "It's getting hot in here" and the egg screamed "Oh my god!, a talking Sausage!"

I thought it was funny :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 pm » by Realorfake

towelie wrote:I gave up reading that rediculous Mutwa story when it got to the bit about the shape shifting lizard drinking all of the milk through a hole in its tail part.

Yea, not sure if you were aware but this was just a story they used to tell their people...Mutwa stated this. A fairy tale if you will. He used it as evidence that stories of reptilians have been passed down for generations.

This story I believe he said had thousands of different spinoffs. The important thing to consider was that "reptilians" were used in stories. They came from somewhere...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 pm » by Towelie

Tales of Vampires, the Devil and the boogey man have been passed down in society for generations does this mean that they are real aswell, when it comes down to it there people like us they like fantastic stories just like we do, maybe it was something like chinese whispers or maybe its just all made up entirely and these poor Africans are trying to get aid/attension wherever they can get it, and if they have to make up stories to help then why not.
I always doubt these tales from "shamen" etc i mean sure they could be true, i cant prove there not, but no ones ever managed to prove that the spaghetti monster doesnt exist either.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm » by Thesaint

N.C. to that

Writer

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 8:12 pm » by Savoysadie

towelie wrote:Tales of Vampires, the Devil and the boogey man have been passed down in society for generations does this mean that they are real aswell, when it comes down to it there people like us they like fantastic stories just like we do, maybe it was something like chinese whispers or maybe its just all made up entirely and these poor Africans are trying to get aid/attension wherever they can get it, and if they have to make up stories to help then why not.
I always doubt these tales from "shamen" etc i mean sure they could be true, i cant prove there not, but no ones ever managed to prove that the spaghetti monster doesnt exist either.

IMO, mythologies have to have a starting place.. someone must have experienced something extraordinary to have it's story passed down through the ages. In almost every culture, vampires, demons, gods, and boogey men all seem to have a reptilian or snake like quality. Shaman's appear to have a connection with alternate realities with the use of Ayahuasca or other psychoactive plant decoctions. I also believe that interaction with these beings can cause one to be more open to altered states of reality, therefore, making it easier to be aware of an entities presense.

I agree that some mythologies are used as tools to teach .. more like moratity stories, but, I, also, believe that it is most probable that Credo Mutwa and other shamans are able to see and interact with extra-dimesional entites, who have become the demons and gods of our mythologies and religions.

s

Initiate

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 pm » by Lordgaga

Joly good post.
Järv som Järven

PreviousNext