Astonishing Conversation + extra

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 pm » by TheDuck

You have to take what is useful to you and discard the rest. As long as the stuff you take on board can be cross referenced and appears real then we have learn't something and because of the likes of Icke and A.J. I am truly grateful

<< Spot on

Am I right in saying that 25-30years ago you would have been ridiculed just the same if you spoke out about ETs and yet the world has changed so much that its heading in the direction of us realising that none of it was nonesense.

More like 5 years max mention Greys even a couple of years ago on youtube and you would have been laughed at, now we just have to convince the masses..

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 8:26 pm » by Towelie

Obviously mythologies etc have a starting place everything does, look at all of the war of the worlds spin offs there have been since H.G. Wells wrote the original, if its a entertaining story it will be re-told. As for shamens etc having a connection with "alternate realities" well thats yet to be proven.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 8:28 pm » by TheDuck

lordgaga wrote:Joly good post.

Why thank you :wink:

Writer

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 8:55 pm » by Savoysadie

towelie wrote:Obviously mythologies etc have a starting place everything does, look at all of the war of the worlds spin offs there have been since H.G. Wells wrote the original, if its a entertaining story it will be re-told. As for shamens etc having a connection with "alternate realities" well thats yet to be proven.

The entities 'seen' while under the influence tryptamine producing plants and synthetically produced dmt are virtually the same. The only difference is how the experience is interpreted. Shamans in a 3rd world country, such as Africa, will interpret their expereince according to their mythologies.. (gods, demons, etc) Synthetically produced dmt experiencers will 'see' the same entities. We don't have mythologies to help us interpret our dmt visions.. so experiencers have come up with names like "machine elves" and "fractal elves" and "tykes" etc.. What I find extremely intriguing is some people have experienced therianthropes or animal-headed humanoid beings. Could these animal-headed being be the archtype for the ancient Egyptian gods?

S

Initiate

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm » by Achnaton

Good Post alot to read :look: , alot resembles The Terra Papers

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/documents/ ... M08%5D.pdf :rtft: :rtft:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 9:17 pm » by TheDuck

:flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 9:25 pm » by Towelie

When i was younger i saw one of my m8s he was "tripping" and could see Mars bar wrappers and crisp packets walking about, i myself have seen houses with big smiley faces waving about while on acid, i picked these two as there two of the more common hallucinations i know of a few people thave seen similar things while "tripping." Just because a lot of people have seen these things whilst in an altered state doesnt mean there realy are walking Mars bars, it just means there a popular image thats burned into your subconscious mind, the same could easily be with tales of lizard people etc..
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 9:49 pm » by Savoysadie

towelie wrote:When i was younger i saw one of my m8s he was "tripping" and could see Mars bar wrappers and crisp packets walking about, i myself have seen houses with big smiley faces waving about while on acid, i picked these two as there two of the more common hallucinations i know of a few people thave seen similar things while "tripping." Just because a lot of people have seen these things whilst in an altered state doesnt mean there realy are walking Mars bars, it just means there a popular image thats burned into your subconscious mind, the same could easily be with tales of lizard people etc..

heya, towelie..

I've seen a stuffed mickey mouse toy dance on my bed's foot board while tripping on Orange Sunshine lsd.. that goes into the Mars bar wrappers and crisp packets catagory.. I've tripped hundreds and hundreds of times on lsd over the past several decades and I've never experienced a machine elf..

LSD and DMT are two completely different drugs. I've always thought that using acid is a way to explore 'self' .. From what I've read about DMT, it seems that using it is a way to explore the 'universe'.. DMT is naturally produced in the human brain. Maybe it can be used as a 'doorway' to other realities.

S

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 pm » by TheDuck

I've tried DMT once I just thought it was 'pokey' very intense for a short amount of time..

I suppose I'de have to try it a few times if I were to be able to 'control' it more.

Previous