Astonishing: UFO filmed during Challenger Disaster

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 12:59 am » by *WillEase*

An orb was observed and video taped by TV Van #2 (Shuttle landing facility) just after the Challenger explosion. This is the raw footage, stabilized.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 1:39 am » by Toxic32

Ok no body seems to wants to put forward an opinion on your post. But I will. As you know I think what you do is great. But and a big but. What are you trying to say. I have seen better film in black and white from the first world war than this shit. And they were using hand held and hand cranked cameras. This film proves fuck all. Its blurred and out of focus. Come on WILL I give you credit for your work and I love what you do. But this is shit. The challenger has exploded and bits are flying every where. You can still see the the trails of the bits that are flying off. So to convince me. Given that they are filming with at least 16 mm and more likely 32 mm or better. What are you saying? That the the object caused this? Or that they were there just to document it. Maybe it was a site seeing trip from the future. Come and see the the challenger disaster. And I mean that.

But will for what you have done. :cheers:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 am » by Rich316

I think some of the problems with titles of threads come from ctrl c and ctrl v from youtube.

I doubt Will agrees the footage to be astonishing.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 am » by RATRODROB

if the orb or "parachute" thing were not falling or moving down, like debris would, then this would deserve more attention. if it were hovering or moving up or sideways then it would probably rule out things like debris, and a ufo type thing would deserve more consideration.

however, if it is an orb and not debris, then I wonder if its related to what appears to be another orb, which isn't falling down, but instead hovers in the same spot.

the orb im talkin about appears out of no where, at about 3.20 in.

its right on the left edge of the main smoke trail, about two thirds up in height on the screen.

if you go back before 3.20 its clear that there is nothing there but smoke, but then it just appears and slowly gets brighter, and it does not fall down like debris, but just sits there.

to me, because of this other orb that is hovering and not falling, and appears out of nowhere, and looks like a ball of light, I consider that the two could be related, and are not debris.

what they are, I don't know, but definitely worth a look.

thanks WILL :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 3:32 am » by Opalserpent

interesting. Maybe a sophisticated drone with camouflage and possibly armed.

Then again could be a natural phenomena, too bad there wasn't more footage compiled
from different cameras.

I laughed when I heard one hillbilly say "freaking terrorists"
who knows maybe space terrorists. :shooting:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 4:01 am » by Rich316

why cant it be part of the smoke trail which is also just sitting there not really moving?? Just look a little further to the right and see the smaller parts of the smoke trail, could this be just another small part of that?

I don't see any orbs that appear out of nowhere either?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 4:59 am » by *WillEase*

I actually found about 7 different anomalies in that footage. I wrote them off as glitches but here they are for your scrutiny...

(I just wanted to see if I could get more exposure if I posted my anomaly discoveries on individual threads. Apparently so.)