Astronomers Report Five UFOs On Moon

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm » by Savwafair2012

Paul Davies and Robert Wagner report seeing five UFOs on moon in mid April 2012 according to testimony supplied from M24digital.com. These astronomers are affiliated with Arizona State University. M24digital.com released this discovery on 12 May 2012.

Astronomers Paul Davies and Robert Wagner had proposed a search for alien evidence on the surface of the moon in 2011. These astronomers had believed that a detailed study of thousands of photographs taken by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter might reveal such evidence.

“If it costs little to scan data for signs of intelligent manipulation, little is lost in doing so, even though the probability of detecting alien technology at work may be exceedingly low,” they said.

It appears that these astronomers might have gotten an unexpected breakthrough which they had sought out to obtain. M24digital.com reported that in mid April 2012, these astronomers captured five UFOs flying over the moon disappearing into its dark side. These astronomers now say that: “the search for life beyond Earth should focus on the Moon.”

Upload to Disclose.tv

In published video the two experts reveal how five UFOs flew near the Moon, and disappear into the dark side.

Paul Davies describes his academic research focus with ASU.

“I am a theoretical physicist and cosmologist by profession, but these days I also work in astrobiology, a new field of research that seeks to understand the origin and evolution of life, and to search for life beyond Earth.”

Robert Wagner is affiliated with ASU’s School of Earth and Space Exploration.

In metahistory.org, Dr. John Lash reveals ancient Pagan Gnostic insights that Moon, and planets in our solar system are inhabited by the “archons”.

The Pagan Gnostics viewed the archons as “artificial man”. Dr. Lash’s research elaborates Pagan Gnostic testimony that “archons” are a demonic lower dimensional artificial intelligence who seek to parasitize spiritual-biological life forms on our planet Earth.

In the book Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon: Is our nearest neighbour in space a huge alien spacecraft (1974), Don Wilson detailed evidence which suggests that the Moon has been used as an integral part of the manipulation of humankind. David Icke and other investigative researchers have suggested that the Moon is as an orbiting artificial satellite.

http://www.examiner.com/article/astrono ... b_articles
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu May 17, 2012 12:51 pm » by Iwanci

Obviously hot air balloons....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PostThu May 17, 2012 1:29 pm » by zorbar

Iwanci wrote:Obviously hot air balloons....

Looll... at the moon???? who launched them?? :D

Conspirator

PostThu May 17, 2012 1:35 pm » by Iwanci

hehe I was being sarcastic zorbar... :alien51:

of course they are not hot air balloons... everyone knows that its swamp gas....

:mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu May 17, 2012 3:01 pm » by Tuor10

I'm sure they can keep this stuff out of the loop indefinitely. We have all sorts of amazing stuff going on, and most are totally oblivious.

It is madness I tell you.

Super Moderator

PostThu May 17, 2012 3:08 pm » by Slith

You talkin about Savvys sig?

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostThu May 17, 2012 4:53 pm » by Cthulhu

yep,extraterrestrial weather ballons. :D

dlslith wrote:

You talkin about Savvys sig?

they are quite distracting.

:shock: *hypnotized*

floppy tits better than moon analmolies?

anomol.......anal...

*snaps out of it* :?

yeah.....anyways what's probing the moon here?

Conspirator

PostSun May 20, 2012 10:49 am » by Iwanci

just noticed Savys balloons... WOW.... :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

I am going to be reading ALL his posts from now on....
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostSun May 20, 2012 10:54 am » by Stevestv65

Savwafair2012 wrote:Paul Davies and Robert Wagner report seeing five UFOs on moon in mid April 2012 according to testimony supplied from M24digital.com. These astronomers are affiliated with Arizona State University. M24digital.com released this discovery on 12 May 2012.

Astronomers Paul Davies and Robert Wagner had proposed a search for alien evidence on the surface of the moon in 2011. These astronomers had believed that a detailed study of thousands of photographs taken by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter might reveal such evidence.

“If it costs little to scan data for signs of intelligent manipulation, little is lost in doing so, even though the probability of detecting alien technology at work may be exceedingly low,” they said.

It appears that these astronomers might have gotten an unexpected breakthrough which they had sought out to obtain. M24digital.com reported that in mid April 2012, these astronomers captured five UFOs flying over the moon disappearing into its dark side. These astronomers now say that: “the search for life beyond Earth should focus on the Moon.”

Upload to Disclose.tv

In published video the two experts reveal how five UFOs flew near the Moon, and disappear into the dark side.

Paul Davies describes his academic research focus with ASU.

“I am a theoretical physicist and cosmologist by profession, but these days I also work in astrobiology, a new field of research that seeks to understand the origin and evolution of life, and to search for life beyond Earth.”

Robert Wagner is affiliated with ASU’s School of Earth and Space Exploration.

In metahistory.org, Dr. John Lash reveals ancient Pagan Gnostic insights that Moon, and planets in our solar system are inhabited by the “archons”.

The Pagan Gnostics viewed the archons as “artificial man”. Dr. Lash’s research elaborates Pagan Gnostic testimony that “archons” are a demonic lower dimensional artificial intelligence who seek to parasitize spiritual-biological life forms on our planet Earth.

In the book Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon: Is our nearest neighbour in space a huge alien spacecraft (1974), Don Wilson detailed evidence which suggests that the Moon has been used as an integral part of the manipulation of humankind. David Icke and other investigative researchers have suggested that the Moon is as an orbiting artificial satellite.

http://www.examiner.com/article/astrono ... b_articles

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... jlRXOucI2A
i see where you get your stupid facts from now!fuckface!
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!