Have you seen the Aswang?

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 5:00 pm » by Zer0

For many years there has been rumours and reports of a being known as "Aswang" in the Philippines area.

They are essentially vampires, except they are not romanticized like they are in the west. They are creatures whom attack like wild dogs, and their favourite food is not blood...but fetuses and little children. :nails:

Below is documentary about em, compliments of fellow DTV member Vulcanic:

Also my buddy told me about a movie they made back in 2012 about em:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Way more scary than that Hollywood stuff about little girls having sex with shining gay guys and stuff :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 5:07 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Ass Whang....Sounds very suspicious methinks :headscratch:

:mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 5:08 pm » by Vulcanic

very cool thread :flop: the aswang could be all around us, evil shapeshifters, native americans had the trickster, christians had fallen angels ect ect every culture talks about beings that were evil and could shapeshift, something with that ability would be very hard to find/discovor..

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 pm » by Vulcanic

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Ass Whang....Sounds very suspicious methinks :headscratch:

:mrgreen:

lol yeah it is funny name but by the people 80% of them really believe in it,thats a really high rating for so many people to fear this.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 5:11 pm » by Zer0

Vulcanic wrote:very cool thread :flop: the aswang could be all around us, evil shapeshifters, native americans had the trickster, christians had fallen angels ect ect every culture talks about beings that were evil and could shapeshift, something with that ability would be very hard to find/discovor..

When you get to a certain "level" you are able to sense this dark energies and protect yourself against them.
One time my friend and I, were being barked at by this big dog, it wouldn't not stop harassing us. So we started roaring back at it. The dog ran away with its tail between its legs, we made ourselves bigger than it.. Wonder if it works the same with this creatures?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 5:12 pm » by Vulcanic

Zer0 wrote:For many years there has been rumours and reports of a being known as "Aswang" in the Philippines area.

They are essentially vampires, except they are not romanticized like they are in the west. They are creatures whom attack like wild dogs, and their favourite food is not blood...but fetuses and little children. :nails:

Below is documentary about em, compliments of fellow DTV member Vulcanic:

Also my buddy told me about a movie they made back in 2012 about em:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Way more scary than that Hollywood stuff about little girls having sex with shining gay guys and stuff :flop:

its a cool movie :flop: thanks for posting that up :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 pm » by Vulcanic

Zer0 wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:very cool thread :flop: the aswang could be all around us, evil shapeshifters, native americans had the trickster, christians had fallen angels ect ect every culture talks about beings that were evil and could shapeshift, something with that ability would be very hard to find/discovor..

When you get to a certain "level" you are able to sense this dark energies and protect yourself against them.
One time my friend and I, were being barked at by this big dog, it wouldn't not stop harassing us. So we started roaring back at it. The dog ran away with its tail between its legs, we made ourselves bigger than it.. Wonder if it works the same with this creatures?

very good point, as a energy being would most likely need certain types of energy for food and the two strongest we produce would be fear and love, by trying say love on a evil being may just scare it away as any god type being shy's away from evil doings and requires love... i always wonderd if we are just food for these beings they need us to produce fear and love to feed them.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook