AT LAST!! Hollie,s story breaks into the main stream media!.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 11:32 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Writer

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 pm » by Colinqpr

really hope the WHOLE TRUTH COMES OUT,but doubtit as there will still be a cover up ,as i belive it will lead to a satanic cult that includes so called top people,all my best to all those fighting for the truth on this one.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 pm » by Malogg

colinqpr wrote:really hope the WHOLE TRUTH COMES OUT,but doubtit as there will still be a cover up ,as i belive it will lead to a satanic cult that includes so called top people,all my best to all those fighting for the truth on this one.

cheers :sunny:
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 pm » by Malogg

Upload to Disclose.tv

Superbly read by Vin :sunny:
HAHA Image

Initiate

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 10:24 pm » by Truthseekerx

This case hardly scratches the scratch of the evil that Satanists commit. No doubt, for the past ten years they have been diligently compartmentalizing the damage in case this thing comes to a head. They would hang their own out to dry to save themselves. There is no honor among criminals.

When one of these criminals is scapegoated, it is imperative that the family keeps digging for more.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 pm » by Malogg

truthseekerx wrote:This case hardly scratches the scratch of the evil that Satanists commit. No doubt, for the past ten years they have been diligently compartmentalizing the damage in case this thing comes to a head. They would hang their own out to dry to save themselves. There is no honor among criminals.

When one of these criminals is scapegoated, it is imperative that the family keeps digging for more.

well said :clapper:
HAHA Image