Atheism Is Not This!

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:56 pm » by Greymoon

"The belief there was once absolutely nothing. Nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing exploded into everything. Then all of the exploded everything rearranged itself, into self-replicating bits which turned into dinosaurs." Spock Moderator on Disclose TV.

No Spock Atheism is a non belief in a God or supreme being. The rest of your quote is utter nonsense. It is always good to understand your subject before definiing definitions. Atheists can believe in Elves and Pixies and Talking Frogs, but what they do not believe in is God.

Hope that clears up any misunderstandings you have on the subject. :banana:
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 pm » by Scouser012

If there is a God, then who created him?

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 pm » by Greymoon

Scouser012 wrote:If there is a God, then who created him?

Good point I never thought of that before. Well me and billions of other people that have zero knowledge of any scientific and logical thought.. I wonder if Star Treks Spock would agree with me? :owned:

I should call myself Buddha and thus be granted all his wisdom by adopting the name. lol Oh and the power to delete threads based upon person bias. :hiho:
http://hubpages.com/hub/UFO-The-Greatest-Story-Ever-Denied-Part-II---Moon-Rising--Is-it-a-Hoax

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:29 pm » by Lowsix

No, your thread was deleted because you guys are
starting up with the fake Escamilla controversy to spam your Youtube channel.

Dont start threads to start shit with the mods or your stay here will be short.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 pm » by Greymoon

Lowsix wrote:No, your thread was deleted because you guys are

Wow. How about this. Let a person speak for themselves. Or if you are not a Mod then how can you possibly comment on what one does. Or are you implying that you deleted this thread. The only thing I am sure of in your post is a threat.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:42 pm » by Lowsix

Take it as a threat by experienced proxy.

Dont start shit with the mods with threads like this.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:44 pm » by Spock

Greymoon wrote:"The belief there was once absolutely nothing. Nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing exploded into everything. Then all of the exploded everything rearranged itself, into self-replicating bits which turned into dinosaurs." Spock Moderator on Disclose TV.

No Spock Atheism is a non belief in a God or supreme being. The rest of your quote is utter nonsense. It is always good to understand your subject before definiing definitions. Atheists can believe in Elves and Pixies and Talking Frogs, but what they do not believe in is God.

No misunderstandings, either something created it. Or something came from nothing.

That is what my sig implies.

Atheism believes something came from nothing, meaning my sig is accurate.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:46 pm » by Poooooot

Greymoon wrote:

Wow. How about this. Let a person speak for themselves. Or if you are not a Mod then how can you possibly comment on what one does. Or are you implying that you deleted this thread. The only thing I am sure of in your post is a threat.

Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm » by Greymoon

Spock wrote:
Greymoon wrote:"The belief there was once absolutely nothing. Nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing exploded into everything. Then all of the exploded everything rearranged itself, into self-replicating bits which turned into dinosaurs." Spock Moderator on Disclose TV.

No misunderstandings, either something created it. Or something came from nothing.

That is what my sig implies.

Atheism believes something came from nothing, meaning my sig is accurate.

Ok Spock I will not comment on this any further if it is taboo to question a Mod.

Writer

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 pm » by Supersoylent

So I guess that means that all fake controversies will be dealt with the same way? BTW; the Jose bounty video is not fake. It was on his channel. The funny thing is that it doesn't matter what you think in regards to it's authenticity. The main point is that you blindly accused me of posting something that you personally don't think I should have even though it meets with the guidelines of this site. It was an update to an older post and that was all. The video was found and posted. This is suppose to be a site for open discussion but it looks like there is a Mod or two that chooses to abuse it by deleting threads based upon their own personal bias. This is CENSORSHIP. Look it up.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook