Skeptic's 9 minutes in Heaven

Initiate

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 4:52 am » by Ishumble

Upload to Disclose.tv

Former religious skeptic believes she talked to God during the 9 minutes she was dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -dead.html

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 am » by Constabul

Yes buy her book so she can describe how she cannot describe it... lol
self admitted, practicing christian, going to church is an atheist or rather a 'Doubter' that All A sudden found god.. Did we mention she has a book?

wow.. I think i have just be convinced
haven't you?

you know she has a book right, talking about how she broke all the commandments!
Absolved in his presence
HobabaluYa!

(this is my sarcastic face)
:lol:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 7:07 am » by Rumpleforeskin

Just ordered the popup version with scratch and sniff inserts.
The reviews say, "God smells like Christopher Walken, and is shaped like a cowbell.
"

And I get a free fox news bookmark

:flop:
"If you ask me, beer is no different then piss, that stuff will never get you drunk. A Real man takes Rum."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 10:22 pm » by DarkHeart

She has given me the motivation to praise the lord by eating more, I'll swill it down with some red wine because its in the bible. :pray:

Oh hang on, this is from the Daily Fail, we know a song about that :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 11:42 pm » by 99socks

Constabul wrote:Yes buy her book so she can describe how she cannot describe it... lol
self admitted, practicing christian, going to church is an atheist or rather a 'Doubter' that All A sudden found god.. Did we mention she has a book?

haven't you?

you know she has a book right, talking about how she broke all the commandments!
Absolved in his presence
HobabaluYa!

What are you trying to protect? :sunny:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 12:39 am » by Truthseekerx

I can personally attest to the fact that this woman did have a heavenly experience after leaving her body. I have experienced this twice: 1998 and 2004. It is heavenly but it is NOT Heaven. That is, it has nothing to do with God and that "place" does not exist for our benefit. It is a piece of a prison that we, here on Earth, are stuck in.

We are not bodies. We are spiritual beings that never die. The constructs of "heaven" and "hell" are both cruel lies used to keep us imprisoned in a never-ending cycle of bodily life and death, on this planet we call Earth.

For about the past 15 years now, I have been able to leave my body on numerous occasions. On two occasions, I encountered the same bright light that that woman experienced. Since this light has a comforting frequency, it attracts you and leads you in to a construct filled with religious symbols that we try to make sense of by calling it "heaven". The experience is very real and you perceive it much like you do when you are in your body, with sight, sound, smell, tactile, etc. (You do not need your body to perceive anything).

But the truth is, the entire reason for that heavenly experience is to attract you, and then suppress the memory of your previous life, and then send you back into another body (i.e. fetus) in order to start the life cycle over again. (Your memory is NOT stored in your brain. It is stored in your mind, which is not part of your body.)

The reason my memory and that woman's memory were not suppressed during the heavenly experience is because we still had viable bodies to go back to. The connection between the body and the spiritual being (i.e., you) that inhabits it must be permanently severed for the memory-wipe process to take place.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 12:59 am » by Spock

Truthseekerx wrote:For about the past 15 years now, I have been able to leave my body on numerous occasions...

Were these planned? If so, could you go through your process?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 1:55 am » by Constabul

99socks wrote:
Constabul wrote:Yes buy her book so she can describe how she cannot describe it... lol

haven't you?

Absolved in his presence
HobabaluYa!

What are you trying to protect? :sunny:

Dont be a doubter socks
:P

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 2:05 am » by Spock

Extreme cynism is a protection mechanism. To admit the possibility would be to relinquish perceived control by admitting there are things that, not only can we not understand or appreciate, but that we might not agree with too.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 2:18 am » by Constabul

Spock wrote:Extreme cynism is a protection mechanism. To admit the possibility would be to relinquish perceived control by admitting there are things that, not only can we not understand or appreciate, but that we might not agree with too.

She is out to sell a book. Being in the conspiracy realm as we are. We see these sorts all day long.. just because used a subject matter you may be impartial to gives credence? An pointing out the (at least to me) blaring obvious nature of it, is a defense mechanism?

indeed, not like anyone would take advantage of believers now would they.

not even considering DMT influenced possibilities with psychological imprinting from an already influenced theological themed background, fueled by admittedly guilty conscious obviously will not fuel a dream state that would possibly include that subject matter.
all above board here

but yes lets make it about me Ha!

Next