Atheist could be beheaded!

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:19 pm » by SamueltheLion

spock wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:
Thats sterotyping though isnt it spock... Yes some of us our guilty of missing or ignoring the plank but some of us are not... Whats more important faith or religion, they are not indistinguishable... you pick mate because it is a personal choice and pathway ... And yes I do agree that islam is a conquer all and convert all religion... But its a religion at its utmost basic...and that is totally unacceptable... Fundamentalism is the problem, fundamentalists and wannabe converters in any religion..

Faith is more important, to me anyway. I see religion as all the pageantry, dogma, hearsay, ritual built around faith. It's monotonous at best.

On my own personal journey, I fell away from the religion of my youth, became agnostic, then I dare say atheist, but was compelled to come back to a belief in God. I read the Bible on my own and the burning question to me was, where does all that other shit come from? I looked at it as if I was on a desert island and had no input from outside religious sources, just the book and the message of the book alone, and my stripped down version I finally understood when Jesus said, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light". "Religion" makes the burden heavy, inclusive, judgmental, repetitive, narrow, and i can't see a creator being that way. If God was truly alive in the lives of those people, then he must be alive in all our lives and there would not be enough trees on the planet to support the pages of how he has intervened and carried on His story. That's the belief system I adhere to, makes most sense to me, and seems legit. I believe God is much more forgiving than humans will ever be.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:owned:

:sunny:

:flop: :flop: :flop:

spock rocks

:peep:

hey spock, i wanted to ask, what do you think of the kybalion?

read it, right?

talks of similar things as you mentioned, just now, in more detail.

:cheers:
Your faith will make you whole

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 pm » by Spock

Hey Sam. I slept in a little late today, I'll look for you on Skype maybe tomorrow morning to discuss. Time to jump in the shower and go earn a dime.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 2:41 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

spock wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:
Thats sterotyping though isnt it spock... Yes some of us our guilty of missing or ignoring the plank but some of us are not... Whats more important faith or religion, they are not indistinguishable... you pick mate because it is a personal choice and pathway ... And yes I do agree that islam is a conquer all and convert all religion... But its a religion at its utmost basic...and that is totally unacceptable... Fundamentalism is the problem, fundamentalists and wannabe converters in any religion..

Faith is more important, to me anyway. I see religion as all the pageantry, dogma, hearsay, ritual built around faith. It's monotonous at best.

On my own personal journey, I fell away from the religion of my youth, became agnostic, then I dare say atheist, but was compelled to come back to a belief in God. I read the Bible on my own and the burning question to me was, where does all that other shit come from? I looked at it as if I was on a desert island and had no input from outside religious sources, just the book and the message of the book alone, and my stripped down version I finally understood when Jesus said, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light". "Religion" makes the burden heavy, inclusive, judgmental, repetitive, narrow, and i can't see a creator being that way. If God was truly alive in the lives of those people, then he must be alive in all our lives and there would not be enough trees on the planet to support the pages of how he has intervened and carried on His story. That's the belief system I adhere to, makes most sense to me, and seems legit. I believe God is much more forgiving than humans will ever be.

:clapper: If I was a believer spock that is the reply I would like to believe I would have made :flop: :flop: Well said......And because I also know how much you love these heres one just for you :hugging:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm » by Kinninigan

The one cop said "we are a peaceful people" , yeah but will will cut off your head if you question God.... :ohno:

Other moral of the story is do not post on facebook...
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:36 pm » by Niji666

dlslith wrote:Human race as a whole = pathetic. All around

Agreed

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm » by Spock

samuelthemule wrote:hey spock, i wanted to ask, what do you think of the kybalion?

read it, right?

No, I haven't read it. Sounds interesting though. When I first saw this question earlier, I thought you referred to the Kolbrin Bible.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 3:39 pm » by Troll2rocks

Atheists Jihad time.................... hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

On a serious note though, that is a pretty disgusting thing to do. If I was him, I would say, I am sorry, I did not mean it, I was under the influence of a demon, who I have fought out of my system, of course I believe in god, then when he is free, and his head intact on his shoulders, I would pack my things, leave. Then I would create a blog titled how lying to morons can save your life, then send the link out to everyone involved.

Boom.

Of course reality does not work in this way, I hope he is able to overcome this trauma, and escape his surroundings, to somewhere where the ability to think as you want is not frowned upon (or at least not punished with the loss of a head)
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Previous