Atheist dies, comes back, becomes a minister.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 10:09 pm » by Spock

I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's positive feedback!

TG, excellent post, and I know what you mean. I have had many experiences I attribute directly to God which resulted through prayer and being in general communion, whether in the car, around the house, at the hospital, wherever. I have no doubt, but I still pray "I believe, help my disbelief". I have not had an experience such as Mr. Storm, or yourself with the stroke you survived, but it's in seeing the earnestness in people like you that keeps me excited during the droughts between instances I consider divine.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 pm » by Bleever

I don't believe in coincidences. I enjoy praying and worshiping God and I constantly ask for assurances that I am on the right path and the right path to lead my family. So I sit back and I patiently listen to the natural algorithm of life and I cannot help but notice too many coincidences, some subtle and some overt. This builds my faith and brings me peace to know that I am on the right path. I can't help but notice how many people who are not at peace in these trying of times.

I must say I am overjoyed with peace with myself and my extreme confidence that I am they right path to spend eternity with Jesus Christ.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 4:51 pm » by Ishumble

Spock wrote:I just finished the book and wanted to crank this up again. Powerful testimony and awesome insight into the love of God.

Predictions from Jesus given to Howard Storm after he "died."

Howard Storm was an atheist art professor who would not tolerate anyone speaking about religion or God in his presence, and especially in his classroom. An experience in Paris changed all that and completely altered Howard's life. After he "died" in a Paris hospital, he met Jesus, who answered all of Howard's questions.

During his death experience, Storm was told that God wants to end all wars and that the two World Wars were caused by people who were intent on killing. He was also told that there will be no more world conflicts.
There is a possibility of a nuclear accident only.

The angels that Howard Storm saw while on the other side answered many questions that he posed. When he asked where creation came from they answered that there was never time, matter or space before God. God created universes which became proactive, and there are countless intelligent beings in the universe.

Howard asked who managed all of this great creation and was told that the angels cause events to happen and take care of the property, so to speak. Another question, what is reality?, received the reply that much of the supernatural is just that which we cannot understand. However, the religious mysteries can bring us to the to the knowledge of the true nature of reality.

"What is the best religion?" The religion that brings one closest to God. There is not a specific religion that is the right one.

"Is Jesus the son of God?" He is indeed. And all the things that were written about Him in the bible are true. In fact, all the books in the world could not contain all that He has said and done.

"What is atheism?" It is not possible to believe in nothing, therefore atheism does not exist.

At the time of his death experience, 1985, Storm was told that the Cold War would end in a couple of years...something he did not believe possible. He was also told that God wished for worldwide conversion and those who accepted His will would thrive.

Howard Storm, who became a Christian minister after his experience, was told that the United States had been given much, and that much was expected in return. If the country retained its greedy attitude it would suffer a collapsed economy which could result in civil unrest. It must show its goodness and generosity and become a model for the rest of the world.

Howard Storm wrote a book, "My Descent into Death," in 2000. Published by Clairview and available at all bookstores.

Still the best post ever

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:32 pm » by kryptik

When will people ever give up on religion. Don't you realize that so long as there has been religion there has been killing in its name. Christianity is the biggest lie ever told in nearly all of history. I personally do believe a "God" exists but it certainly has absolutely nothing to do with christianity and most defiantly nothing to do with a MAN who MIGHT have existed as a MORTAL 2000 years ago. Even from the point of this so called atheist who died and seen God I would like to point out that no where in any of the quotes you pasted from his experience did he ever mention jesus. He mentions a God and some sort of other beings to which he refers to as angels.

It is a fact that christianity is completely based on much much older beliefs of ancient societies. Most notably the god Horus found in ancient Egyptian societies.
Horus:
-Born on Dec. 25
-Born of a virgin
-Only son
-Mother was named Isis-Meri (Mary)
-Father was royal descendant
-Birth location in a cave or stable
-Both births heralded by a star in the east (Sirius)
-Both visited by 3 wise man after birth
-Both began teaching at age 12
-No data for either between ages 12 and 30
-Both baptized at age 30
-Both baptizers were beheaded.
-Both died and then rose again 3 days later

Then knowing most of that information it is very obvious that both of these "religions" were based on sun worship and the patterns of the sun throughout any given year. In my opinion people need to realize that all religion is essentially wrong at the core of it but yet at the same time nearly every religion offers great advice on how to live your life and positively impact the people and the world around you. I believe everyone has a literal direct access to the higher dimensions and is able to speak to what some might call God.

The one thing I can be sure of is that if there truly is a God (which I don't doubt) he did not magically create the whole universe 4000 years ago or whatever some religious nut job would have you believe. Evolution is a proven fact that cannot be denied unless you are a complete and utter fool. Also to think that an all knowing God who would obviously understand everything about the earth and universe would somehow inspire humans into writing multiple books and then set it right in the lap of Rome who then would PICK & CHOOSE which books to include and then proceed to use it for power and control is absurd. The bible was written by MAN not GOD. It is mans way of trying to understand the divine as is the motive behind all religions. Man wrote books to understand God, God doesn't need a book to understand man. God has no religion.

Watch this (or atleast the first 1/3 of it)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Read :
Holy Blood Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, and Henry Lincoln

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 pm » by Spock

Not a fan of Zeitgeist.

When I hear people such as Howard Storm come back from beyond having had a life altering experience such as his. And became a minister overnight, after having been a dogmatic atheist, that is testimony you can bank on way over someone with a zeal for an opinion.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 pm » by Elnorel

True atheist here.

Religion is only a form of control institutions pressure you into.

Spirituality, thats another matter entirely.

Regarding your post. I do believe in dark forces pulling the strings, constantly fighting the light forces.
Lets say there are 2 factions of interstellar aliens at each others necks, just for the sake of argument.

Well he said Jesus spoke to him rite. It could be just some form of technology used on the poor man, dark forces playing with his mind. How could you tell good from evil, deception from truth if youre in such a state of mind as he was.

If I used ultrasound speakers on you from a far, and talked to you through the aparatus, you would hear me in your mind. You would think I am god, speaking to you in your head.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Elnorel on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 pm » by kryptik

over someone with a zeal for an opinion??? haha your funny how about someone with very valid facts making a very valid statement about the biggest lie ever told. You are so blinded by religion that you most likely will continue to ignore the most blatant of facts to continue believing something that is obviously false and perpetuates the separation and thus killing of our fellow man. It is sad when on a conspiracy forum where one is supposed to make educated decisions based on facts that there would be so many people that will choose to ignore these facts merely because it solidly proves that jesus is not God but a mere human. One should not let religion get in the way of reason.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:10 pm » by Malogg

kryptik wrote:When will people ever give up on religion. Don't you realize that so long as there has been religion there has been killing in its name. Christianity is the biggest lie ever told in nearly all of history. I personally do believe a "God" exists but it certainly has absolutely nothing to do with christianity and most defiantly nothing to do with a MAN who MIGHT have existed as a MORTAL 2000 years ago. Even from the point of this so called atheist who died and seen God I would like to point out that no where in any of the quotes you pasted from his experience did he ever mention jesus. He mentions a God and some sort of other beings to which he refers to as angels.

It is a fact that christianity is completely based on much much older beliefs of ancient societies. Most notably the god Horus found in ancient Egyptian societies.
Horus:
-Born on Dec. 25
-Born of a virgin
-Only son
-Mother was named Isis-Meri (Mary)
-Father was royal descendant
-Birth location in a cave or stable
-Both births heralded by a star in the east (Sirius)
-Both visited by 3 wise man after birth
-Both began teaching at age 12
-No data for either between ages 12 and 30
-Both baptized at age 30
-Both baptizers were beheaded.
-Both died and then rose again 3 days later

Then knowing most of that information it is very obvious that both of these "religions" were based on sun worship and the patterns of the sun throughout any given year. In my opinion people need to realize that all religion is essentially wrong at the core of it but yet at the same time nearly every religion offers great advice on how to live your life and positively impact the people and the world around you. I believe everyone has a literal direct access to the higher dimensions and is able to speak to what some might call God.

The one thing I can be sure of is that if there truly is a God (which I don't doubt) he did not magically create the whole universe 4000 years ago or whatever some religious nut job would have you believe. Evolution is a proven fact that cannot be denied unless you are a complete and utter fool. Also to think that an all knowing God who would obviously understand everything about the earth and universe would somehow inspire humans into writing multiple books and then set it right in the lap of Rome who then would PICK & CHOOSE which books to include and then proceed to use it for power and control is absurd. The bible was written by MAN not GOD. It is mans way of trying to understand the divine as is the motive behind all religions. Man wrote books to understand God, God doesn't need a book to understand man. God has no religion.

Watch this (or atleast the first 1/3 of it)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Read :
Holy Blood Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, and Henry Lincoln

Zeitsh1te sorry dude but you have been duped by a complex bunch that hypnotize you with potential yesteryear facts that are all created from a historic view with a racist scientific twinge of BS

The bible may be a book of fictitious stories but yes based on event from folk that so said eye witnessed miracles with out a doubt it be true to certain fact but who the feck cares about then and past as the now and future is what will and has not yet come to pass .

Einstein certainly now does know the truth as when alive speculation is all even brain boxes can do .

Upload to Disclose.tv

maybe one day you shall be blessed to know the truth until then carry on with your own belief but do not try and convert folk by ways of the demon

facts merely because it solidly proves that jesus is not God but a mere human. One should not let religion get in the way of reason.

So fkn wrong Christ is and always will be God on earth you see the trinity is another side that others believe and tally good ole show on em to have faith .

Christ shall be and always be within even the darkest of living creatures as Christ is the spirit of God within all . Do not take my word on that and you may feel free to argue until your bones dissipate beyond star dust from once thy lord built all apon and still does .

I feel a high cleaner and greater than any drug can offer ffs that is how folk like myself dumb down with booze because the rush is way toooo pure . AMEN .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Malogg on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 pm » by Spock

Elnorel wrote:
Religion is only a form of control institutions pressure you into.

Spirituality, thats another matter entirely.

Agree wholeheartedly.

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:08 am » by kryptik

Wow I never said I believe whole heartily believe what zeitgeist says but one cannot discredit the facts put forth about religion based on the message of the whole film. If you discredit everything that has been presented because it contains a shred of something that may be disputed well then I'm afraid most people would not believe in anything.

The bible may be a book of fictitious stories but yes based on event from folk that so said eye witnessed miracles with out a doubt it be true to certain fact but who the feck cares about then and past as the now and future is what will and has not yet come to pass .

You are so ridiculous you are admitting right there the bible is a bunch of fictions books and then go on to defend it. Please show me one accurate historical testimony that was written down while jesus was supposedly alive claiming that he performed miracles. All the books in the bible that claim this were written over 300 years after his death. The only source you will come up with is that of josepheus which has been proven to be a fallacy by numerous scholars and historians.

On a random side note just because you use feck instead of fuck I still don't think jesus would approve of your foul words and direct insults at another person.

It is quite obvious that you are immediately getting angry and very defensive towards me when I am simply trying to point out FACTS that contradict everything you believe in. It is well known by most that when someone immediately lashes back in anger and gets defensive it is because they believe in something that they cannot rationally debate with another individual who does not share those same beliefs and challenges them.

Given that the main point I was trying to reach is religion divides people and those who believe tend to attack anyone who does not share that same belief. If this is how you act on a forum to someone who has challenged your beliefs with valid facts I hate to see what you would do to someone who actually challenged your beliefs in person. I sure hope you would not do like many before you have and cause injury if not kill those who don't agree with you.

I feel sorry for you for thinking I am acting as "the way of the demon". For I am attempting to get you to realize the truth so you don't act like a "demon" yourself which you seem to be well on your way of doing. Unfortunately for you i will continue argue until my "bones dissipate beyond star dust" because I can factually prove you are wrong you are just to self righteous to see and even attempt to understand anything beyond your own opinion. However I can already see you are a lost cause because you obviously will not even take a minute out of your day to read and research someone elses opinion because apparently you are always right and cannot be proved wrong. That is the true definition of ignorance my friend.

Edit to add: And if you want to feel a rush that is better than any high you can get using drugs. Try to have an out of body experience which can be achieved through meditation and many different techniques. I have experienced the next dimension first hand without the use of any drugs and that is truly how to find God via first hand experience and not what some book tells you. Not to mention you want to talk about a life long atheist converting to a false religion. I am a living example of a born and raised christian for many years who has completely renounced it because I was able to use reason, research and common sense to come to my current beliefs rather than being spoon fed what to believe. God is within all of us and is there to lead and guide everyone to a better life but it has absolutely nothing to do with christianity, jesus or the likes of any other religion.

PreviousNext