Atheist Dies for 15 Minutes, Goes to Hell and Back

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 3:20 am » by Spock

newearthman wrote:Wue are all born with amnesia so how can any of us be blamed for our actions?

Come on man. You don't believe that.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 3:32 am » by Constabul

newearthman wrote:
constabul wrote:If he was an atheist, How does he know it was hell, jesus and whatever else is claimed.
Seems like a poofter converting story to me.
I've meet plenty of so called atheist, who miraculously have a westernized religious experience. They were all bullshitting liars with motives.

:robot:

Some of this doesn't sit right we me either...Particularly the part when Jesus tells him to propmote christianity. I don't think a true being of light cares what religion you follow or your belief system in general. We are all born with amnesia so how can any of us be blamed for our actions? There is no true guidline to follow in this life where everything is a deception.

I just think it stinks cause someone who does not simply believe, is not going to label themselves as such, they simply will not believe, nor go out their way to make an issue of it. Not caring what others think, or think of their stance.

Atheist, on the other hand, claim no belief, Primarily not belief in a christian God. In my humble opinion, Atheist are only labeled as such because those of the faith want to label it.
While those who disagree with them and are antagonist to their perspective take the title of atheist, and carry it like a flag.
Much as satanism would not exist if it were not for Christianity, Nor would atheism.
In essence the atheist is a believer of sorts.

As far as visions and the like, while i can not say what he did envision or not. To translate what was seen into religious iconography, or metaphoric descriptions, shows that psychological suggestion was present to influence it.

I had a vary similar experience as a young child, I fell from an opening of a sliding glass door, with no porch, farming equipment was kept there, and i lucky fell in the one spot where there wasn't any equipment.
And as the story went, i said i fell into the hands of god to my mother and grandmother.
Reflecting back on it, and knowing what was in the house i can put together the suggestive influences that would have lead me to make such a comment.

At the time my grandfather was vary ill with cancer, bibles were out, and statues of religious natures were about. One in particular was one i like alot, which were the hands of god, in a cupped fashion. My mom still has it today.
With many of the influences about, i know how the comment originated. It was partly my doing, and the willfulness of my parent and grandparents to find solace in their faith in a tough time.
Anecdotal indeed. But so is the story the Op posted.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 3:59 am » by Newearthman

spock wrote:
newearthman wrote:We are all born with amnesia so how can any of us be blamed for our actions?

Come on man. You don't believe that.

I have no "bad" karma that I'm afraid of but heres an example...A person is born in the middle east and gets exposed to mind control and religious extremism his whole life. He then commits an act of terrorism later in life and kills innocent people. Did he have a fair shot at life and if you where put in that position would you be any different? This person should not be held responsable for living an abusive life filled with deception!

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 4:09 am » by Jet17

Stings from those creatures poison you.

Mushrooms are a mild poison.

I saw Scooby Doo, riding a Powerpuff girl ( not in that way you sick fucks) eating cotton candy once, was that hell?
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 am » by Kolgoroth

HA!!! You humans and your feeble and passing faiths. Despite the numerous and countless religions that have graced this planet, for some reason the Christians believe that they are the only ones that know anything about the afterlife and anyone who differs from their idea must be a heretic.

If the people of the planet really understand the meaning of death and the truth behind it, this sad little race you call "Humans" might be able to crawl itself out of the festering pit of ignorance and fear.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 4:31 am » by Newearthman

kolgoroth wrote:HA!!! You humans and your feeble and passing faiths. Despite the numerous and countless religions that have graced this planet, for some reason the Christians believe that they are the only ones that know anything about the afterlife and anyone who differs from their idea must be a heretic.

If the people of the planet really understand the meaning of death and the truth behind it, this sad little race you call "Humans" might be able to crawl itself out of the festering pit of ignorance and fear.

Harsh words dude. What race are you and what planet do you come from. I'm assuming your not human.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 4:38 am » by X-mog

kolgoroth wrote:HA!!! You humans and your feeble and passing faiths. Despite the numerous and countless religions that have graced this planet, for some reason the Christians believe that they are the only ones that know anything about the afterlife and anyone who differs from their idea must be a heretic.

Let me guess, you're from K-pax... :roll:

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 4:53 am » by Spock

No, I can tell by his dialect he's from UrAnus.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 am » by Constabul

spock wrote:No, I can tell by his dialect he's from UrAnus.

Correction ( and i'm sure you wont mind)
A ClingOn from UrAnus

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 7:21 am » by Truthdefender

Constabul: "I just think it stinks cause someone who does not simply believe, is not going to label themselves as such, they simply will not believe, nor go out their way to make an issue of it. Not caring what others think, or think of their stance."

So you've passed on and can vouch for this statement?

"Primarily not belief in a christian God."

Why do you think that is?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

PreviousNext