Atheist Dies for 15 Minutes, Goes to Hell and Back

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 7:49 am » by Constabul

truthdefender wrote:Constabul: "I just think it stinks cause someone who does not simply believe, is not going to label themselves as such, they simply will not believe, nor go out their way to make an issue of it. Not caring what others think, or think of their stance."

So you've passed on and can vouch for this statement?

"Primarily not belief in a christian God."

Why do you think that is?

I dunno about vouching, I think, In other words, my opinion is just what I stated.
There are many forms of belief, or disbelief (in the organized sense).
Atheism, as it is today, is a off shoot of Abrahamic beliefs. As it stands in direct opposition to a abrahamic version of god. ( I.E. Christianity).

Where as a "disbeliever" of a higher power, say such as a follower of confucianism, does not take a purposeful stance against a christian belief system.
Both can be considered religions, as they both exhibit doctrine and dogma.
One lacks in the belief of a god, the other depends on it.

A true disbeliever ( of anything supernatural) will not be driven to make arguments of their disbelief, it simply is ( again in my opinion).
As you will find most taoist will be similarly inclined, Taoism is not a belief based in a lack of a higher being, just it is not a important aspect to be labeled, as they think it is un-label-able.

Atheism, Like satanism, is a result of opposition to that abrahamic belief.
You remove one, and the others follow.

All in all i believe i wrote as much in my original statement you are quoting from.
constabul wrote:I just think it stinks cause someone who does not simply believe, is not going to label themselves as such, they simply will not believe, nor go out their way to make an issue of it. Not caring what others think, or think of their stance.

Atheist, on the other hand, claim no belief, Primarily not belief in a christian God. In my humble opinion, Atheist are only labeled as such because those of the faith want to label it.
While those who disagree with them and are antagonist to their perspective take the title of atheist, and carry it like a flag.
Much as satanism would not exist if it were not for Christianity, Nor would atheism.
In essence the atheist is a believer of sorts.

A believer that your god is not god (Atheist), admittedly will say the same for other religions, but how well would your stance be viewed if you were inconsistent.
When at the heart of their argument ( as I have viewed it over the years, and i have been close to calling myself atheist a couple times ) Is anti Christianity stance.

If that answers your question.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 7:59 am » by Mydogma

newearthman wrote:
...at the end I saw a mans feet in sandles but not his face, he said its not your time son and you must go back...
Wow dude, the guy in the video said the same thing about the being he encountered. He said he was in sandles and a white robe but his face was pure light. Cool :flop:

Yes indeed, always wished I would have seen his face..I went church searchen for a couple years but it never sat well with me...but it nodoubt kept me on a spiritual quest...so it effected me for sure...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 8:02 am » by Realorfake

How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Previous