Atheist Dies for 15 Minutes, Goes to Hell and Back

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 7:29 pm » by Newearthman

http://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/p ... ved-by-god
Glenn Canady

http://www.project.nsearch.com

This is the AMAZING story of Ian McCormack who was an atheist that died for over 15 minutes. Ian was stung by 5 box jellyfishes that are VERY deadly. Even 1 can easily kill you!

When he died, Ian went to hell first and then was brought out of hell by God where he met Jesus and was allowed to come back to tell about it! I absolutely believe this man's story! This is the reason we are on this planet, to experience Love and to tell others about God. God is REAL! If you have ever doubted that, do me just one favor. Watch these videos and listen to the man tell his story directly from his heart! Keep an open mind to his story and watch it all the way through.

Watch these videos and share them everybody you can so more will believe that we all must make a choice on whether we believe in God or not. God believes in you whether you believe in God or not. You have made it to this page for a very important reason today! Nothing else matters but telling others about God. Please share this post with your email list and on your Facebook and anywhere else you can. It's the most incredible video I've seen in my life and I hope you will agree! We are never alone. God loves us and wants us to share his love with others. That's your mission on this planet!

Glenn

[youtube]3nc8xovtP-E&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Initiate

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 pm » by Scottyp

D.M.T. :think: :flop: :rtft:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 2:06 am » by Newearthman

I'm sure I would react the same if I had this experience but the logical side of me says...Somethings not right here. You go to a hellish place, you are brought out by the light, the light shows you love and than expects you to worship it in the name of god. I hope I don't have to quote scripture and beg for salvation when I die, it just doesn't seem right but I guess if you get sent to hell you will do anything to get out.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 am » by Onroot

Love or fear the choice is yours

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 2:24 am » by Mydogma

I had an experience when I was ten, I wasn't a good swimmer and I drown, luckily my neighbour was a lifeguard and did the resesitation stuff..while drowning it was shear panic as I gulped down the the water gagging for every breath that didn't come, still conscious a warm calm came over me, and my body started down a bright misty tunnel, like hallway with people that I knew I knew but from were I didn't know and my dead grandmother..the tunnel was blissful with loving warmth that is undescribable...at the end I saw a mans feet in sandles but not his face, he said its not your time son and you must go back...I never talked about it till I was about 16 and saw a show on it...i don't know if its real or not but I can tell u I'm not afraid to die...and just incase it was god...I choose to walk towards truth..I don't get hung up on the rederic...plus the bottom line is I have lived as a liar cheat and theif(all minor delinquent kid stuff) and hated living in fear...I would rather walk humbly with the truth/integrity on my side..less stressful...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 2:58 am » by Newearthman

...at the end I saw a mans feet in sandles but not his face, he said its not your time son and you must go back...
Wow dude, the guy in the video said the same thing about the being he encountered. He said he was in sandles and a white robe but his face was pure light. Cool :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 3:03 am » by Constabul

If he was an atheist, How does he know it was hell, jesus and whatever else is claimed.
Seems like a poofter converting story to me.
I've meet plenty of so called atheist, who miraculously have a westernized religious experience. They were all bullshitting liars with motives.

:robot:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 3:12 am » by Truthdefender

Excellent post NEM, thank you! I am extremely interested in near death experiences.

What are the options?

A.) The human mind, with all of the body's complex chemical reactions, (which evolved from non-life and an accidental, unexplainable explosion) have caused this series of visions. Sort of a physical response/defense against death.

B.) He is a liar! He wants your donations, or gets a supreme kick from making you feel empathy for him.

C.) He has deluded himself as a coping mechanism for a traumatic experience.

D.) His revelation, his experience is genuine! Their is a God in Heaven. He cares about our actions. But His Love, His compassion for the human condition, His Grace and Mercy, provided this man an escape. Why this man and not so many others? God knows.

YOU decide.

A large majority of NDE's speak of the same circumstances. Is it just the predominance of Christian culture that influences even the atheists NDE's? Or is there truth to the experience. Why do almost all come back and speak of Jesus? Where are the Buddha NDE's? And the others, where are they? And even those who profess a different experience, maybe they were allowed to return to find the truth. The common thread: unconditional, undeserved--LOVE. Seek it, find it, be humbled by it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 am » by Newearthman

constabul wrote:If he was an atheist, How does he know it was hell, jesus and whatever else is claimed.
Seems like a poofter converting story to me.
I've meet plenty of so called atheist, who miraculously have a westernized religious experience. They were all bullshitting liars with motives.

:robot:

Some of this doesn't sit right we me either...Particularly the part when Jesus tells him to propmote christianity. I don't think a true being of light cares what religion you follow or your belief system in general. We are all born with amnesia so how can any of us be blamed for our actions? There is no true guidline to follow in this life where everything is a deception.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 23, 2011 3:18 am » by Newearthman

truthdefender wrote:Excellent post NEM, thank you! I am extremely interested in near death experiences.

What are the options?

A.) The human mind, with all of the body's complex chemical reactions, (which evolved from non-life and an accidental, unexplainable explosion) have caused this series of visions. Sort of a physical response/defense against death.

B.) He is a liar! He wants your donations, or gets a supreme kick from making you feel empathy for him.

C.) He has deluded himself as a coping mechanism for a traumatic experience.

D.) His revelation, his experience is genuine! Their is a God in Heaven. He cares about our actions. But His Love, His compassion for the human condition, His Grace and Mercy, provided this man an escape. Why this man and not so many others? God knows.

YOU decide.

A large majority of NDE's speak of the same circumstances. Is it just the predominance of Christian culture that influences even the atheists NDE's? Or is there truth to the experience. Why do almost all come back and speak of Jesus? Where are the Buddha NDE's? And the others, where are they? And even those who profess a different experience, maybe they were allowed to return to find the truth. The common thread: unconditional, undeserved--LOVE. Seek it, find it, be humbled by it.

I believe he is telling the truth but I feel he might have been decieved in the afterlife because he is at the complete mercy of this being hthat saved him from hell. When I die I expect to have a degree of free will and an ability to choose my path...not a one way ticket to hell with a chance to repent.

Next