atheists always seem to talk ze religion talk..

Initiate

PostFri Nov 02, 2012 9:38 pm » by Ishumble

I have atheist friends frankly that is almost all we talk about besides kids and work mostly my belief in God
they have all had a childhood trauma

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm » by Doogle

Ishumble wrote:I have atheist friends frankly that is almost all we talk about besides kids and work mostly my belief in God

Probably at the hands of priests. :vomit:

Anyway, UFO sceptics always seem to talk ze UFO talk. :D

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 am » by Spock

Doogle wrote:
Ishumble wrote:I have atheist friends frankly that is almost all we talk about besides kids and work mostly my belief in God

Probably not.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 pm » by mediasorcery

gotta remember, being athiest is not the same as not belonging to religious clubs, i believe firmly in god, just dont use religions as my way to "understand" as i find them just not for me.
all i need to comprehend god is to be in tune with nature, cos nature is god, thats why i fiercly defend plants and animals, they are divine representations of god[but i fuken hate greenies lol], and no amount of religious text will ever convince me otherwise, its self evident in my op.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 pm » by Doogle

Spock wrote:
Doogle wrote:

Probably not.

I was being drunkenly facetious.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 1:09 am » by Teloc

mediasorcery wrote:gotta remember, being athiest is not the same as not belonging to religious clubs, i believe firmly in god, just dont use religions as my way to "understand" as i find them just not for me.
all i need to comprehend god is to be in tune with nature, cos nature is god, thats why i fiercly defend plants and animals, they are divine representations of god[but i fuken hate greenies lol], and no amount of religious text will ever convince me otherwise, its self evident in my op.

sorceress, ur a perfect example of ze people im talking aboot...

ur proud and dumb..

and feel called upon tellin us all aboot ur unimportant lil feelings..

nature is god.. LOLZ..

shithead! ze creation CANNOT be ze creator!

cheerz.. :cheers:
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 am » by 99socks

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
GOOD MARKETING :mrgreen:

Believe it or not, that is actually the ONE argument that convinces me of Christianity. There isn't a lot (actually, there is nothing historically legit) that proves Jesus... however, there are all kinds of proof for the existence of "his" 12 apostles, and their own willingness to lay down their lives for "his" message.

Fact is, no one lays down their life for a "cult leader" who didn't exist.... :flop:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:05 am » by Muchtyman

99socks wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:
GOOD MARKETING :mrgreen:

Believe it or not, that is actually the ONE argument that convinces me of Christianity. There isn't a lot (actually, there is nothing historically legit) that proves Jesus... however, there are all kinds of proof for the existence of "his" 12 apostles, and their own willingness to lay down their lives for "his" message.

Fact is, no one lays down their life for a "cult leader" who didn't exist.... :flop:

There is always Tacitus .

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 06, 2012 2:07 am » by mediasorcery

Teloc wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:gotta remember, being athiest is not the same as not belonging to religious clubs, i believe firmly in god, just dont use religions as my way to "understand" as i find them just not for me.

sorceress, ur a perfect example of ze people im talking aboot...

ur proud and dumb..

and feel called upon tellin us all aboot ur unimportant lil feelings..

nature is god.. LOLZ..

shithead! ze creation CANNOT be ze creator!

cheerz.. :cheers:

you made the thread, not me, your not god, how do you know? thats your pride speaking!!!

who else made nature then smarty pants? and why shouldnt we respect it? look whats happened now that folks DONT RESPECT IT!!
there is an aspect of god within creation, just like there is an aspect of god in humans too, :flop:
SHITHEAD :cheers:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Previous