Atheists have better sex than religious folks

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostThu May 26, 2011 11:48 pm » by Mozi!!a


:lol:
Atheists have far better sex lives than religious people who are plagued with guilt during intercourse and for weeks afterwards, researchers have found.

A study discovered that non-believers are more willing to discuss sexual fantasies and are more satisfied with their experiences.

Both groups of people admitted that they carried out the same activities such as masturbation, watching pornography, having oral sex and pursuing affairs.

Image

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z1NUohxlSF

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostThu May 26, 2011 11:50 pm » by Flecktarn


1 up on the fan club ,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3137
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Location: Neutral Zone

PostFri May 27, 2011 12:08 am » by Svaha


People that are free have better sex than atheists and religious folks becase they have no problem surrendering to self.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostFri May 27, 2011 12:14 am » by Cornbread714


svaha wrote:People that are free have better sex than atheists and religious folks becase they have no problem surrendering to self.


LOL

I think a little guilt can add some flavor, just ask all those horny Catholic girls...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18488
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri May 27, 2011 1:55 am » by Slith


Sex, you have sex? What's that like again?
Image

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 541
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:00 am
Location: I am not really sure where I am.

PostFri May 27, 2011 2:03 am » by Keniwaki


I think religious folks have sex to multiply rather than enjoy it!
[b]FUCK GOLDMAN SUCKS and VATICAN[/b]

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri May 27, 2011 2:11 am » by Spock


Wiccans will throw it ON YOU!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostFri May 27, 2011 2:13 am » by Spock


keniwaki wrote:I think religious folks have sex to multiply rather than enjoy it!



That's not the dumbest thing I've ever read on here, but it's the dumbest thing I've read this month.

Initiate
Posts: 994
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:27 am

PostFri May 27, 2011 2:20 am » by Garciaface


When I was young, all the sluts were Catholic girls. Now, Mormons seem to be screwing like crazy. Mormons, who are not allowed to masturbate, drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, or drink coffee, have tons of pent up stress, and when they get in the bedroom, they must be insane. All my Mormon bodies have 3+ kids, and their wives usually stay thin and decent looking, not like most Catholic women who let themselves go as soon as they pop out their first puppy.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18488
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostFri May 27, 2011 2:25 am » by Slith


garciaface wrote:When I was young, all the sluts were Catholic girls. Now, Mormons seem to be screwing like crazy. Mormons, who are not allowed to masturbate, drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, or drink coffee, have tons of pent up stress, and when they get in the bedroom, they must be insane. All my Mormon bodies have 3+ kids, and their wives usually stay thin and decent looking, not like most Catholic women who let themselves go as soon as they pop out their first puppy.

Most Catholic women let themselves go? That's ridiculous, and back it up with proof. When a woman gives birth, their body changes. Basing it on a religious belief is absolutely ludicrous
Image

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook