Atlantis and the Anunnaki

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:55 am » by Constabul

@oldsoul
like to see some sources? links maybe?
Otherwise this seems like a Tsarion, Scientology, the movie avatar, plato's golden age/ year, zakaria sitchin, Anunnaki,current events bp thing, Bilderberg , Sumerian, Atlantis lumaria religious cluster fuck of a story, somewhat creative. but drawing off a lot of subjects and leading to what?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am » by Funnyman46

Another point of view can be taken from the debatable "Interview withan alien" It's about 150 pages (best parts) but suggest another approach to the way in which we are/were assimilated
Try this:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/44cosmic_w ... erview.pdf
Again, it's along read best for some serious quiet time. But I found the perspective quite interesting non the less.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 am » by Mugenroshi8

@FunnyMan
Thank you for your thoughts, maybe you would share more of how you feel with me. I read that article/book a while ago, and I remember it mentioning a "net" created by some hidden device, that catches the soul (consciousness in my opinion) after death, reboots it (causing amnesia) and re-downloading it (reincarnation) here on earth. This is how earth became a prison planet and also explains 'over-population.'

I can imagine a device, functioning off frequencies that could trap the conscious perception of a person...and ya know, I can imagine that scenario being played out as they say. I guess my question comes from my personal view on things, which up to this point has stood up to the test of Time, Organized Religion, Science, and many other factors wanting to paint some fantastical picture to the Simple.

I feel that the Body/Mind/Soul is one organism and cannot be divided. When I stress out, my immune system weakens and I am prone towards sickness due to the imbalance. If I neglect my sacred view of other living things (connectedness/spirituality), it causes guilt, thus stress (mental), thus sickness (physical). All things have their place and so long as balance is maintained, the order continues.

I have a difficult time believing that any entity can take control of my Mind, and use my Body to their bidding. Amnesia, genetic tampering, these I can accept. Brainwashing I believe in fully and know governments and private interests experiment with this regularly. But brainwashing is a long process and one that often requires a willing participant, or one exposed against their will for long periods of indoctrination and suggestion.

But to accept some other entity (in human form as myself) can willingly control who I AM - my Mind/Soul/Body is hard for me to swallow. Serious imbalance must be present for any of the links in the chain to break, and to feed the idea someone other than the I AM can completely control me...eh...meh. That would suggest that entity is greater than the rest of us, and even if you follow the alien lineage bit to the orders of aliens in the sky, that just is not the message I have ever got from any of that. Ya know? In essence, we are all equals...but suddenly one entity can do something no other can?

What about the Order of One oldsoul mentioned? For that to be true at all, how can one of us completely control the everything of another?

The manipulation of frequencies is the way any of this can make sense, and all I'm asking for is in-depth explanation to how and what is going on with these frequencies so that I can better grasp what he is getting at.

You know what I mean? I don't know, how do you feel Funnyman?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 6:16 am » by Oldsoul

@constabul
sorry for the late reply, had to leave for a while.
No, I do actually have referances...but I'm new to this 'forum' stuff, and just tried to copy paste something...a pic, and it wouldn't work. If you have the patience, I'll try to get a handle on this tech here, and post it in the next few days.
There is quite a volume of information. I discovered about 5 years ago, that the info was being pulled out of libraries and schools. Incredibly, it had been going on for some time. For instance, I went in search of the Etruscian histories that had the information on the Moloch. It was gone! Lilith who is Inanna, is the Queen of the Moloch and the Moloch are a ..were a ...well known Race at the time. The Moloch are a species of Raptor, sentient and with a pathological hatred of Man. These are the "Owlman" of Cornwall, and the stories here in the states too...the Nazca plains drawings have a Moloch in them. This is why the Bilderberg have an Owl statue for the cult of Moloch.
that is just one example. The list, when I went down it looking to show my sons, was quite extensive and all of it was gone. Not just in the libraries, but the printer didn't even have the records showing the books were written. These were well known historians of the age. Shame.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 am » by Oldsoul

@mugenroshi8 "...But brainwashing is a long process ..."
Unfortunately no, it isn't. Sadly enough the process is short enough. To do you, and return you, with no memory....and then take you again, and again is relatively simple. The brain is like a quartz. It amplifies and manipulates incomming frequency. Look up the brain on ELF(requency) and High F. waves and you'll find some interesting facts about altering the mind. You are, at the basic level, a being of pure energy and conciousness. Somewhat like in the matrix with streaming lines of code, and anyone at that level, with mal intent can in fact reprogram you. Dna is a program too, like binary but with amino acids.
What they have been doing to the population, especially those lured in by the bilderberg group, is Take them and implant and chip them. By altering the frequency, they can alter the thought and emotional body of the human being.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 6:38 am » by Oldsoul

The divine couple gave birth to 'spirits' which are the people, you and me:)
Pure energy conciousness. They then gave birth to the Creation, a type of hologram, program which we 'surfed' like we surf the internet. You pick the life, and physical experience you want to enjoy, and 'download' yourself into it. That places you in a world, and lifeform of your choice. When you die, you go back "up".
What the snakes did is capture and decend us below the physical plane of the Creation. Downloaded into these bodies, our memories and empowered knowledge removed, this became a big game for their collective civilizations. They called this place their zoo. We provided them with meat and drugs. They became addicted, when they found we produced something no one else did, and it was produced by the emotional body. They learned to tap that energy source first to run their machines, and then when they found a way to consume it it became a necessary drug for them. Like heroine addicts they decended into deeper and deeper depravity. For a sociopathic race, well, its a short step.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 am » by Mugenroshi8

Oldsoul
At first glance, I felt your views telling me, "The enemy is invincible, if you try something they will control your mind, and eat your flesh. Lets wait on the Divine Couple to come save us." This was my ignorance.

I asked for clarification, and I want to thank you for taking the time to clarify your research for my understanding.

Also, I took the time to read your other posts in other topics, and like pieces of your personal puzzle I believe I am understanding the larger picture you want to paint for us. Just so you know, you have my interest, and if you ever want to share more with me, please PM me anytime. I love research, I love expanding, and I love thinkers who have done their research and cause my thinking to expand. I do hope you share more with me in the future,
sincerely,
Mug

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 7:46 am » by Oldsoul

@mugenroshi8
thank you, sorry I am getting abit old and inept in my old age:)
I am usually more clear.
I just joined this forum today, and my intent was to 'come out' and let people start knowing the extent of what has happened and how. The fact is we are about to morph in a way that is hard for us to understand because the information to understand it has been removed from the system completely. There is a saying 'truth is stranger than fiction' and this is one of those cases.
The Universal Mind touches everything..if you cut yourself, next to a plant, the plant feels your pain and in fact this is well recorded. What the UM did was contact people in the arts, and let these stories filter down and take hold, and from that you got screne plays...movies...that were showing and introducing the 'new ideas'. Teleports, photons that can create solid objects. Solid objects that can be programed and become 'people' with their own personalities. Energy lifeforms. Then they graduated. The "Force"..(is real btw) Galactic Wars, Clones of entire populations. Then take it further...The Matrix, downloading a conciousness...but what happens if the information is removed from that conciousness about the truth of who they are and where they are? What happens if its done to an Energy Lifeform, never understanding that they are not the Body, and trapping them in the physical body by a system of recycling them? Then further, Avatar bodies...what happens if you are downloaded to a body that is not your real body, and the information and truth are removed from you? What happens then, if the frequency for higher thought is then deliberately lowered to force a population to a more primitive state of mind and thought/behavior? The full extent of what was done here is truly EPIC. And on a scale that just blows the mind away.
And splitting the planet into two distinct worlds...now that is pretty far past epic for me. To tell us that this was the real world and the other was the astral, was a real piece of wartime strategy. Right now, those who die here, are dumped back into the real phsyical plane. We've won that sector completely. But the PTB and Inanna and Enki here, will be dealt with after we shift.
You need to know that this is called the "Time of the Gathering". That was what the Cardinal Cross was showing you. The Cardinal Awakening is Now.
And at this time it is Law that All Men go Up, and its literally a big family reunion with your mother and father, the Divine Couple.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 am » by Mugenroshi8

Ah! I see a missing piece I was struggling with! When you said to me, "Avatar," I felt you meant "physical body." I struggled with this because of my belief Mind/Spirit/Body is One. What you were saying to me though is that my "physical body," is not even present; this "Avatar," is absolutely created as a vehicle. I see!

On this twin planet, the Real Physical Plane, there was a battle and at some point I lost. I was taken by the enemy, my real physical body (pure conscious energy) held captive. Since you can't destroy pure conscience energy, they downloaded my memories into a completely created body, this body I am in - my Avatar. And I was placed...

Ok, next question if you don't mind! How did they separate the planets? Simply by lowering the frequency .... I'm not sure, matter formed to create this planet we are on by lowering the frequencies?

Which is below the Real Physical Plane. Those not taken captive, have won back the Real Phsyical Plane, and so at this point in Time/Space those who die are set free? And those who live long enough to experience the Morphing, or (I'm guessing) a raising of frequency that lifts us from our Avatars...will return to the Real Physical Plane and this hellish cycle is at it's end.

Please correct me wherever I went astray, whenever you have the time of course.
And welcome to the forums! Big first day for sure, lots of posts! You really were passionate about expressing yourself weren't you!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 am » by Oldsoul

@mugenroshi8
This was SET and TIAMATT. What you have to understand is that it is all Energy and Energy Exchange. Those 'symbols' that keep popping up in Religions, cults, groups like illuminati...those are the Archetype symbols of the Energy Signatures:) its a PROFESSIONAL LANGUAGE and it is so advanced that instead of using words, they use symbols.
Set created a 'density' with sound frequency. Sound unlocks Matter. Tiamatt is where you get the name Matter. This is a type of shell that was then 'hardened' around the spirit, and real energy form of the life here. Then they lowered the frequency, and we decended into the speed vibration so slow it was as a "Rock" to those Above us *then*

PreviousNext