Atlantis and the Anunnaki

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 am » by Mugenroshi8

actually...they didn't download my memories into this Avatar, your saying they downloaded my pure conscious energy - or ME - into this Avatar! And then erased my memories and placed constraints (frequency dampeners) so that I could not access my full potential. I believe that is correct?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 am » by Oldsoul

If you take the element Iridium, and heat it to 850 degrees F. it will "phase" out of visible sight, or phsyical 'feel' of YOU. The test tube will look empty. When the substance cools, it then reappears in the visible sight range. The Iridium didn't leave the test tube, it didn't evaporate into gas, it was occupying the same space/time but at a higher vibration of the atomic molecular structure.
By Lowering Our vibration via sound waves, then constructing a 'shell' of Matter around it, they "locked" us in. Then it was a simple matter of reducing the Avatar body to more manageable slave conditions. They narrowed our eyesight. One opthamologist put it, that if we had been any other life form, a dog say, we would be classified as blind. The spectrum of light we see is incredibly small.

Now imagine that someone was able to control that in their bodies, ie the third eye. And you can, could, and did, have someone right next to you who was not a good person and wished you harm. And this is what was going on.
You couldn't see them or touch them. But they could see you.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:29 am » by Oldsoul

mugenroshi8 wrote:actually...they didn't download my memories into this Avatar, your saying they downloaded my pure conscious energy - or ME - into this Avatar! And then erased my memories and placed constraints (frequency dampeners) so that I could not access my full potential. I believe that is correct?

correct.
And then they had complete access to you here, where you could do nothing to protect yourself. These are related in abduction stories. Time stopped, or missing, and this is what has happened to the entire planet population.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 am » by Oldsoul

They could grow a body...clone...but they could not 'grow' a spirit. Only the Divine Couple gives birth to the spirit/energy lifeform that is YOU.
So horror of horrors, what they have been doing is taking the population in "harvests" as Beef. Then downloading the Life into a clone, putting them back all erased or with some other implanted memory. This provided for a continous 'harvest' of fresh meat for them. They use all parts of the body, its a big, multi-civilization group that did this.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 am » by Mugenroshi8

forgive my quick replies, but your thoughts are solid! (pun intended!)

I had a dream last week. In this dream, if I focused I could leave the ground and glide to the destination I was focusing on (within my eyesight). Once I started descending, I'd focus on another point and began ascending and gliding to that point.

Also in this dream, there were a squad of men wearing body armor and carrying assault rifles chasing after me. It was easy to elude them at first, I just glided away! But I was on my way to a high-rise building, where others I felt affection for were sealed in the upper floors. They had barricaded themselves in attempt to escape armed men who had surrounded the building.

Once I had snuck inside, I made it to the group, but the armed men were no longer waiting and were on their way to the top floor to raid the barricaded room. Running, they let me in and before they could lock the door again, the armed men burst in.

There was a woman, who stood out amongst the panicking group, and I grabbed her arm as I heard the doors kicked open behind me. Knowing I could glide, I led her straight for the window. There was a gunshot, and the woman collapsed on the floor. Picking her up, I jumped out the window thinking, "no worries, I can fly!" But as we fell towards the ground, I also realized I could heal her wound.

Focusing, the bullet came out and her wound sealed up. At first I was elated! Then I realized I didn't have time to focus on flying, and I woke as we hit the pavement.

Telling my friends this dream, we all laughed and figured the lesson of the dream was "don't give Blondes superpowers!" Who knows though, you've got me thinking there may be more to it than I gave my subconscious credit for.

How do dreams play into all of this?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 9:04 am » by Oldsoul

mugenroshi8
that 'focus' is called the "Golden Silence". You hold your mind silent for 3 min, and focus on one image, and this is how to Manifest into reality. Remember though, we are at a higher vibratory rate *no more sabaturing mind chatter* and we are not as 'dense' as the material here is. In the 'real world' that is:)
We are taught that those insights are 'dreams' and 'make believe'...they are not. All thought is Energy and our specific original purpose was as co-creators within the Creation itself. So what happened was they found away to subvert our memories, but we get these glitches in dreams, and daydreams where we see things again and remember. Part of the technology being used against us (was used/war over) was an energy, concious, NET. And when you started to remember it would say to your mind 'no, thats not true...just imagining it' and the doubts would set in, or you would think it was something else.

We were all able to leave the vehicle and fly. And this was erroneously called 'astral flight', and in that flight we did come into contact and have conflict with the invaders. And that dream sounds like a very classic example of that...there was a War going on, and you were not allowed to conciously remember it or your part...after all, how could you be a good 'cell' if you knew everything?
They shut us down as much as they could, altering us every time they cloned us. Most by the time they reached adulthood, didn't remember the 'flying dreams'. Most of them were sabotaged by the 'fall' you just so perfectly discribed...its an implanted 'stop' don't do that by the controllers.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 am » by Oldsoul

mugenroshi8
"There was a woman, who stood out amongst the panicking group, and I grabbed her arm as I heard the doors kicked open behind me. Knowing I could glide, I led her straight for the window. There was a gunshot, and the woman collapsed on the floor. Picking her up, I jumped out the window..."

YOU are a member of the Alliance, on the inside. You are a classic too:) because you grabbed her(very warrior like) and through the window, no fear! I've heard of many like that, on the inside. You fly in the astral, and that is where you were making war! So it wasn't a dream, it was closer to a memory...this is part of the veil lifting....the awakening. Getting the memories back...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 am » by Oldsoul

mugenroshi8 wrote:forgive my quick replies, but your thoughts are solid! (pun intended!)

They had barricaded themselves in attempt to escape armed men who had surrounded the building. .........were no longer waiting and were on their way to the top floor to raid the barricaded room. .........I heard the doors kicked open behind me...

The Anunnaki were the originators of the "Nazi" stratagy and order. This was a real fight and was going on in the Real Creation, just out of phase with us, but still Earth.

I also realized I could heal her wound.

The real body is what is called the incorruptable body. It really does heal like that and you must have had medical training...you are a healer.

It sounds like you got her out, and yourself, and that the NET put a stop to the memory by implanting the fall.
I've been hearing these exact same stories for two years now. This was a memory

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 9:28 am » by Mugenroshi8

we're not talking about an event taking place are we? This higher vibratory rate you speak on is something gradually taking place as the two planets draw closer to one another? And since the war on the Real Physical Plane is over, the technology used during that time is losing its hold on the clones here on the Lower Plane?
How does one bypass the implanted 'stop'? I mean, if the technology (which was causing the "mind chatter") is done with...the implanted 'stop' would be a genetic memory or psychological scar left from past use right?

I imagine, that while in our Avatars, these things such as flying and the such...not possible? We need to first leave this clone before our True Physical Body can accomplish these things. But even within the memories (or dreams as they say), how does one overcome the psychological control, the implanted 'stop,' which no longer is in use?

The Golden Silence...only applicable in True Physical Form?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am » by Mozi!!a

dlslith wrote:
demobe wrote:this is a good mix :flop:

Instead of all the mod and member bashing threads as of late by a certain few, demobe steps up to the plate and puts up a gem like this on here. This is why I'm here. Sure it leaves you dangling, but it entices us to look more.
:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Love this stuff!
Nice demobe :flop:

thx bro and im really glad you all liked it.

and you absolutely right dlslith :flop: . ppl need to respect this place more. and take resposibility for others. :flop:

PreviousNext