Atlantis and the Anunnaki

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 pm » by Funnyman46

mugenroshi8, I just have the very basic belief (after all these years) that our true selves are trapped inside as we wonder through this world. There are too many things in the current media and mainstream news outlets to dumb us down for the reasons of controlling us. There’s no deep meaning to this answer as (at this stage) I have forgotten most of what I’ve read, seen or was introduced to over time. The only conclusion I came to was simply this; the real me seems to have all the control of the environments when I am in the dream state. This is where the learned world falls away and the subconscious thoughts of the child are allowed to live according to what was lost due to the things we’re taught in society.
You fly not from thinking about it but rather a natural assumption like breathing. You run because you can, not because you think about running.
Have you ever had a dream where the more you struggled to run away from something, the less you could? same thing. The reality we think is the reality that is. So, if you change the perspective in which we perceive that reality, reality changes. Folks here have talked about it from different angles whether it be meditation or becoming one with the Unicorn (pun)
When you encounter something that seems out of place according to academia, question it and explore it to its conclusion. You’ll find more there than in any text book. Although text books can introduce you to other options, that human gut feeling is always one to follow.
I also like to talk to children before they are brainwashed in our school systems. Children can remind you of some of the things you’ve forgotten without the adult influence and education.
You know something’s not right already based of your line of questions. Now, find out what that means to you.
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 2:45 pm » by Symbolon

The 'Alien Interview' as mentioned earlier was substantially proven to be a hoax, though there is evidence to suggest that there was also a lot of truth permeating the book. How much truth is anyone's guess. Just the same, the distortion elements and obvious discrepancies were enormous.

http://exopoliticshongkong.com/uploads/Alien_Interview.pdf

Writer

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 2:47 pm » by kolbrinstruth

first it seems king tut was of western european descent,which would explain why the egyptian authorities don,t release any dna results. Second old soul sounds alot like peggy kane and her reverse speech reptilians.third google video a gentleman named klaus dona he put together an amazing collection of artifacts and skulls dating as old as 17,500yrs old.One item really rocked me it was a stone pyramid with 13 steps and a glowing eye it also has a form of sanskrit writing on it that looks similar to the writing found at the bosnian pyramids,old,old,old.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 pm » by Funnyman46

symbolon, true conclusion. Trying to figure out what was placed for entertainment purposes and what ‘could’ be any truth are always the questions we’re left with in most of these conversations and trivial bits to nibble on. After 30 years, we’re still asking the same questions.
Sometimes, simple is better

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 4:07 pm » by Symbolon

There is no doubt that the Alien Interview was properly researched. That in itself would have been more then acceptable. The Author himself proclaimed it to be a carefully strategized hoax. Why he chose to follow artistic licence rather then research, I guess only he will know.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 5:02 pm » by Gisgangusur

Human's powerfull bioprocessor unit is very hard to master because it's modulated
and the diferent modules need to be tuned in order to aquire harmony.
Reptilian brain and outer cortex(I'll call it human brain) are always in conflict
because human brain needs to be fed with complex information to stimulate it's
synaptic neural net,whether this info is or isn't true doesn't really matter,while the reptilian module is programed to survive regardless how.
Since "fear" is only a stimulus caused by reptilian brain to create in humans the necessary volition to make it's way through dangerous situations,it's very hard to control once activated.
You see,the tricky thing here is that human brain are always creating,distorting,enriching and so on the information perceived by objective or subjective means causing reptilian brain to react unconditionaly,only because of it's goal to evolve circuits and ability to process more complex information as it's bioelectrical/biochemical interchange grows.
Reptilian brain are simply and purest a surviving processor unit inside human's modulated brain and it will try to take over control whenever something is threatening it's host and itself,even if the menace is the human brain (outer cortex) "playing" with information to it's own benefit.As about the term "host" used before,remember that every single unit like heart,nervous system etc...is "hosted" inside human's biosuit
Humans are a result of many attempts to create a perfect and complex being using genetic material from many species.
There's a way to create balance between reptilian and human brain.......Thought control,balance between objective and subjective realities and using your "fish brain"(human's religious/gregarious brain)in order to establish a direct connection with your reptilian brain,your bodly ancient wisdom,where the surviving memory of million years imprinted on your DNA/RNA are processed.
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 7:47 pm » by Oldsoul

mugenroshi8 wrote:@Oldsoul
You said we were invaded, and we were the guardians of earth. Our DNA was spliced so we could be controlled by Snake Families and used as food source for reptiles. All this I get. What I don't understand is how you are dividing the soul of a person, from the avatar it inhabits. You yourself said,
oldsoul wrote:The person with in the body, because the mind is BLENDED, doesn't realize the thoughts are not their own.

You also mention Atlantis rising, as evidence to show us our lost history before the traumatic awaking.

What I am not understanding, is how you divide the soul from the body, if they are indeed one organism. How did they download "me" into this created body? You really do have my interest I'm just trying to understand.

It becomes blended. It has to do with ...oh, I guess 30+? years of researching abductions, and NDE's, Delores Cannons works, etc. And what I have found is that initially you are not 'attached' completely to the shell. Children ask unusual things, and see unusual things, until around 5 to 7. The rep's found a way to 'glue' us to the 'shell' that is the Avatar body. And I know from personal experience, that 'unglueing' us has been a real problem for those Above trying to free us. That in astral flight, we notice the silver cord. And our emotional body is different...we view the body we just left differently in that state.
This is speculation, but all Light is Wave AND Particle...which is how matter is created and manipulated from Light waves. So if an Energy life form, has particles as well, they found away to make the particles stick to the Avatar rather than transfer freely back and fourth.
When you are in the Avatar, and you have 'mind chatter' that is not you. Yes I know we were taught its us, but it isn't. Talk to it, ask a question, and you'll get an answer back to the question. Have you ever had foul language just pop into your mind? I've found that even though you don't notice those phased out of sight, the mind does pick their thoughts up, especially if they are strong thoughts. Its not just the unseen world, its small things like a spider that was beside me...I moved the plant he was attached to, with out noticing him, and got a clear "what the hell???fucking s.o.b.." and it startled me. But by this time I had picked up I wasn't hearing just my own thoughts, so I looked. And then found the spider, frantically trying to fix the web I had just messed up.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm » by Oldsoul

mugenroshi8 wrote:we're not talking about an event taking place are we? This higher vibratory rate you speak on is something gradually taking place as the two planets draw closer to one another? And since the war on the Real Physical Plane is over, the technology used during that time is losing its hold on the clones here on the Lower Plane?
How does one bypass the implanted 'stop'? I mean, if the technology (which was causing the "mind chatter") is done with...the implanted 'stop' would be a genetic memory or psychological scar left from past use right?

I imagine, that while in our Avatars, these things such as flying and the such...not possible? We need to first leave this clone before our True Physical Body can accomplish these things. But even within the memories (or dreams as they say), how does one overcome the psychological control, the implanted 'stop,' which no longer is in use?

The Golden Silence...only applicable in True Physical Form?

No the golden silence is what we used in physical or astral form.
the handlers, Nibiru's group, put stops on us by getting the El to create "law" first. This is how they removed empowered knowledge. --something wrong with this ..cant type, its erasing, will try again

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm » by Oldsoul

They were systematically torturing people, then erasing the minds, and putting them back. It was through this method that the 'stop' was put into place to stop the astral flight especially for children.
the two worlds are merging right now. And this will be visible only at the end, when the change is complete...remember there is a phase differential. So when it stops, it will be with in your sight of visible spectrum. And this reality, literally changes in front of you. Remember this is a type of Hologram, Photons made solid...when the shift occurs, it changes the phsyical.
The plan is to remove you from the Avatar, and put you back into your real body. I don't know if we will remember it or not. I know that when I asked I got a the response, that all will be made 'new' --its the law--and that none of the 'old' goes forward. This is an Evolutionary Jump, and there are 'Laws' pertaining to it. So whether we will remember it or simply wake up different, I don't know. However, back into the incorruptable body, none of the 'stops' or anything else they did to us here, will be there. We are to be completely healed.
They are returning Eden, which was stolen from us, back to us. And since you are dealing with thought, and the power of thought to alter the physical, somewhat like in the Matrix...anything is possible.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 8:26 pm » by Oldsoul

mugenroshi8 wrote:
And welcome to the forums! Big first day for sure, lots of posts! You really were passionate about expressing yourself weren't you!

thank your:)
I feel the time is very close now. Maybe a month or more...or less, hopefully. Don't want to drag out the PTB's manuevers any longer than we have too!
But so few people are recognizing that they are disengaging from the mind control, and don't seem to have caught on to what is happening. Since the attacks on me have slowed down considerably, I know that they are being removed from the planet. And the mess they made with their tech, and cyborg stuff is being cleaned from people. You can't see it, but they hooked everyone up to this type of equipement that is unbelievably gross. Part biological, part mechanical.
We are being deliberately kept calm. This has to do with the energy they were syphoning off us..to stop it, they had to 'starve' the reps of the populations 'anger, violence, etc'. that they were creating within our society to gain food and energy to collect.

Previous