Atlantis and the Anunnaki

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 5:04 pm » by Mozi!!a

this is a good mix :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 3:52 pm » by Canubis

does anyone have a pic of that wall glyph?
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 pm » by Oldsoul

the Snake Families are a Colletive of Races, all bearing reptile origins and dna.
What they did was invade, and take over. We were the "Titans", the Watchers of Earth. With a 12 strand dna, and no reptile dna or reptile brain (sociopath). What they did was create an Avatar type body/vehicle, and they did that by breaking the dna code down to two strands, and splicing that dna with others such as their reptile dna. By placing a Reptile Brain, within the Avatar, they compromised the vehicle. Then they openly made contact with people (after erasing memory of the War) and set up systems of "Entrainment" with in the Social structure. This is why so many educated people become recognizable sociopaths. When the Reptile brain is deliberately hardwired by this entrainment, they are able to seize control of the vehicle. The person with in the body, because the mind is BLENDED, doesn't realize the thoughts are not their own. By the time the hardwiring is complete, they lack the 'will' to be able to control the harm they do. Not knowing it is the Reptile brain controling, they think it is their own fault....indeed by that time, they WANT the death and destruction.
This is why all the civilizations suffer through a golden age, and then 'descend' into savagery again and again. The Snake Families would infiltrate then set the nations to war against each other. Atlantis was fighting the Lemurians, at that time.....the third world country Greece, is the one that broke the tie with a deciding route of the Atlanteans.
But it was Sidney who destroyed(sank) Atlantis. There wasn't any choice. Sidney is of the Alliance*snakes are the Axis*
Atlantis is below the 2ND BP Platform in the Gulf.
Atlantis is now Rising.
The reason for this is to provide humanity with physical evidence to help them accept the truth of what has happened here, before the Veil is dropped and they traumatically remember everything.
The Divine Couple is returning. This is your 'heavenly Father', who is refered to as "One" or "The One". This is where the expression the Law of One comes from. This is who 'the Great Lawgiver' is. Inanna who is playing 'Lilith', and Enki who is playing 'Satan' to us are still here. The Bilderberg group is the cult of Moloch. The Moloch are a Raptor race of Owls *the Owlman of Cornwall* and Lilith is Queen of the Moloch. Any pic's of her as a human appearance, are war propaganda...she is a Reptile with Owl Wings, a snout, and Raptor feet. She absolutely does eat children...Reptiles eat Mammals. We were a food source. The El are the 'greys', and they do the implanting/chipping, and collecting of the 'harvested' human populations. That is why the bilderberg use an Owl statue...and this was the pact..agreement they made. They provide the Moloch with food *us* and the Snake families use their technology behind the scenes, like wizard of oz, to keep the Hybrids in Power. This is why no one has been able to arrest the Bilderberg or stop them, they are tampered with by the advanced mind control technologies. When that doesn't suffice they do other things...all behind the scenes. These are people, not gods, demons or angles. They are genetic Sociopaths, and this is what you see the group attendees become when they join. They do not know they are 'taken' at those meets. Its designed to make the population go after the other humans who are publicly and visibly bad, rather than the hidden Enki. He is hidding with in the group in a human disguise, just like the hybrids do.

Initiate

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 pm » by Mugenroshi8

oldsoul wrote:the Snake Families are a Colletive of Races, all bearing reptile origins and dna.
What they did was invade, and take over. We were the "Titans", the Watchers of Earth. With a 12 strand dna, and no reptile dna or reptile brain (sociopath). What they did was create an Avatar type body/vehicle, and they did that by breaking the dna code down to two strands, and splicing that dna with others such as their reptile dna. By placing a Reptile Brain, within the Avatar, they compromised the vehicle. Then they openly made contact with people (after erasing memory of the War) and set up systems of "Entrainment" with in the Social structure. This is why so many educated people become recognizable sociopaths. When the Reptile brain is deliberately hardwired by this entrainment, they are able to seize control of the vehicle. The person with in the body, because the mind is BLENDED, doesn't realize the thoughts are not their own. By the time the hardwiring is complete, they lack the 'will' to be able to control the harm they do. Not knowing it is the Reptile brain controling, they think it is their own fault....indeed by that time, they WANT the death and destruction.
This is why all the civilizations suffer through a golden age, and then 'descend' into savagery again and again. The Snake Families would infiltrate then set the nations to war against each other. Atlantis was fighting the Lemurians, at that time.....the third world country Greece, is the one that broke the tie with a deciding route of the Atlanteans.
But it was Sidney who destroyed(sank) Atlantis. There wasn't any choice. Sidney is of the Alliance*snakes are the Axis*
Atlantis is below the 2ND BP Platform in the Gulf.
Atlantis is now Rising.
The reason for this is to provide humanity with physical evidence to help them accept the truth of what has happened here, before the Veil is dropped and they traumatically remember everything.
The Divine Couple is returning. This is your 'heavenly Father', who is refered to as "One" or "The One". This is where the expression the Law of One comes from. This is who 'the Great Lawgiver' is. Inanna who is playing 'Lilith', and Enki who is playing 'Satan' to us are still here. The Bilderberg group is the cult of Moloch. The Moloch are a Raptor race of Owls *the Owlman of Cornwall* and Lilith is Queen of the Moloch. Any pic's of her as a human appearance, are war propaganda...she is a Reptile with Owl Wings, a snout, and Raptor feet. She absolutely does eat children...Reptiles eat Mammals. We were a food source. The El are the 'greys', and they do the implanting/chipping, and collecting of the 'harvested' human populations. That is why the bilderberg use an Owl statue...and this was the pact..agreement they made. They provide the Moloch with food *us* and the Snake families use their technology behind the scenes, like wizard of oz, to keep the Hybrids in Power. This is why no one has been able to arrest the Bilderberg or stop them, they are tampered with by the advanced mind control technologies. When that doesn't suffice they do other things...all behind the scenes. These are people, not gods, demons or angles. They are genetic Sociopaths, and this is what you see the group attendees become when they join. They do not know they are 'taken' at those meets. Its designed to make the population go after the other humans who are publicly and visibly bad, rather than the hidden Enki. He is hidding with in the group in a human disguise, just like the hybrids do.

If all the Titans (the losers of the war) have been genetically spliced with reptilian DNA and brain...then all of us, of reptilian descent or not, can be mind-controlled? Am I understanding you wrongly, or would this explain the mass amnesia you speak of? And the "unveiling" is to reach out to all of us...

Or are you pointing out specific people of reptilian descent, which can be brain washed, and everyone else is mammal humans descended by the Titans? You have my interest, please tell me how you feel.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 am » by Funnyman46

demobe where is the rest of that video ? It started to get good then BAM, we're done. Nice try. Good luck with that.... :peep:
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 am » by Mozi!!a

funnyman46 wrote:demobe where is the rest of that video ? It started to get good then BAM, we're done. Nice try. Good luck with that.... :peep:

hehe i dont know budd thats all it is :peep:

:D

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 am » by Funnyman46

Waaah, another thing I'll have to explain to the toaster.
Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 am » by Oldsoul

If all the Titans (the losers of the war) have been genetically spliced with reptilian DNA and brain...then all of us, of reptilian descent or not, can be mind-controlled? Am I understanding you wrongly, or would this explain the mass amnesia you speak of? And the "unveiling" is to reach out to all of us...

Or are you pointing out specific people of reptilian descent, which can be brain washed, and everyone else is mammal humans descended by the Titans? You have my interest, please tell me how you feel.[/quote]
No you're missing the point. You are not in your real body. You were downloaded into it. The structure you are in is a 'beef' source for the Rep's. The Reptile brain was placed within the avatar as a method of sabotage to you. You were one of Eve's children, and Inanna has a deep hatred.
The Rep's are a wide variety of Races, a Collective called the Snake Families, all of whom are in legends, and talked about by Nasa as k.belt aliens.
What will happen is the two earth will merge. And this is being done now. The science behind this is very high order, but truthfully as your vibrational frequency increases, the Reptile Races can't maintain it. You move to one separated point, and that is freedom from them.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:44 am » by Slith

demobe wrote:this is a good mix :flop:

Instead of all the mod and member bashing threads as of late by a certain few, demobe steps up to the plate and puts up a gem like this on here. This is why I'm here. Sure it leaves you dangling, but it entices us to look more.
:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Love this stuff!
Nice demobe :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 am » by Mugenroshi8

@Oldsoul
You said we were invaded, and we were the guardians of earth. Our DNA was spliced so we could be controlled by Snake Families and used as food source for reptiles. All this I get. What I don't understand is how you are dividing the soul of a person, from the avatar it inhabits. You yourself said,
oldsoul wrote:The person with in the body, because the mind is BLENDED, doesn't realize the thoughts are not their own.

You also mention Atlantis rising, as evidence to show us our lost history before the traumatic awaking.

What I am not understanding, is how you divide the soul from the body, if they are indeed one organism. How did they download "me" into this created body? You really do have my interest I'm just trying to understand.

Next