Atlantis and the Anunnaki

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am » by Mediasorcerer

oh,great video harbin,your a gem,

muchos gracious.!!!!

the lemurians ended up at war with the atlanteans,the lemurians were cave dwellers,underground people,
the atlanteans caused there own catastrophe,they became perverted with there own power,much like now,we see the same incarnations now,doing there same technocratic thing,control,
in the beginning,atlanteans[c 50k yrs ago] were good peace lovin folks,but,as they became ever more advanced,there ability to control what they were developing,did not evolve at the same rate,same as now,

you give a child a gun,somebodys going to git hurt,sadly.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 am » by Mrmcnuggets

mediasorcerer wrote:oh,great video harbin,your a gem,

muchos gracious.!!!!

the lemurians ended up at war with the atlanteans,the lemurians were cave dwellers,underground people,
the atlanteans caused there own catastrophe,they became perverted with there own power,much like now,we see the same incarnations now,doing there same technocratic thing,control,
in the beginning,atlanteans[c 50k yrs ago] were good peace lovin folks,but,as they became ever more advanced,there ability to control what they were developing,did not evolve at the same rate,same as now,

you give a child a gun,somebodys going to git hurt,sadly.

Truthfully, unless it was a glock, or similar make I don't see a baby pulling that trigger lol.

Unfortunately I do not see it that way, Atlantis, and two other civilizations (start with T, ill late so it is not coming to mind. Been a rough week too. 3 homicides/murders this week of people i know.) Though back to Atlantis, was envied for their metals. I see it as some one trying to steal their power source, such as a fusion device or the such, and caused the catastrophe.

:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 12:05 pm » by Zer0

How come none ever talks about Ys... :(

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction