Atlantis, Egypt, and Ireland? Story of Princess Scota

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 2:48 am » by Emeraldtruth

This is very important info I feel. I cannot recommend it enough. This has been read 16,000 times and counting on another site. The title thread says it all so please take a look here: http://www.book-of-thoth.com/article1693.html

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 5:26 am » by Emeraldtruth

I'm having some "technical" issues.I was hoping to add separate evidence but it'll have to wait. Here's some other source:

It was known in ancient times that Christianity, in its purest and most antique form, was nothing more nor less than Druidism from Ireland.

And this holds true for the language and cultural idioms. This fact was commonly known the world over before the rise of the present imposter Roman hegemony.

Discover the origins of the world's most powerful secret societies and the New World Order they labor to create. Secret facts about the royal dynasties of Britain and Europe, the Empire of Rome, and about Masonic influence in America. Rare source material dramatically revolutionizes our view of history and explains what can be done to combat the tyrannical forces that have long conspired to undermine truth, freedom and justice.

Conspirator

PostFri May 28, 2010 5:54 am » by Emeraldtruth

FFS, I give up :bang;