Atlantis found this in the Azores. Plato wrote: Beyond the P

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostTue Jan 07, 2014 11:54 pm » by theegle


Atlantis found this in the Azores. Plato wrote: Beyond the Pillars of Hercules ....



The survivors of Atlantis built megálicos these sets that are in the video on Terceira Island in the Azores, and if you put the video in 14:00 minutes and see the symbol of Atlantis. The survivors repopulated Europe and the Celtic people are the legacy of these "survivors"


VIDEO

http://www.rtp.pt/acores/?article=32076 ... ut=10&tm=7
http://videos.sapo.pt/EspR8siZzCvTHNznfD7e

Atlantis Rising Site Survey of Atlantis

The Azores 10,000 years ago was a large island with a river that crossed, see its submersion / emersion clicking Sinking Atlantis / Atlantis Rising Atlantis Survey of the site with Internet Explorer

http://www.tdlhosting.co.uk/azores

Survey of Atlantis

A brief compilation of evidence to encourage further scientific research and analysis of the issues by specialists to prove or disprove the O'Brien thesis of the recent existence of a large Mid-Atlantic Ridge island centred on the Azores.

http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/survey.php#map1


The 150 kilometers south of the Azores, in 2009, under the Task Group for the Extension of the Continental Shelf (EMEPC) hydro-oceanographic ship D. Charles I with a probe with multiple sound beams, Luso robot submarine, discovered and charted a submarine terrestrial elevation shaped oval dome surrounded by a moat.
Oval dome surrounded by a moat that gave the newspapers a little appropriate designation of fried egg. For some the displayed 3D assembly resembles a fried egg!

The clear, or rather, the gap of the oval dome, has six kilometers in diameter (pictured in blue). It is a depth of 300 meters above sea level.


Image


The gemstone, oval dome, has three kilometers in diameter (pictured yellow red rings). The top of the oval dome at sea level is 110 feet deep.

For scientists may be the result of a meteorite or of a mud volcano.
Before the end of the last ice age over 10,000 years (BC) the sea level was about 121 meters lower than today, this "fried egg" and "Atlantis" in the Azores two islands were not covered by the sea for 70,000 years .[/quote]

Initiate
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 12:05 am » by Sevens


Its probably in the volcano, mud volcanoes. Actually the first Atlantis that the Sons of God built who lived of the Tree of Life and taught civilization to primitive man for 300,000 before the rebellion is submerged in the Persian Gulf.

Dalamatia City, the triangle and circle city, this is the place where the Messiah is going to come from in the metaphor of the end from the beginning, in a new beginning in truth established,

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/dalamatia1.jpg

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 12:21 am » by theegle


Sevens wrote:Its probably in the volcano, mud volcanoes. Actually the first Atlantis that the Sons of God built who lived of the Tree of Life and taught civilization to primitive man for 300,000 before the rebellion is submerged in the Persian Gulf.

Dalamatia City, the triangle and circle city, this is the place where the Messiah is going to come from in the metaphor of the end from the beginning, in a new beginning in truth established,

http://www.dalamatiacity.com/dalamatia1.jpg


There is no God or Gods these beings were made to go through after they have destroyed all of humanity. There are several Noahs across the planet the Bible is a fraud

See here where this Atlantis-----

http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/survey.php#map1

Initiate
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 12:43 am » by Sevens


how do you know? got some evidence,

looked at your so called evidence, Ahh the greeks never sailed to mid Atalntic for a fight, that is just rubbish and garbled stories.

I dont see any walled cities like I do submerged in the Persian GUlf.

QUOTE FROM DIODORUS LIBRARY OF HISTORY, BOOK III, 53. >>6-54<<
The first people against whom they advanced ( the Libyan Amazons ), according to the tale, was the Atlantians, the most civilized men among the inhabitants of those regions, who dwelt in a prosperous country and possesed great cities; it was among them, we are told, that mythology places the birth of the gods, in the respect agreeing with those of the Greeks who relate legends, and about this we shall speak in details a little later.

QUOTE FROM LIBRARY OF
HISTORY, BOOK III, 56. 1-4
Now the Atlantians, dwelling as they do in
the regions on the edge of the ocean and
inhabiting a fertile territory, are reputed
far to excel their neighbours in reverence
towards the gods and the humanity they
showed in their dealings with strangers,
and the gods, they say, were born among
them. And their account, they maintain,
is in agreement with that of the most
renowned of the Greek poets when he
represent Hera as saying: For I go to see
the ends of the bountiful earth, Oceanus
source of the gods and Tethys divine
Their mother.

>>This is the account given in their myth:
Their first king was Uranus, (Urantia) and he
gathered the human beings, who dwelt in
scattered habitations, within the shelter
of a walled city<<

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 1:37 am » by theegle


Sevens wrote:how do you know? got some evidence,

looked at your so called evidence, Ahh the greeks never sailed to mid Atalntic for a fight, that is just rubbish and garbled stories.

I dont see any walled cities like I do submerged in the Persian GUlf.

QUOTE FROM DIODORUS LIBRARY OF HISTORY, BOOK III, 53. >>6-54<<
The first people against whom they advanced ( the Libyan Amazons ), according to the tale, was the Atlantians, the most civilized men among the inhabitants of those regions, who dwelt in a prosperous country and possesed great cities; it was among them, we are told, that mythology places the birth of the gods, in the respect agreeing with those of the Greeks who relate legends, and about this we shall speak in details a little later.

QUOTE FROM LIBRARY OF
HISTORY, BOOK III, 56. 1-4
Now the Atlantians, dwelling as they do in
the regions on the edge of the ocean and
inhabiting a fertile territory, are reputed
far to excel their neighbours in reverence
towards the gods and the humanity they
showed in their dealings with strangers,
and the gods, they say, were born among
them. And their account, they maintain,
is in agreement with that of the most
renowned of the Greek poets when he
represent Hera as saying: For I go to see
the ends of the bountiful earth, Oceanus
source of the gods and Tethys divine
Their mother.

>>This is the account given in their myth:
Their first king was Uranus, (Urantia) and he
gathered the human beings, who dwelt in
scattered habitations, within the shelter
of a walled city<<





Hello

Plato said that Atlantis was beyond the Pillars of Hercules, know where that is? Is the Strait of Gibraltar in the Mediterranean Sea ...

Sorry, you see well? Or want to eat your lie? See and read on the topic and then say something concrete ... the evidence is there and you do not see them.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 1:41 am » by theegle


theegle wrote:
Sevens wrote:how do you know? got some evidence,

looked at your so called evidence, Ahh the greeks never sailed to mid Atalntic for a fight, that is just rubbish and garbled stories.

I dont see any walled cities like I do submerged in the Persian GUlf.

QUOTE FROM DIODORUS LIBRARY OF HISTORY, BOOK III, 53. >>6-54<<
The first people against whom they advanced ( the Libyan Amazons ), according to the tale, was the Atlantians, the most civilized men among the inhabitants of those regions, who dwelt in a prosperous country and possesed great cities; it was among them, we are told, that mythology places the birth of the gods, in the respect agreeing with those of the Greeks who relate legends, and about this we shall speak in details a little later.

QUOTE FROM LIBRARY OF
HISTORY, BOOK III, 56. 1-4
Now the Atlantians, dwelling as they do in
the regions on the edge of the ocean and
inhabiting a fertile territory, are reputed
far to excel their neighbours in reverence
towards the gods and the humanity they
showed in their dealings with strangers,
and the gods, they say, were born among
them. And their account, they maintain,
is in agreement with that of the most
renowned of the Greek poets when he
represent Hera as saying: For I go to see
the ends of the bountiful earth, Oceanus
source of the gods and Tethys divine
Their mother.

>>This is the account given in their myth:
Their first king was Uranus, (Urantia) and he
gathered the human beings, who dwelt in
scattered habitations, within the shelter
of a walled city<<





Hello

Plato said that Atlantis was beyond the Pillars of Hercules, know where that is? Is the Strait of Gibraltar in the Mediterranean Sea ...

Sorry, you see well? Or want to eat your lie? See and read on the topic and then say something concrete ... the evidence is there and you do not see them.




See the studies conducted on this link and notice before coming up with these conversations. :look:


http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/survey.php#map1

Initiate
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 7:41 am » by Sevens


The Atlantis story is full of garbled Hyperbole, where there was 1000 he says there a million and so forth, Atrlantis could of been within the heads of the Persian Gulf for all you know or he could off been speaking about within the heads of the Gibraltar straits or he could of speaking about between Cyprus and Syria submerged.

The Azores cant sustain massive populations, you have no evidence who is going to go over there on rickety boats and begin a war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

I dont see any remnant of a walled city with a description like I do submerged in the Persian Gulf, all I see is contours of the Azores which means nothing and fancy thoughts for the open minded.

There is more evidence of Dilmun/Babel(pre sumerian culture) submerged in the Persian Gulf including writings and design of the city>>>post Atlantis, the place of the Sons of God even as mentioned in the Bible but where the timeline is wrong and information rather scant.

Btw about your crack about the existance of God, the atheist leaders where responsible for around 200,000 million deaths in their squander for power over others in the 20th century, dont talk to me about religion and death when your mates have more blood on their hands in a span of 100 years.

The Atlanteans were'nt atheists and niether the Greeks mate.

The knew more than you do.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2296
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 2:10 pm » by Rich316


And what if Plato was a blasphemous liar? Why do we believe these people from thousands of years ago anyway? They were probably full of shit. he could have been mentally retarded for all we know.. We know next to nothing about him.. just like the rag heads who wrote shit that got in the bible.. who were they?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostWed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 pm » by theegle


Sevens wrote:The Atlantis story is full of garbled Hyperbole, where there was 1000 he says there a million and so forth, Atrlantis could of been within the heads of the Persian Gulf for all you know or he could off been speaking about within the heads of the Gibraltar straits or he could of speaking about between Cyprus and Syria submerged.

The Azores cant sustain massive populations, you have no evidence who is going to go over there on rickety boats and begin a war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

I dont see any remnant of a walled city with a description like I do submerged in the Persian Gulf, all I see is contours of the Azores which means nothing and fancy thoughts for the open minded.

There is more evidence of Dilmun/Babel(pre sumerian culture) submerged in the Persian Gulf including writings and design of the city>>>post Atlantis, the place of the Sons of God even as mentioned in the Bible but where the timeline is wrong and information rather scant.

Btw about your crack about the existance of God, the atheist leaders where responsible for around 200,000 million deaths in their squander for power over others in the 20th century, dont talk to me about religion and death when your mates have more blood on their hands in a span of 100 years.

The Atlanteans were'nt atheists and niether the Greeks mate.

The knew more than you do.






Take a look :look:
https://www.google.com/search?q=A25-B18 ... 2&ie=UTF-8 :think:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:22 pm

PostThu Jan 09, 2014 12:00 am » by theegle


Rich316 wrote:And what if Plato was a blasphemous liar? Why do we believe these people from thousands of years ago anyway? They were probably full of shit. he could have been mentally retarded for all we know.. We know next to nothing about him.. just like the rag heads who wrote shit that got in the bible.. who were they?






The Bible is bullshit that hides the true humanity ... there were already more evolved and been invaded by aliens 12,500 years ago. They are on the moon to control us. :flop:


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook