Atlantis was right under there nose's

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 6:06 pm » by Savwafair2012

Come on now! You can/t tell me it was right under our noses the entire time?

:bang;

Pyramids under the waters of Cuba were discovered by two scientists Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki. They found the ruins of ancient buildings for about a mile below the sea and considered them to be Atlantis.

The two scientists used submarines to found tremendous pyramid structures built of stones weighing hundreds of tons. They found sphinxes, stones that arranged like Stonehenge, and a written language engraved on the stones.

Scientists have processed all of the data and concluded that the surface is perfectly smooth for it to look like glass or ice. The size of the pyramids are nearly three times the size of the pyramids of Cheops.

These strange underwater pyramid structures at a depth of two thousand meters were identified with the help of a sonar according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer.

Studies of other structures like Yonaguni in modern day Japan have allowed scientists to determine that the two giant pyramids, apparently made of something like a thick glass, are really impressive – each of them is larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rough sketch of were Atlantis and Mu (Lemuria) were situated on an old map

On top of the pyramid there are two very large holes, sea water at high speed move through the second hole,

therefore the raging waves roll by forming a giant vortex that makes the waters around this cause a massive surge of waves and mist on the sea surface.

This new discovery makes scientists wonder if this is having an affect on passing boats and planes and could be the reason for all the mystery surrounding the area.

This work of art was once part of the old Maya city of Tikal, in Guatemala. It probably illustrates the demise of Atlantis. Since this does not fit the prevailing picture, a German archaeologist took it to Germany, where it was “accidentally” destroyed in the Second World War
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 am » by Tjahzi

that looks like a nice find :flop:

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 12:46 am » by Pyrestarter

Such bullshit. Here's a link to the real story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_underwater_city

Those vids are hack jobs too. The third is ridiculous. This shit has been going on since 2001 and it's a minimum of 2k feet underwater. Jesus Christ. I wish people would start pulling sources from reliable shitholes and not disclose and every other conspiracy theory bullshit site out there.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 1:25 am » by Doogle

Pyrestarter wrote:Such bullshit. Here's a link to the real story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_underwater_city

Those vids are hack jobs too. The third is ridiculous. This shit has been going on since 2001 and it's a minimum of 2k feet underwater. Jesus Christ. I wish people would start pulling sources from reliable shitholes and not disclose and every other conspiracy theory bullshit site out there.

Just sort the wheat from the chaff. Not all are bullshit sites, though I reckon most have a serving of bullshit on them, interspersed with some good, well researched info.

It's a fucking minefield isn't it.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 2:48 pm » by Rich316

Actually that Maya image was said to be showing the flood which was meant to happen last year and didn't.. yet.. lol

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 5:40 pm » by The57ironman

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 5:13 am » by Canubis

err.. i dont think this is Atlantis or even real if it is real then its not Atlantis lol
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 5:59 am » by 99socks

Know what bugs me about Atlantis? It's everyone trying to make a giant continent out in the middle of the Atlantic between North America and Africa.

It kinda screws with Pangaea, if you catch my drift. :evil:
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 14, 2013 7:32 am » by mediasorcery

maybe it is pangea? there was atlantis AND lemuria, hmmmm.
one highly sophisticated, the other cave dwellers.[apparently]
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.