Atrex Mission, 5 Rocket launch

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 pm » by Shaggietrip

If you live on the east coast from N.Carolina to Jersy you may be in for a show. Nasa is going to launch 5 rockets and release some Trimethylaluminium to track wind speeds at the edge of our atmosphere. So if you see some white or even glowing substance on the 15th [tomorrow] you know what it is.

Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment (ATREX). Love the name of the mission. Anomilous definition http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anomalous

Upload to Disclose.tv

High in the sky, 60 to 65 miles above Earth's surface, winds rush through a little understood region of Earth's atmosphere at speeds of 200 to 300 miles per hour. Lower than a typical satellite's orbit, higher than where most planes fly, this upper atmosphere jet stream makes a perfect target for a particular kind of scientific experiment: the sounding rocket. Some 35 to 40 feet long, sounding rockets shoot up into the sky for short journeys of eight to ten minutes, allowing scientists to probe difficult-to-reach layers of the atmosphere.

Full read and Source: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/missions/atrex-nightlight.html

Trimethylaluminium is the chemical compound with the formula Al2(CH3)6, abbreviated as Al2Me6, (AlMe3)2 or the abbreviation TMA. This pyrophoric, colorless liquid is an industrially important organoaluminium compound. It evolves white smoke (aluminium oxides) when the vapor is released into the air.

Structure and bonding

Al2Me6 exists as a dimer, analogous in structure and bonding to diborane. As with diborane, the metalloids are connected by a 3-center-2-electron bond: the shared methyl groups bridge between the two aluminium atoms. The Al-C(terminal) and Al-C(bridging) distances are 1.97 and 2.14 Å, respectively.[1] The carbon atoms of the bridging methyl groups are each surrounded by five neighbors: three hydrogen atoms and two aluminium atoms. The methyl groups interchange readily intramolecularly and intermolecularly.

3-Centered-2-electron bonds are an utterance of "electron-deficient" molecules and tend to undergo reactions with Lewis bases that would give products consisting of 2-centered-2-electron bonds. For example upon treatment with amines gives adducts R3N-AlMe3. Another reaction that gives products that follow the octet rule is the reaction of Al2Me6 with aluminium trichloride to give (AlMe2Cl)2.

The species AlMe3, which would feature an aluminium atom bonded to three methyl groups is unknown. VSEPR Theory predicts that such a molecule would have idealized threefold symmetry, as observed in BMe3.
[edit] Synthesis and applications

TMA is prepared via a two-step process that can be summarized as follows:

2 Al + 6 CH3Cl + 6 Na → Al2(CH3)6 + 6 NaCl

TMA is mainly used for the production of methylaluminoxane, an activator for Ziegler-Natta catalysts for olefin polymerisation. TMA is also employed as a methylation agent. Tebbe's reagent, which is used for the methylenation of esters and ketones, is prepared from TMA. TMA is often released from sounding rockets as a tracer in studies of upper atmospheric wind patterns.

TMA is also used in semiconductor fabrication to grow thin film, high-k dielectrics such as Al2O3 via the processes of Chemical Vapor Deposition or Atomic Layer Deposition.

TMA forms a complex with the tertiary amine DABCO, which is safer to handle than TMA itself.[2]

In combination with Cp2ZrCl2 (zirconocene dichloride), the (CH3)2Al-CH3 adds "across" alkynes to give vinyl aluminium species that are useful in organic synthesis in a reaction known as carboalumination.[3]
[edit] Semiconductor grade TMA

TMA is the preferred metalorganic source for metalorganic vapour phase epitaxy (MOVPE) of aluminium-containing compound semiconductors, such as AlAs, AlN, AlP, AlSb, AlGaAs, AlInGaAs, AlInGaP, AlGaN, AlInGaN, AlInGaNP etc. Criteria for TMA quality focus on (a) elemental impurites, (b) oxygenated and organic impurities.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trimethylaluminium

Now I recognize what some of the compounds is used for. Not the best for you to say the least. But the are spraying crap all the time so guess it is ok. After all I am sure it is the only way to get the wind speed. :hmmm: I am sure this crap will fall back to earth some place. keep an eye on wind directions or the clouds be it Nasa made or not.

I am not sure if there is any other agenda other than wind speed connected to this but we all know NASA is not the best at telling the whole truth.

Stay well. :cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm » by The57ironman

:scary:

oh ....it's only to track wind speeds at the edge of our atmosphere... :roll:

see ...all those chemtrails are just tests that they've been doin'.... :roll:

it's all good.....nothing to see here...... move along , move along..... :nwo:

.......FFS..!!..

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am » by Shaggietrip

the57ironman wrote::scary:

oh ....it's only to track wind speeds at the edge of our atmosphere... :roll:

see ...all those chemtrails are just tests that they've been doin'.... :roll:

it's all good.....nothing to see here...... move along , move along..... :nwo:

.......FFS..!!..

Wow Iron, breath deep. were does all this suspicion come from?

You need to trust NASA and our gov. After all have they every did anything dubious in the past that makes you feel this way?

Do not answer that its a rhetorical question.

I do hear where your coming from. But get ready for the UFO invasion posts anyway.

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 am » by Evildweeb

Trimethylaluminium is the chemical compound with the formula Al2(CH3)6, abbreviated as Al2Me6, (AlMe3)2 or the abbreviation TMA.

I believe that's TOO MUCH ALUMINUM

lol

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 am » by Shaggietrip

I hope we all know that this shit is not good for us. Also they spray it in part with the chemtrailing. I just find it interesting that this is done at night and in high atmosphere release. Something just stinks about this mission. All the other instruments they keep putting up in orbit but high altitude wind speeds just keeps escaping them. Damn we forgot to put the wind speed monitor on again. It nice that the shit glows also. That is always a great sign. You know like the barium you swallow to get good xray readings.

I am sure all will be well. After all whats a few more toxins right?

I just wanted to fore warn you all. Be it chemically or UFO sighting wise.

:cheers:
ImageImage