Attack on new Quebec prime minister,during election night.

Writer

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 8:32 am » by Cram1989

Tonight at Montreal Metropolis, during the winning speech of Mrs.Pauline Marois ,who is the first woman elected prime minister in the province of Quebec.An agressor came by the back door ,throwing a flashbang and then manage to kill one technician from the metropolis by gunshot, wounded an another one, not sure how ,and then while escaping i guess set ablaze to the back door by wich he came in.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Cram1989 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 8:38 am » by Slith

Not sure I'd call her a Prime Minister, but yeah just read that. I'd say it's too bad they missed, but that would be politically incorrect, non? :mrgreen:

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 8:39 am » by Nihilgeist

Cram1989 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Writer

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 8:50 am » by Cram1989

As far i'm concerned ,the whole referendum on quebec indenpance is irrevelant if we don't free ourself from the central banking system, here in Qc.That the new Prime minister if a female don't bother me. Personnally i would love to see a little bit more strong women in politic, to balanced the whole thing.

To get back to the shooting, i'm suspicious about the whole attack on her theorie. the dude had a ak-47 or ak-74 wich can deal a lot of damage even use by some romdom crackhead. The fact that the back door was easy to acces and get in by it ,i see no way he could not have get any closer to her.He started with flashgrenade you can get that kind of stuff pretty easily but it is stilll harder than in the U.S.

Writer

PostWed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 am » by Cram1989

Upload to Disclose.tv

this is the footage from radio-canda.