"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 06, 2009 10:56 pm » by TheDuck

You've been told. :lol:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 pm » by Baboogdi

Well, where to begin. First, we all are very comfortable in this reality we exist in. We've been conditioned to accept it as the be-all and end-all of existence. We're conditioned to accept that solid things are solid and that they are made of matter and that matter is solid just like the atoms that comprise things. We are taught to believe that this reality is our 'home base' and that if it is destroyed then we are destroyed. We believe that all of these conspiracies are serious events that really effect the outcome of our evolutionary process. All this is not true.
The year 2012 has become a watershed date. Some think it symbolizes our end, others think it will summon aliens back to earth. There are a myriad of fear-laden as well as hopefully optimistic scenarios that are expected.
I read some book long ago in which some Chinese wise man stated that 'this world is the illusion'. I believe we are heading towards a time when we will all be made aware of the truth of this statement. The year 2012 or thereabouts marks the beginning of our spiritual birth. Many of us can feel the change occurring already. We will come to the conscious awareness that true reality is spiritual in nature. Science can find no solid matter, even after delving to the smallest sub-atomic levels. That which we see and feel, hear and taste, is a lie told to us by subtle agreement between the energy our senses encounter and our senses themselves. It is set up that way. Our senses are the little devils that sit on our shoulders and constantly whisper fantasy into our ears. Only when we sleep or meditate so that these little miscreants are turned off do we begin to understand what true reality is.
This 3 dimensional reality is a huge theatrical set that is built continuously by the sub-conscious agreement of all of us. The energy is formed and shaped into our reality and then our senses detect it and throw it onto our 'screen'. It is akin to a 3d hologram whereby instead of appearing to be 3d it actually feels and lives like it's 3d. The goal is to provide ourselves an environment where we can expose ourselves to a wide variety of experiences and from dealing with those experiences we learn and grow and expand. We have created a constant struggle against the 'evil' in the world. This evil is our creation and is needed because it is the evil in the world that defines the good. We hope that there is a God out there somewhere. God is us, all of us. All the billions, and trillions of living beings throughout the true reality come together to create all that is. An author once gave the analogy of God being the ocean and each of us is a small drop of water in that ocean. I think that is a good start. And the fact that all of us make up God doesn't minimize by one atom the truth or beauty or loving nature of that God. On that level we all respect each other and love one another. When we aspire to that model here in this setting we are only remembering through our self-induced haze the true nature of our being.
I don't worry too much anymore about what happens. I will do my best to help assure a positive outcome whatever occurs but the only thing that can happen to any of us is that these shells that we use to interact on this level will be lifted off of us and we'll return to that existence that all of us, on some level, know exists.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 06, 2009 11:35 pm » by Cognoscenti

I have recently been reading about the Stan Romanek equations. Romanek is the man who filmed the alien in the window --the video now referred to as the "Jeff Peckman" video as he has been promoting the validity of it. What is lesser known is that Stan Romanek has been having contacts with entities that state that they are from epsilon Orionis the leftmost star in Orion's belt. Stan is dyslexic and claims only a fifth grader's mathematical competency. The fascinating thing is that he has been given equations in his sleep that he writes down while still asleep and in the dark. This has been witnessed by his wife and friends that have been staying with them. The equations appear to reveal how they use a power source based on element 115 to generate a rotating magnetic field that then opens a wormhole allowing them to travel from their point in space to us nearly instantly. Romanek's equations have been carefully studied by physicists who say that they are mathematically consistent and precise involving recognizable parts of Maxwell's equations and cutting edge math that describes space-time.
I tried to post pictures of the equations but the images were too wide. You can see them by typing "Stan Romanek equations" on Google and give them yet another hit to the unexplained.
I think your experience was real and you should be open to repeat "lucid dreams" I wish I could have similar experiences!!

Initiate

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm » by Castortroy

you got SMURFED :owned:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 07, 2009 5:19 pm » by Nickelson

slushpup wrote:Well that is the long and short of it

Strange I had almost the same dream last night......... :think:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

so slushup...
did you really have this dream or did you make this up...

:think:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 8:24 pm » by Blacky

dirttyrabbit wrote:so slushup...

sorry just to jump in!
welcome back dirtyrabbit!!

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 pm » by Slith

[quote]
Soon a mass of tiny foo fighter style dots start to appear going in all directions all over the sky.. Everyone watches in amazement but there is no fear involved.. Then I remember seeing Our CF18's in great numbers being scrambled and trying to take them down with no luck.. Soon the CF18's also start to fail and drop like stones from the skies..Now it is totally dark out with stars and moon light..

Parachutes open all over from pilots bailing out..

Soon after a very large craft descends from above our heads It blocks out the stars behind it.. Huge in size.. No marker lighting at all.. Gun black.. Totally silent... [end quote]

Sounds like a massive EMP to me

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostTue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 pm » by sawltydawg

dirttyrabbit wrote:so slushup...

so dirty did you really have a point or are you just fuked up
out..cya

PreviousNext